08-15-2016 12:38 PM
63 123
tools
    I had preordered the black version. Cancelled the order today on Verizon website and reordered the silver. Still shows 8/19 as delivery date. Best Buy only had the black and blue on display. Went in to Verizon store, they had the silver on display. It is the same silver/chrome color as my Edge 7.
    08-14-2016 04:18 PM
    i had preordered the black version. Cancelled the order today on verizon website and reordered the silver. Still shows 8/19 as delivery date. Best buy only had the black and blue on display. Went in to verizon store, they had the silver on display. It is the same silver/chrome color as my edge 7.
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i don't know what to do! I don't trust sprint lol.
    08-14-2016 04:23 PM
    Montana

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    You're the first person I've ever known from there lol
    08-14-2016 04:25 PM
    Silver definitely doesn't look girly. If I had to pick one that would be the most girly out of all of them, I'd say the blue. That's just if I had to pick one. I think they all can go either way. I never grew tired of my silver s7e. I love this thing. I almost wish I could use two phones at once lol
    EXACTLY! Which is ironic considering how many guys are actually getting that color. But hey, to each his own I guess lol. I just hope I don't fall out of love with my black.
    08-14-2016 04:26 PM
    I went to BB to pre order mine yesterday because you can't get the SD card online. They definitely are incredibly good looking phones. Anyway, while I was there, the Samsung rep busted out a pink version. He claimed it was coming to the US. It was pretty cool looking. I wouldn't get it, but I could see the Mrs. liking that one quite a bit.
    I would love a pink one. Sadly I doubt ATT would ever carry it.
    08-14-2016 06:18 PM
    "those edges are NOTHING to worry about", I had my s7 edge for 4 month. It felt down from 1 foot couple weeks ago - front screen shattered. I was lucky I had a warranty. They sent me a check for the full price. Its better to get Wallet case for edge phones - lesson learned
    08-14-2016 10:43 PM
    "those edges are NOTHING to worry about", I had my s7 edge for 4 month. It felt down from 1 foot couple weeks ago - front screen shattered. I was lucky I had a warranty. They sent me a check for the full price. Its better to get Wallet case for edge phones - lesson learned
    Well they aren't in the sense I meant it, which was them not getting in the way. Sorry that your phone cracked, but that happens.
    08-14-2016 10:48 PM
    tempted to buy it outright, but decided not to ($1050 in Canada)...cant really justify spending that much for soemthing that'll last 2 years (3 max)
    08-14-2016 11:37 PM
    tempted to buy it outright, but decided not to ($1050 in Canada)...cant really justify spending that much for soemthing that'll last 2 years (3 max)
    Literally was just thinking that before I saw you posting it. Crazy LOL.
    08-14-2016 11:40 PM
    Really? I could see why. I wasn't here for edges, so this is a great compromise for me. Friday will be a great day! What color did you get? Blue?
    Yeah. We'll see, maybe in time I'll prefer the minimal edges. I'm going to miss my night clock, but I guess always on with the wireless stand will replace that.

I went blue. Didn't find one this weekend. I hope I like it. I almost went black because it's niiice. The silver was too shiny for me. Four more days!
    08-15-2016 07:11 AM
    I preordered the silver and you guys had me sweatin' for a sec haha. Black is the norm and I've had for years and blue just didn't look very appealing to me. So, I went with silver. Hopefully I don't get tired of it after a few months.
    08-15-2016 12:34 PM
    Yeah. We'll see, maybe in time I'll prefer the minimal edges. I'm going to miss my night clock, but I guess always on with the wireless stand will replace that.

I went blue. Didn't find one this weekend. I hope I like it. I almost went black because it's niiice. The silver was too shiny for me. Four more days!
    That blue annoys me for some reason lol. I think it's the shade. That, and the coral edges. I give them points for trying something different though. I can't wait until my phone comes.
    08-15-2016 12:37 PM
    I preordered the silver and you guys had me sweatin' for a sec haha. Black is the norm and I've had for years and blue just didn't look very appealing to me. So, I went with silver. Hopefully I don't get tired of it after a few months.
    I had to think about it, I've never had a truly all black everything phone, so this will be kind of fun!
    08-15-2016 12:38 PM
63 123