What promo offer will you or have you picked for your Note 7

What Promo Offer are you picking?

• Total voters

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody know the odds of actually being able to get out gifts? I know they are giving out 250,000 of each...but how quickly do you think those will be gone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am getting the SD card I have the Samsung Gear S2 watch. I don't need two watches.

tripleblaze

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm planning on getting the 256gb memory card. I still have quite a few free months of Netflix left from purchasing the s7 edge in March. I already had a smartwatch (gear s2) and ended up selling it because it was just redundant to what my phone already does and the step counter was inaccurate so it wasn't of much use as a fitness tracker. I have a 64gb micro-sd card that I can use with the Note 7, but it has slower read/write speeds than the 256gb and only 1/4 the storage capacity. Even if I decide to keep my 64gb card, I can sell the 256gb for a good amount.

brahmanramen

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Yea, tell me about it. I was going to but the store rep said I would likely get it faster if I just walked in the store on the day it is shipped in...I hope I don't regret it.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I needed a new phone since I left Verizon so I got the s7 edge on att then I will exchange for the note 7 when it is released on Friday. Got the fit 2 from the website and it's already being shipped.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Going to get the sd card and sell it to recoup some of the phone's cost. I don't need more than 64gb and I wear normal watches everyday so a gear fit2 just wouldn't work.

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Do we know if the 256 SD card is efficient with the note's read/write speed? I would assume so considering it is a Samsung card offered with their own phone, but I've seen other companies take shortcuts before. I know Samsung has multiple classes and brands for their SD cards available (like their pro series.)

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the watch but now wondering if I should have taken the SD card, though that wasn't an option online, only in stores and didn't want to deal with the hassle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon