08-13-2016 11:50 PM
74 123
tools
    Yeah all the panic and saltiness should be saved for when your preorder is late.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:53 PM
    Making this thread for those of us who have not relieved a tracking number, or have been notified that are phones are ready to ship.
    Someone Has gotten a tracking number?
    08-13-2016 09:01 PM
    Someone Has gotten a tracking number?
    Yeah. A few of us. Myself included.
    08-13-2016 09:04 PM
    Yeah. A few of us. Myself included.
    Lucky!! What carrier?
    08-13-2016 09:04 PM
    Lucky!! What carrier?
    T-Mobile. Most seem to be T-Mobile.
    08-13-2016 09:06 PM
    T-Mobile. Most seem to be T-Mobile.
    Ye. I'm AT&T. Ah well. I just hope it delivers by Wednesday. I have a trip that night.

Congratulations !
    08-13-2016 09:07 PM
    Not happy with the Big V!! I pre-ordered on August 3rd. As of today my order has been canceled 2 times and they told me today to start all over with a new order. WHAT?

Apparently, there has been some fraud activity on my account in the past and they are SO careful it doesn't happen again they are canceling my orders. Earlier this week I called...45 mins later they had everything worked out. Today, I called again just to check and they advised me my order has been deleted from the system. They can see my order and the notes, but they have canceled my order 2 times.

Bit frustrating to say the least...!!
    08-13-2016 09:11 PM
    So this ups my choice, The order is under my mom's name because she's the account holder, I'm just authorized user added to it and it has it shipping to her name. Can I register with my name and will it show all packages to my address, or does my mom have to register?
    08-13-2016 09:17 PM
    So this ups my choice, The order is under my mom's name because she's the account holder, I'm just authorized user added to it and it has it shipping to her name. Can I register with my name and will it show all packages to my address, or does my mom have to register?
    You can register with your name and put your mom's address. It doesn't matter. I've used my dad's address before.
    08-13-2016 09:19 PM
    Many tracking numbers are showing up in UPS my choice accounts without being updated in T-Mobile account.
    Not sure that's really a trick.. but alright.

We've tried to tell you but you won't listen to us.

They are processing orders this weekend, it is still the weekend. They could do this until late Sunday night.

Orders are processed in batches, it could have to do with where they are shipping because these go fast and don't go through the normal sorting process.
    Your "help" continues to be very rude.... I don't understand how you are an ambassador? Whatever that means....

I think it will still work since it's address based, but don't quote me on that.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:20 PM
    Not sure that's really a trick.. but alright.

Your "help" continues to be very rude.... I don't understand how you are an ambassador? Whatever that means....

I think it will still work since it's address based, but don't quote me on that.
    I never said it was a trick.
    08-13-2016 09:29 PM
    I never said it was a trick.
    Not you. "Others."
    08-13-2016 09:30 PM
    You can register, just use her name and her shipping address. She doesn't have to register.
    08-13-2016 09:35 PM
    I'm still locked out of my tmobile account on the web but can access it in my phone and nothing has changed. I'm going to register with my choice app and see if this helps.
    08-13-2016 09:42 PM
    I just signed up for this app with my name and it shows just Aug 13 and says "no deliveries scheduled."
    08-13-2016 09:48 PM
    Where do I look in the app? Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Can someone help me out?
    08-13-2016 09:56 PM
    I just signed up for this app with my name and it shows just Aug 13 and says "no deliveries scheduled."
    Then as of now, they haven't finished processing yet.

When my stuff was shipped Thursday night, it was late when they shipped it so late getting in UPS system.

They still have tomorrow and tomorrow night to process orders. They are processing them this weekend.

Where do I look in the app? Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Can someone help me out?
    It shows up where it says you have no deliveries scheduled. You might see more on the UPS desktop, if they have only printed the label.

But this is going to continue processing tomorrow.
    08-13-2016 09:57 PM
    Another thing that p*ssed me off when I purchases this they told me about the $20 fee after we had everything rung up. However the girl said it was a "new line activation fee" they charge now even though I'm keeping same number and all and said they can't do anything about it. Then I log onto my tmobile account and it's actually a user assist fee!! If I would have known they I would have simply gone home and ordered the darn thing myself but they didn't tell me that in the store I wouldn't be charged the assist fee. It wasn't until I asked on here that I found out I wouldn't be charged the fee if I ordered online!
    08-13-2016 10:13 PM
    Another thing that p*ssed me off when I purchases this they told me about the $20 fee after we had everything rung up. However the girl said it was a "new line activation fee" they charge now even though I'm keeping same number and all and said they can't do anything about it. Then I log onto my tmobile account and it's actually a user assist fee!! If I would have known they I would have simply gone home and ordered the darn thing myself but they didn't tell me that in the store I wouldn't be charged the assist fee. It wasn't until I asked on here that I found out I wouldn't be charged the fee if I ordered online!
    What in the hell is an assist fee?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-13-2016 10:16 PM
    What in the hell is an assist fee?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Sounds to me like the SIM card fee. It is $20
    08-13-2016 10:20 PM
    I don't see anyone who preordered from Best Buy on this thread. My status still says "processing" since August 3rd. Probably should have preordered it from att.
    08-13-2016 10:23 PM
    Sounds to me like the SIM card fee. It is $20
    It's a fee if you place an order in the store or if you order over the phone. Because they're placing the order for you. Something that takes them a few minutes to do they charge you labor now!
    08-13-2016 10:27 PM
    It's a fee if you place an order in the store or if you order over the phone. Because they're placing the order for you. Something that takes them a few minutes to do they charge you labor now!
    It's basically covering the SIM card. Online sales don't charge for the card. Phones bought in the store have always had a $20 SIM/activation/upgrade charge. It is charged even if you don't order the phone in the store, but buy it. Now they have started charging..

Here, just read about it. I'm aware of what TMO is saying it is.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016...des-month.html
    08-13-2016 10:36 PM
    It's basically covering the SIM card. Online sales don't charge for the card. Phones bought in the store have always had a $20 SIM/activation/upgrade charge. It is charged even if you don't order the phone in the store, but buy it. Now they have started charging..

Here, just read about it. I'm aware of what TMO is saying it is.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016...des-month.html
    When I pre-ordered my Note 7 over phone, they charged me a $20 assistance fee AND a $20 SIM fee.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 10:41 PM
    When I pre-ordered my Note 7 over phone, they charged me a $20 assistance fee AND a $20 SIM fee.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Was it not Jump on Demand, Jump or that Score plan?

"Having said that, the document also states that it will only apply to those current customers who are not enrolled in either the JUMP!, JUMP! On Demand, or SCORE plans while they upgrade. This will apply to upgrades that are handled through retail locations and through the customer care telesales department only."

Did you read the article?
    08-13-2016 10:43 PM
74 123