So I Finally Broke Down...

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh come on guys. I've owned the silver S7E since release and have gone well past the honeymoon phase with mine. It's an awesome color and I always get complimented on it. Have never had major fingerprint issues with a clear case and screen maintenance.

Posted from the S7E Chromeâ„¢ on Big Red
So much win...

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh come on guys. I've owned the silver S7E since release and have gone well past the honeymoon phase with mine. It's an awesome color and I always get complimented on it. Have never had major fingerprint issues with a clear case and screen maintenance.

Exactly.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Though, I have been blinded driving with it in my cup holder...so to each their own 😂

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Silver definitely doesn't look girly. If I had to pick one that would be the most girly out of all of them, I'd say the blue. That's just if I had to pick one. I think they all can go either way. I never grew tired of my silver s7e. I love this thing. I almost wish I could use two phones at once lol

brucesmays

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I had preordered the black version. Cancelled the order today on Verizon website and reordered the silver. Still shows 8/19 as delivery date. Best Buy only had the black and blue on display. Went in to Verizon store, they had the silver on display. It is the same silver/chrome color as my Edge 7.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
i had preordered the black version. Cancelled the order today on verizon website and reordered the silver. Still shows 8/19 as delivery date. Best buy only had the black and blue on display. Went in to verizon store, they had the silver on display. It is the same silver/chrome color as my edge 7.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i don't know what to do! I don't trust sprint lol.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Silver definitely doesn't look girly. If I had to pick one that would be the most girly out of all of them, I'd say the blue. That's just if I had to pick one. I think they all can go either way. I never grew tired of my silver s7e. I love this thing. I almost wish I could use two phones at once lol

EXACTLY! Which is ironic considering how many guys are actually getting that color. But hey, to each his own I guess lol. I just hope I don't fall out of love with my black.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I went to BB to pre order mine yesterday because you can't get the SD card online. They definitely are incredibly good looking phones. Anyway, while I was there, the Samsung rep busted out a pink version. He claimed it was coming to the US. It was pretty cool looking. I wouldn't get it, but I could see the Mrs. liking that one quite a bit.

I would love a pink one. Sadly I doubt ATT would ever carry it.

hyperx

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
"those edges are NOTHING to worry about", I had my s7 edge for 4 month. It felt down from 1 foot couple weeks ago - front screen shattered. I was lucky I had a warranty. They sent me a check for the full price. Its better to get Wallet case for edge phones - lesson learned

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
"those edges are NOTHING to worry about", I had my s7 edge for 4 month. It felt down from 1 foot couple weeks ago - front screen shattered. I was lucky I had a warranty. They sent me a check for the full price. Its better to get Wallet case for edge phones - lesson learned

Well they aren't in the sense I meant it, which was them not getting in the way. Sorry that your phone cracked, but that happens.

daveyc18

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
tempted to buy it outright, but decided not to ($1050 in Canada)...cant really justify spending that much for soemthing that'll last 2 years (3 max)

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Really? I could see why. I wasn't here for edges, so this is a great compromise for me. Friday will be a great day! What color did you get? Blue?
Yeah. We'll see, maybe in time I'll prefer the minimal edges. I'm going to miss my night clock, but I guess always on with the wireless stand will replace that.

I went blue. Didn't find one this weekend. I hope I like it. I almost went black because it's niiice. The silver was too shiny for me. Four more days!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams