Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

HatchetBurial

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I just received tracking for my phone expected Tuesday the 23rd. I ordered on the 3rd around 11am
I finally received tracking for my phone at 10:54pm. I ordered on the 3rd at 1:20am. Mine also says it's expected to be delivered by Tuesday the 23rd. It's BS that Samsung didn't give the people who preordered one day shipping, especially since they waited until the last minute to start shipping them out... Oh well... At least I'll be getting my phone and sd card at the same time.

ohioratrodder

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you!!! I ordered at 3 am on 3rd August. Still no email about shipment.
Yeah I feel the same, I ordered right around or little before 1am on the 3rd and still no SD card or tracking number.........edit 12:08am email from Samsung with fedex tracking number, scheduled for delivery before end of the day Saturday Aug 20th............................................................................256gb microsd card

Last edited:

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third, no notice yet of phone being shipped. I just hope when we do get the phone that none of us get a defective one because it will probably be a nightmare to get replaced with these guys.

youchew

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third, no notice yet of phone being shipped. I just hope when we do get the phone that none of us get a defective one because it will probably be a nightmare to get replaced with these guys.

same, ordered around midnight on the 3rd and no sign of a phone being shipped; been worrying over how it's gonna get handled if I have a screen issue or something, like a lot of the posts I've seen

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Placed my order August 3rd 6pm. Just (3:09am) received tracking for phone. Shipped 19th and expected delivery is Tuesday 23rd - same as SD card.

Not a stellar performance considering that other options would have had the phone in my hands on launch day rather than just shipping on launch day, but not the end of the world either. They could use some better communication though. Would have been nice to receive expected ship/delivery dates earlier on. Also, they obviously cheaped out on the shipping - should have been 1-day, or 2 at the most like everyone else.

Both items are currently "In transit".

ScottJ28

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Went to Best Buy yesterday and they just received a new shipment of Note 7's. Picked up a blue Note 7 and case, and canceled my order with samsung.com. Now I've got to send back the SD card. No big deal.

mikecol

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Ordered Aug 3 at 2am... Got the watch a few days later....but nothing on the phone. No info at all. Last time I buy anything from Samsung. They did a poor job on this and I will remember. Wish I would have kept the box for the watch and I would cancel everything and buy a different phone. They will never get another dollar from me.

Mike

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order August 3rd 6pm. Just (3:09am) received tracking for phone. Shipped 19th and expected delivery is Tuesday 23rd - same as SD card.

Not a stellar performance considering that other options would have had the phone in my hands on launch day rather than just shipping on launch day, but not the end of the world either. They could use some better communication though. Would have been nice to receive expected ship/delivery dates earlier on. Also, they obviously cheaped out on the shipping - should have been 1-day, or 2 at the most like everyone else.

Both items are currently "In transit".
Happy for you. At least you finally know where it is. When did you receive your email notification that it w was shipping?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
same, ordered around midnight on the 3rd and no sign of a phone being shipped; been worrying over how it's gonna get handled if I have a screen issue or something, like a lot of the posts I've seen
You know I have been thinking about that. As far as servicing I would think even though phone bought at Samsung it's still a carrier phone, so you would think you could still carry it in to the carrier the phone is with and handle it that way. I for sure will keep insurance on this one.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine is VZW - Blue.
Thanks, probably why you got yours before I got mine. I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third and Samsung swears that they do first come first serve. Being mine is ATT I may be waiting a while.

Last edited:

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I ordered on 3rd Aug, around 3 am, note 7 ATT version. The representative told me they will ship mine on Monday or Tuesday, since it's ground shipping, they won't ship on the weekends. Also it will take max of 3 days after that to reach my product.

I am going to forget all of this, and enjoy my weekend as nothing happened and never buying any Samsung product again in my life.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 3rd Aug, around 3 am, note 7 ATT version. The representative told me they will ship mine on Monday or Tuesday, since it's ground shipping, they won't ship on the weekends. Also it will take max of 3 days after that to reach my product.

I am going to forget all of this, and enjoy my weekend as nothing happened and never buying any Samsung product again in my life.
Ordered my ATT phone around 8 a.m. on the third and haven't heard anything yet. Did get the freebie card already. Dont feel too bad, people who bought ATT at best buy are having trouble as well. I really think Samsung was suprised by so many people buying this phone.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my ATT phone around 8 a.m. on the third and haven't heard anything yet. Did get the freebie card already. Dont feel too bad, people who bought ATT at best buy are having trouble as well. I really think Samsung was suprised by so many people buying this phone.

Sounds more like ATT got caught by surprise. Scattered shortages of ATT editions all over. ATT places the initial order for their Carrier edition with Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance