Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

1joeyisbest

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I am happy for all of you that have received yours. I preordered a black one the morning it opened and I haven't heard anything. No tracking number, no explanation, no ability to even tell me when it is going to ship. All last week I was told that they would all be shipped by FRIDAY, but this morning when I called I was told that customer service was told if we don't receive a tracking number by SEPTEMBER 10th to call back, rediculous!

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
finally I received my shipping tracking number. Scheduled delivery is on Wednesday by the end of the day; however, only label has been created so far

I am in the same situation. Both my phone and SD Card are "shipped" according to the email I received today (29th) but only the label has been created.

However anticipated ship date was listed as Saturday the 27th and expected delivery day was Friday the 2nd but I suspect this was only if the phone had shipped out as expected.

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I am in the same situation. Both my phone and SD Card are "shipped" according to the email I received today (29th) but only the label has been created.

However anticipated ship date was listed as Saturday the 27th and expected delivery day was Friday the 2nd but I suspect this was only if the phone had shipped out as expected.

Do you know why they are doing so? Creating label but not shipping ??

sharmanas

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine shipped yesterday too (from IN), and it's out for delivery today. I did select express delivery option while pre-ordering on the 3rd, however.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
My SD card is stuck in Indianapolis and my phone is stuck in Zionsville, IN. Wish I had chosen express. SD card actually shipped Monday morning (8/29) and the phone Monday night.

Lisamonnet8

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Samsung is horrible horrible horrible never again will I order from there site.not only do we have to wait for a pre ordered phone to ship to us after the hype is over but their shipping process is horrible they ship their items with indirect signature which means it's good for those that live in a perfect neighborhood and trust everyone in town but for me I don't want my package just left on front stoop if I'm not home..And don't get me started on the customer service you talk about hiring 13 year old girls that smack there gum and say we have no knowledge .. that's all she kept saying we have no knowledge fedex said we have to get authorization from Samsung to place are items on hold to be picked up and everytime I call no one has any knowledge my first and last time dealing with this company ever !!!!!

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Has everyone gotten a shipping notice for their phones and SD cards? I preordered on 8/16, I'm getting the wall charger on Thursday and the SD card on Friday. Haven't gotten notice for the phone yet.

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site

Update

My phone has shipped out 8/30/2016. Both my SD card and phone are coming in one package weighing in at 1.4 lbs / 0.64 kgs

My expected delivery date has also changed to Saturday.

marler6

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I preordered on the 3rd and I've yet to hear anything, still. What color/carrier did you guys get? I got the Coral Blue from T-mobile so that might be why due to the color being backordered. But it's been almost two weeks! This wait is ridiculous since I can literally go to the store and buy the phone. But receiving the free gift means Samsung has made it extra inconvenient to cancel at this point.

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I preordered on the 3rd and I've yet to hear anything, still. What color/carrier did you guys get? I got the Coral Blue from T-mobile so that might be why due to the color being backordered. But it's been almost two weeks! This wait is ridiculous since I can literally go to the store and buy the phone. But receiving the free gift means Samsung has made it extra inconvenient to cancel at this point.

I got black and AT&T but this was direct from Samsung.

Did you call T-mobile to find out if there is an estimate?

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I just read that Samsung just released a statement saying that shipments are being delayed for quality control testing of the phones due to the Note7 that blew up while charging and other phones that get stuck in a loop while booting up: Galaxy Note 7 shipments have been delayed for quality testing - SamMobile

Still haven't gotten any notice on my phone. I was hoping to get it before Labor Day weekend but maybe now I'll hope for Thanksgiving?

marler6

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I also got it from Samsung, just T-mobile as my carrier. Sorry if it was confusing.
I'm happy for those of who you got your shipping/phones. But I can't get my hopes up anymore. This whole issue has been playing games with me, making me feel hopeful then disappointed.

Update: I guess all my complaining on here works. Received shipping. ETA: 9/07.

Last edited:

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
This is going to be my last post unless you guys ask me any question. I pre-ordered my note 7 on 3rd aug, 3 am and got my phone on 31 Aug, 12 noon. This is my first and last Samsung product in my life due to such trauma I had to go through by the bad shipment handling by Samsung. Hope all of you who haven't got your phones yet, get it asap.

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I also just got a shipping confirmation, finally!!

I'll receive the Black Onyx T-Mobile phone this Saturday if the FedEx estimate is correct. I preordered on Aug. 16.

I'll never order another product directly from any manufacturer again - I'll remember to buy from a distributor due to this experience!

DarkDavid321

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Just got an email saying that its shipped at 7:30pm it shipped on the 11th. I ordered a black on on the 3rd for tmobile. Its going to arrive the 2nd.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair