For the guys - how do you carry your gear?

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
When Im out and about with my family, I throw my wallet, keys, phone (soon to be Note 7), etc into my messenger bag for comfortable, and mobility instead of stuffing my pockets and not being able to walk/sit down. My wife makes fun of my bag all the time. Was wondering what other guys out there are doing to carry their "stuff" around instead of just shoving things into their pockets.
The bag I use:
ct073s-oli.jpg

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Mines shoved into my pockets. But I'm not above carrying a diaper bag around on my shoulder with the kiddos.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Never been much of a purse guy, so I just use my pockets. It can be annoying at times, but I'd probably forget my purse if I was to carry one.

Posted via the Android Central App

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
To need a bag like that for your wallet are you one of those guys that has a massive wallet stuffed full of useless receipts and other ****? All one should need is ID, debit card/credit card.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
George Costanza wallet!

sony-seinfeld-facebook.jpg

Oh yea - I thought that other thing was called a European Carry All? :)

european-carry-all-seinfeld.jpg

I personally stuff my George Costanza wallet in my back pocket and wear my phone in an old man holster on my hip. :D

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Wife doesn't let me get a man-purse :( so I stuff sunglasses and keys in her purse. Wallet and phone stay in my pockets.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
When Im out and about with my family, I throw my wallet, keys, phone (soon to be Note 7), etc into my messenger bag for comfortable, and mobility instead of stuffing my pockets and not being able to walk/sit down. My wife makes fun of my bag all the time. Was wondering what other guys out there are doing to carry their "stuff" around instead of just shoving things into their pockets.
The bag I use:
View attachment 235089

I just switched to a msger bag also. Wow it's so much better than a back pack. Only way I would use a back pack now is if I had to travel heavy, shows,books, and clothed ect. Takes about a day to get use to the bag being at your side bit once you do, you will never go back

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Would also like to add, on sunny warm days using a msger bag is 10x cooller (yes I spelled cooller right ;/ )

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
The bag I use:
View attachment 235089

I personally went with the black over coral blue.

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
What all are you carrying? Men carry...

Spectacles(on shirt)
Testicles(front pocket)
Wallet(back pocket)
And watch(now cell phone, side pocket)
Maybe keys too but those are fading away, but those go in the opposite pocket from your phone/watch

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have severe back issues so I can no longer wear/carry my wallet in a back pocket (it's not quite George Costanza size but close) so wearing in my right front pocket is really uncomfortable. The Note 5 goes in the left front, the keys go either front, wherever they fit better. Eyeglasses go to the wife's purse. I do like that Messenger Bag though... might have to look into it. I actually got a really small one similar to that from the NRA...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance