note 7 silver

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that has seen the silver in person, is it real shiny as it looks on youtube?
I sorta want silver and will have case on, but worried about front that is silver and if when in the sun, if it is gonna be to shiny and bright

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the silver titanium. Wouldn't change it for the world...except when I'm driving with it in my lap and the sun hits it. Otherwise I've never had any issues. Put it in a case and flip it over.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I was worried, in the sun, when trying to take a photo, it might shine in my eyes.

on Samsung Galaxy s5

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I was worried, in the sun, when trying to take a photo, it might shine in my eyes.

on Samsung Galaxy s5

I've actually never noticed an issue. It's been a really nice ride. My biggest issue was the one I mentioned before. No issues in the sun taking pics.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Also the silver will help reflect rays and heat keeping the phone cooler. The black Onyx will do the opposite in sun and get your phone hotter :-$

I've actually never noticed an issue. It's been a really nice ride. My biggest issue was the one I mentioned before. No issues in the sun taking pics.

Last edited:

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
That sun comment is actually pretty accurate. I was out in the brush in 90 degree heat taking some pics of troop movements while at drill and my phone was, ahem, a ray of sunshine. Didn't notice any overly warm physical heat.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Mentioning troop movements... makes me think a chrome phone wouldn't be good for you... last thing you need is a phone that's gonna reflect light and shine and give away your position lol.

That sun comment is actually pretty accurate. I was out in the brush in 90 degree heat taking some pics of troop movements while at drill and my phone was, ahem, a ray of sunshine. Didn't notice any overly warm physical heat.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a fan of a white phone, that said, Silver was the obvious choice for me... It's very pretty in person.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
For anyone that has seen the silver in person, is it real shiny as it looks on youtube?
I sorta want silver and will have case on, but worried about front that is silver and if when in the sun, if it is gonna be to shiny and bright

on Samsung Galaxy s5

It's VERY shiny, but gorgeous.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Silver brings back memories of my last silver phone... Nextel Motorola i830... IMO one of my best looking phone ever had.
I was thinking Coral Blue but now I'm leaning towards Silver. Black is sleep but seeing it at BB... makes the phone look plastic.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Silver brings back memories of my last silver phone... Nextel Motorola i830... IMO one of my best looking phone ever had.
I was thinking Coral Blue but now I'm leaning towards Silver. Black is sleep but seeing it at BB... makes the phone look plastic.

I'm THIS CLOSE to cancellation of my order just for that Silver. Ugh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad