For the guys - how do you carry your gear?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I use a leather case with belt loops. People make fun of me, but I do not care. Less chance of getting up and the phone falls out.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
This thread has been interesting to read. I carry quite a bit of stuff, but it's always fit in my pockets. Phone (front left pocket); Keys and swiss army knife (front right pocket); wallet (back right pocket); and If i'm going to work I'll also have a spare battery for my Note 4 in my front right pocket. If i'm not at work, no spare battery, but I'll carry my .40 caliber handgun on my right side IWB. Sometimes i'll have an extra mag in the small of my back if I feel like it, but usually not.

Never has all of that stuff made it difficult to walk or sit down for me, and no one would know I have all of that on me because I either wear jeans or cargo shorts that keeps everything comfortably concealed and not noticeable even to my wife.

Maybe if I found a REALLY nice purse some day i'd give it a shot, but that hasn't happened yet in my 29 years.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
You sir, have a handbag. Next time get a designer bag, you'll look better when out with the girls.
BTW, what shade of lipstick do you usually carry in there? LOL

Last edited:

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Phone in left pocket, wallet with keys attached in right pocket, knife in right pocket, smart watch on wrist, sunglasses on face, pen in shirt pocket.

Fossil leather messenger bag only comes into play when I'm carrying more gear which usually means I'm out of town or a special occasion.
d7e7bd42b7f791a2a4a76152736a5d91.jpg

Last edited:

droidtgray

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Actually it looks like this, my version of the pocket protector, don't buy shirts without them. I love gadgets🤗 and like them handy

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I like cargo shorts and I even tried a scottevest jacket and I don't like wearing my stuff.

Just isn't comfortable. I also don't like sitting on my wallet for the same reason.

And if it makes me a "woman" to carry a bag, cool. I'm confident in who I am. Plus I'm a big guy. No one has ever said a peep to me about it.

If you like it, wear it.

Also could the ladies of AC chime in? I'm curious to see if you instantly think your man is feminine because of a bag?

Posted via the Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
everyone is talking about concealed weapons and im all butthurt because i live in NY and hardly anyone can carry. =[

I'm a HUGE 2nd Amendment guy (mostly because I love world history and politics and I know what happens when those rights are infringed) and I am not kidding when I say that a huge determining factor on where I'd choose to live, would come down to the right to carry. I wont even live in California because of the 10 round limit.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm a HUGE 2nd Amendment guy (mostly because I love world history and politics and I know what happens when those rights are infringed) and I am not kidding when I say that a huge determining factor on where I'd choose to live, would come down to the right to carry. I wont even live in California because of the 10 round limit.
I hear that. I used to hate texas. But sitting in my LTC class im like man its good to live texas. Friends laugh at my motto, NY born but texas made. Lol

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Yep. 10 round limit in MA.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yep. 10 round limit in MA.

Although I could carry my 17 round M & P 9mm here in PA (or 13rd Glock 23 .40 or 13rd Springfield XDM .45for that matter) I Still carry my Shield 9mm with the 8rd and the spare 7rd in my pocket. The others are just too big and clunky for every day concealed carry for my taste. I tried my best to get used to my Glock 23 but it was just too much to wear comfortably. If open carry wasn't socially unacceptable it'd be the Glock though. :)

slakberi

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I usually keep my phone in my pocket, but as fewer and fewer devices are being released in what I would consider "pocketable" form factors, that may have to change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12