people who have not got tracking numbers yet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just signed up for this app with my name and it shows just Aug 13 and says "no deliveries scheduled."
Then as of now, they haven't finished processing yet.

When my stuff was shipped Thursday night, it was late when they shipped it so late getting in UPS system.

They still have tomorrow and tomorrow night to process orders. They are processing them this weekend.

Where do I look in the app? Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Can someone help me out?

It shows up where it says you have no deliveries scheduled. You might see more on the UPS desktop, if they have only printed the label.

But this is going to continue processing tomorrow.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Another thing that p*ssed me off when I purchases this they told me about the $20 fee after we had everything rung up. However the girl said it was a "new line activation fee" they charge now even though I'm keeping same number and all and said they can't do anything about it. Then I log onto my tmobile account and it's actually a user assist fee!! If I would have known they I would have simply gone home and ordered the darn thing myself but they didn't tell me that in the store I wouldn't be charged the assist fee. It wasn't until I asked on here that I found out I wouldn't be charged the fee if I ordered online!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Another thing that p*ssed me off when I purchases this they told me about the $20 fee after we had everything rung up. However the girl said it was a "new line activation fee" they charge now even though I'm keeping same number and all and said they can't do anything about it. Then I log onto my tmobile account and it's actually a user assist fee!! If I would have known they I would have simply gone home and ordered the darn thing myself but they didn't tell me that in the store I wouldn't be charged the assist fee. It wasn't until I asked on here that I found out I wouldn't be charged the fee if I ordered online!

What in the hell is an assist fee?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't see anyone who preordered from Best Buy on this thread. My status still says "processing" since August 3rd. Probably should have preordered it from att.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's a fee if you place an order in the store or if you order over the phone. Because they're placing the order for you. Something that takes them a few minutes to do they charge you labor now!
It's basically covering the SIM card. Online sales don't charge for the card. Phones bought in the store have always had a $20 SIM/activation/upgrade charge. It is charged even if you don't order the phone in the store, but buy it. Now they have started charging..

Here, just read about it. I'm aware of what TMO is saying it is.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/07/t-mobile-start-charging-20-fees-upgrades-month.html

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
It's basically covering the SIM card. Online sales don't charge for the card. Phones bought in the store have always had a $20 SIM/activation/upgrade charge. It is charged even if you don't order the phone in the store, but buy it. Now they have started charging..

Here, just read about it. I'm aware of what TMO is saying it is.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/07/t-mobile-start-charging-20-fees-upgrades-month.html

When I pre-ordered my Note 7 over phone, they charged me a $20 assistance fee AND a $20 SIM fee.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When I pre-ordered my Note 7 over phone, they charged me a $20 assistance fee AND a $20 SIM fee.

Was it not Jump on Demand, Jump or that Score plan?

"Having said that, the document also states that it will only apply to those current customers who are not enrolled in either the JUMP!, JUMP! On Demand, or SCORE plans while they upgrade. This will apply to upgrades that are handled through retail locations and through the customer care telesales department only."

Did you read the article?

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Was it not Jump on Demand, Hump or that Score plan?

I have Jump. I just read the article you posted. It says Jump should not be included in the fee. I may call Monday to see if I can get a bill credit. The on phone rep when I ordered told me there was no way around it and was being very pushy about it. I wanted the order submitted so I paid it. Plus, I couldn't order via website because I chose to keep my note 5 rather than turn it in. Maybe that is why I was charged the $20.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Was it not Jump on Demand, Jump or that Score plan?

"Having said that, the document also states that it will only apply to those current customers who are not enrolled in either the JUMP!, JUMP! On Demand, or SCORE plans while they upgrade. This will apply to upgrades that are handled through retail locations and through the customer care telesales department only."

Did you read the article?

Yes, as posted in my previous reply, I read the article.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have Jump. I just read the article you posted. It says Jump should not be included in the fee. I may call Monday to see if I can get a bill credit. The on phone rep when I ordered told me there was no way around it and was being very pushy about it. I wanted the order submitted so I paid it. Plus, I couldn't order via website because I chose to keep my note 5 rather than turn it in. Maybe that is why I was charged the $20.

Yeah you should not be included, no one should be IMO. When I brought one account back to TMO the clerk wanted to charge for every line and I told him I wasn't doing that. Even AT&T usually credited activation fees and never charged for a SIM, but some of their stores charge for a SIM even of you just need a replacement. TMO stores are doing it also now.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Im chatting to a rep about why it won't log me onto the desktop and still trying to figure it out. I still don't have a tracking number yet but she said she checked. This is what she said. She said I'd get a email and text when the tracking info is avaliable but when I use the mobile tmobile my account I can still access it and it doesn't say processed or ready to ship. Still same thing it has said since 8.4

Hey xxx, I can confirm for you that your order is shipping via UPS Next Day Air so you have nothing to worry about :) As for UPS My Choice, I believe you have to receive a tracking number before it will show up in your UPS My Choice! Not much longer now, hang in there for me! Are you locked out of your My T-Mobile account on your browser because you entered the wrong password or is it some other reason? Have you tried to log in using another browser? *

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well first your mobile my Tmobile might actually be a cache. It should have logged you out already.

Second, you don't have to have a tracking number for My Choice, that is what My Choice is for.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well first your mobile my Tmobile might actually be a cache. It should have logged you out already.

Second, you don't have to have a tracking number for My Choice, that is what My Choice is for.

I used the app on the desktop version and it shows nothing on the calender for myself or my mom since I signed each of us up. I guess the rep is blowing smoke up my bleep.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I used the app on the desktop version and it shows nothing on the calender for myself or my mom since I signed each of us up. I guess the rep is blowing smoke up my bleep.
You are going to have to just wait. It has shown up all kinds of ways. They aren't finished yet it seems. There are still more to process Sunday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
still talking to rep and trying to figure out my receipt for when i ordered it shows it shipping two different methods. I wonder if that screwed it up. The rude girl who waited on my at the store was trying to help another customer at the same time while typing the info in and then said she messed up and had to start over. It looks like she might have put two methods of shipping in.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
still talking to rep and trying to figure out my receipt for when i ordered it shows it shipping two different methods. I wonder if that screwed it up
No.. The shipping method changes when the order is ready to be scanned to ship.

I do not think there is a single thing wrong with your order right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.