So I Finally Broke Down...

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
While waiting for a friend today, I went to BB to waste some time. The rep somehow convinced me to walk over to the 7s on display. I said I was gonna wait until mine came. Listen...

THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS. IN. PERSON.

And while all balck everything is my electronic mantra...the silver is easily the best and sexiest of all the new colors. That, and it's the best Samsung I've personally ever held. I refused to play around with it though. I'm waiting until mines comes.

That, and those edges are NOTHING to worry about.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Let us know how you enjoy the device once you get your hands on it. There's a lot of worry about the edge screen; however, from what I've seen and been hearing, those nothing to worry about.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Let us know how you enjoy the device once you get your hands on it. There's a lot of worry about the edge screen; however, from what I've seen and been hearing, those nothing to worry about.

I'm personally not worried because the edge is so miniscule that it's not intrusive, and I feel more confident versus with someone with a Note Edge who might be more nervous.

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
As a Note edge user I'm actually a little disappointed that the edge is so minute. Glad you see it in person though. I tried to track down a blue one today. Guess that will be my surprise on Friday.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
As a Note edge user I'm actually a little disappointed that the edge is so minute. Glad you see it in person though. I tried to track down a blue one today. Guess that will be my surprise on Friday.

Really? I could see why. I wasn't here for edges, so this is a great compromise for me. Friday will be a great day! What color did you get? Blue?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Glad you checked it out. I like the edge design on the Note 7 better than the S7E. Seeing them side by side and holding them is what convinced me to go Note instead of S7E. I was really on the fence before that.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I went to BB to pre order mine yesterday because you can't get the SD card online. They definitely are incredibly good looking phones. Anyway, while I was there, the Samsung rep busted out a pink version. He claimed it was coming to the US. It was pretty cool looking. I wouldn't get it, but I could see the Mrs. liking that one quite a bit.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I went to BB to pre order mine yesterday because you can't get the SD card online. They definitely are incredibly good looking phones. Anyway, while I was there, the Samsung rep busted out a pink version. He claimed it was coming to the US. It was pretty cool looking. I wouldn't get it, but I could see the Mrs. liking that one quite a bit.

I wonder if it was the gold one that everyone says looks like rose gold. I wouldn't want that one either.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm resisting. I usually pay my Verizon bill in store so I can chat with my pals, or go to Best Buy to pretend I'm not looking, but this time I paid my bill online and am avoiding BB like the plague. I'll be strong!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it was the gold one that everyone says looks like rose gold. I wouldn't want that one either.

It was definitely pink. Straight up pink. If it was gold, my eyes need checked. I'll ask to see it when I go back to get my phone. I always go black with my phones as much as I possibly can, so nothing else was on my radar.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried to see one but my Best Buy doesn't have any yet. I wish I could see one. Every one keeps saying it's so much better in the hand than the edge. I guess I'll just wait until mine gets here to see how they look.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm resisting. I usually pay my Verizon bill in store so I can chat with my pals, or go to Best Buy to pretend I'm not looking, but this time I paid my bill online and am avoiding BB like the plague. I'll be strong!

I fell to the Wayside by accident LOL. But it was worth it. I wish I would have seen the phone earlier because now want the silver one. LOL

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Good job Miz! I'm holding strong too! Had a few chances to take sneak peak at the note 7 but resisted. OP I understand we are all only humans. 7 more days!!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I fell to the Wayside by accident LOL. But it was worth it. I wish I would have seen the phone earlier because now want the silver one. LOL

Oh yeah? On the Verizon website the default choice is blue coral. I thought I'd ordered a silver to go with my silver S7E, but I'm too nervous to cancel the order.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah? On the Verizon website the default choice is blue coral. I thought I'd ordered a silver to go with my silver S7E, but I'm too nervous to cancel the order.

If I knew I could get my phone with no issue then I would definitely cancel my pre-order to get the silver one. It is one hell of a beauty.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I've got the silver S7E. I decided to go with black this time around because it's pretty much all blacked out. I hope I don't regret it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton