Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

iksorwon

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I called Samsung and they said the first shipment was sent out and mine was not part of that but tonight they are expecting more and I should have my phone no later than the 26th.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Soooooo... I stopped by Best Buy today.. and they had plenty of blue ones in stock. So I just bought it there.. then cancelled my order from Samsung.com.

Done!

I'm now setting it up! :)

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just talked to a representative who mentioned that the pre-orders are going to be fulfilled from 19 Aug to 26 Aug. So I am going to get my tracking numbers in that window frame. Nothing to do, now have to wait and hope I get the email today, and not 26. I made a huge mistake by ordering from Samsung.com. Such a worst customer service I ever had. This is going to be my first and last Samsung product.

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I called Samsung yesterday to find out what was going on and the person I spoke to said the phone was definitely going to be shipped out today. As of now, no charge on my credit card and no email from them with tracking number so I called again. I got a different person and she told me it wasn't going to be shipped out until next Friday (the 26th), she said that's what the call reps are being told to say. I said "so there was no reason to pre-order?" She laughed and said "That's right." This is crazy. So I called all the AT&T stores nearby and they said the Note 7's are not in stock yet. I guess I have to put this out of my mind for a while so I don't get angry. :(

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So I ordered directly from Samsung.com on 8/3/16 and my paypal credit was charged emediately for the 900$ of the phone. I got email confirmation and all from them and on the 8th got my watch. From that day on nothing from Samsung, I have called over 10 times in the past two weeks to try and get a tracking number and everyone seems clueless at the customer support. Today is the 19th and still no tracking or any notice from them that my fully payed phone is shipped, this has been the worst pre order in my life from such a "grate" company. I'll be canceling this and waiting to see what Google and Apple come up with on the nexus and iPhone lineups. FU Samsung for not giving a shi* about your customers!

I'm cancelling as well. Not to get one locally but because this has been the biggest cluster ever.

Samsung has employees that float around on forums and even the writers of this website have their connections, yet no one is doing anything or saying a peep.

We represent an insignificant minority to them, so they do not care if we cancel and go back to the iPhone or wait for a Nexus.

This would have been my first Samsung phone experience but now, it will be my last.

I'd complain but Samsung doesn't care.

Samsung, I am saying you will not get my money this year, or any year. You are a disorganized and immature company. Go back to your forte... washers and dryers.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised cause usually I CAN'T WAIT to get my new phone.. or guitar... or amp... or whatever I ordered.... but right now I'm just happy knowing it'll come in the next month or so... and in the mean time still enjoying my Note 5, which is still great to use :)

Soooooo... I stopped by Best Buy today.. and they had plenty of blue ones in stock. So I just bought it there.. then cancelled my order from Samsung.com.

Done!

I'm now setting it up! :)

Wait a minute! What happened to you can wait it out. LMAO! Just joshing with you :p. I jumped ship on Wednesday, and my phone is on the truck for delivery by 3pm from Verizon! :D <getting a wee bit antsy>

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Just talked to another representative, and she told me the shipments will start from 26 Aug. They received huge order and they had to fulfill the carriers demand first. Woowww Samsung!! Good job!!!! Thank you for making me look like a fool. Oh I forgot to mention, I just cancelled my order after that response.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Wait a minute! What happened to you can wait it out. LMAO! Just joshing with you :p. I jumped ship on Wednesday, and my phone is on the truck for delivery by 3pm from Verizon! :D <getting a wee bit antsy>

Yeah.... I was going to wait it out.. then I was by Best Buy.. so I went in there just to see if they happened to have any... and they did... So i broke Lol!!

HatchetBurial

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the Verizon version in black ~1:20am on August 3rd. August 3rd @ 9:23pm I got an email stating that the memory card is on backorder. For a while now, my order status has simply stated "Boxed Shipment", with no updates. Today is release day so I've been seriously considering canceling at this point. Then, today @ 1:38pm I got an email from Samsung stating that my order shipped. I excitedly checked the tracking number to see whether it would arrive today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, FedEx tracking states it'll arrive by Tuesday. After going back to the email, I realized that this shipment is only for the sd card, and my phone does not show signs of movement... Hopefully I'll receive another email regarding the phone by today...but, at this point, I'm just seriously annoyed by how Samsung is handling this. This is my first and last time ordering directly from Samsung. In the future I'm going back to ordering from the carrier, like I usually do.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
At this point, and judging from what some of you were told on the phone, I'm figuring that this is going to be one of those situations where we get strung along. They are stalling a week (26th), and the date will probably slip again once we get there. I ordered on day one, yet it looks like I was not early enough to be in the "first batch" of shipping units...lol
It wouldn't surprise me if they shifted units towards Carriers if demand is high. Companies take care if their BIG large bulk-ordering customers first (Carriers), and small single-sale customers second (me and you).
I may wait a few days and see what happens, or I may find myself in a store and just buy one. We'll see.

Posted via Android Central App

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
There is nothing to see, the representative told me explicitly that right now they don't have phones in their warehouse, and the shipment will start from 26 Aug. I guess they have a specific date for when their shipments are going to arrive and that's why they are telling the date with certainty. Also, the lady said that the phones to the carriers are been delivered from other warehouses, but those are their first priority and therefore they are shipped first to those warehouses. So enjoy being fooled by the samsung. All I am saying is they should have mentioned the expected date of delivery on their website during pre-orders. Also, they cheated and deceived us by sending the gift within few days of the pre-order so that the canceling of the order may get more complex.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I got my sd card about three days after I placed my order on August 3rd. Thought things were going to go well, then this. Looks like Best Buy doing the same thing. People over there are having the same issue we are. I went to att online and they are saying it will be the 26th before I can get the phone now. It's aggravating but not much I can do at this point. Will continue to wait on Samsung. The thing I hate is Samsung.com customer svc people just plain outright lying to us with status. It would be better if they were just straight up with us about the status. The one I talked to this morning swore that it would ship today. Nothing yet......

daveappen

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
My local Bestbuy has stock. I'm contemplating just walking in and getting the phone today and then return my Samsung.com order when I get it. What a complete mess by Samsung.

ohioratrodder

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on Aug 3 around 1am and got a email a couple days later saying the SD card was back ordered. I went to besthe buy and bought one flat out but couldn't get the SD card or fit because I am under contract and didn't want to/couldnt sign a 2 year contract or do device payment plan. So now have to decide open the one I bought and forget the SD card, or wait and not open it for a week to see what happens with shipping from Samsung

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nothing has happened no card no update from Samsung.com except this email:

"Hello,
I understand you want to know your order status . I have reviewed your account and see where you preordered the Note 7. All customers who placed an order for Note 7 during the preorder period ( 8/3/ - 8/19) will have their devices shipped to them by 8/26/16. If you have any other questions or concerns please email back. Have a great day!

It's the 2nd worst I've ever had. This experience comes second to Google during the Nexus 6 phase. I couldn't even order there online ordering process was a HUGE disaster at that time. I believe their better now. I will do the Nexus next time. This will be my last Note. Last year, I got the N5 a week early. I want the 256gb card so, that's why I ordered. Samsung sucks though! They will never change.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463