people who have not got tracking numbers yet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I saw the post shows delivery 8 15. Looks like people will get their devices Monday while my order is in lala land.
We've tried to tell you but you won't listen to us.

They are processing orders this weekend, it is still the weekend. They could do this until late Sunday night.

Orders are processed in batches, it could have to do with where they are shipping because these go fast and don't go through the normal sorting process.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
anyone that ordered a blue coral note 7 after august 8th get their card charged yet? I'm with t-mobile, and I ordered my phone on the 9th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Not happy with the Big V!! I pre-ordered on August 3rd. As of today my order has been canceled 2 times and they told me today to start all over with a new order. WHAT?

Apparently, there has been some fraud activity on my account in the past and they are SO careful it doesn't happen again they are canceling my orders. Earlier this week I called...45 mins later they had everything worked out. Today, I called again just to check and they advised me my order has been deleted from the system. They can see my order and the notes, but they have canceled my order 2 times.

Bit frustrating to say the least...!!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So this ups my choice, The order is under my mom's name because she's the account holder, I'm just authorized user added to it and it has it shipping to her name. Can I register with my name and will it show all packages to my address, or does my mom have to register?

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So this ups my choice, The order is under my mom's name because she's the account holder, I'm just authorized user added to it and it has it shipping to her name. Can I register with my name and will it show all packages to my address, or does my mom have to register?
You can register with your name and put your mom's address. It doesn't matter. I've used my dad's address before.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Many tracking numbers are showing up in UPS my choice accounts without being updated in T-Mobile account.

Not sure that's really a trick.. but alright. ;)

We've tried to tell you but you won't listen to us.

They are processing orders this weekend, it is still the weekend. They could do this until late Sunday night.

Orders are processed in batches, it could have to do with where they are shipping because these go fast and don't go through the normal sorting process.

Your "help" continues to be very rude.... I don't understand how you are an ambassador? Whatever that means....

I think it will still work since it's address based, but don't quote me on that. :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You can register, just use her name and her shipping address. She doesn't have to register.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm still locked out of my tmobile account on the web but can access it in my phone and nothing has changed. I'm going to register with my choice app and see if this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.