people who have not got tracking numbers yet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Making this thread for those of us who have not relieved a tracking number, or have been notified that are phones are ready to ship.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Making this thread for those of us who have not relieved a tracking number, or have been notified that are phones are ready to ship.

Just you. Haha.. just kidding. Some got them, many have not yet. You seem to be in a panic. Hope it all works out fine for you.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I tried a bit ago to log on and see if my order has gone through yet since I didn't get a text and I get a message that my account has temporarily been locked and to call the 800 number.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
By the way, us people who ordered through Samsung have seen nothing yet except for the "Preparing for shipment" status this past week.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1471126474017.png Looks like I will be leaving this thread now. Any of you who have UPS my choice go check the app. T-Mobile didn't send me any tracking # by text or email and hasn't updated anything on the website.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I still got no text email or info on the website. This is some bs. I do have to wonder if something is messed up.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I saw the post shows delivery 8 15. Looks like people will get their devices Monday while my order is in lala land.

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered: 8/04
Color: Black Onyx
Florida, Charged, Packing Email from Tmo, No Tracking Email, Signed up for My Choice UPS (free).
Lable Created: Today
Expected Delivery: Monday 8/15

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Many tracking numbers are showing up in UPS my choice accounts without being updated in T-Mobile account.

Yup. On Tmo site mine still says processing. When I go into UPS my choice the tracking number is there with delivery scheduled for 8/15. My choice is free, just sign up and it'll check by your name/address.

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't have mine yet either, but I am not worried. These are first world problems, and I am going to get it when I get it. Even if it comes on the 19th, I will have my phone and not have had to go to a store to get it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.