Verizon text message

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got this from Verizon. Was not sure what it was since the text said the order was received today and it had a different number than my Note 7 pre-order number but yes, it is the Note 7 with its official order number.

The rep on the phone could not tell when I would be getting it since there are no tracking numbers yet. Let's hope before Friday. :-*

Free VZW Msg: Your order # was received on 08/13/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Once you get all the information you've gotten I'm betting you get the phone Monday or Tuesday. Depending on what type of shipping you ordered

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am billed for device payments so I don't see any of that yet. My next bill does not cut until the end of the month.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
35314103bde52d2ea21b608fc0752c97.jpg

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity what area of the country are you located in? I'm in the southeast and I'm jonesing for something from VZW saying that my order is being shipped. As far as any updates on their website I don't hold out much hope... I bought my wife a new phone in April and it still shows that order as processing.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You should still be billed for tax before the device ships.

I have never paid the tax upfront for any of my devices on payments. I thought maybe it would show up as a balance owed, but the balance owed showing up on my accounts page is still my last bill which will auto pay in a few days.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity what area of the country are you located in? I'm in the southeast and I'm jonesing for something from VZW saying that my order is being shipped. As far as any updates on their website I don't hold out much hope... I bought my wife a new phone in April and it still shows that order as processing.

I am in Arizona.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I got something similar yesterday, but got a text today saying it shipped...it's on 2 day delivery, but still says delivery on the 19th.
Hoping 2 day means Tues.

Posted via the Android Central App

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I got something similar yesterday, but got a text today saying it shipped...it's on 2 day delivery, but still says delivery on the 19th.
Hoping 2 day means Tues.

Posted via the Android Central App

Awesome .... I will be waiting for the next text or email.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Houston...delivery for the 18th with phone coming from PA location (text came first early yesterday, a few hours later the charge was pending on my card and today my tracking showed up)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12