Samsung unboxes the Galaxy Note 7 on its official YouTube channel

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Clicking the second link let me go to YouTube and skip all the tapatalk stuff, thank you!

Good video, i like how when he mentions the battery life being important he doesn't act like Sammy just figured that out! Lol

Thanks for posting

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Nice, I'll be leaving that factory plastic on my display until I can find a decent screen protector.

The couple times i have bought a screen protector i bought them at my verizon store, so they put it on, and if they messed it up the got to grab a new one off the shelf and i didnt worry about ruining it.
Is that an option for you?

Pippinsky

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The last time I was so excited for an electronic product was a boombox I had on layaway back in Brooklyn in 1983.
Wait maybe it was that tomogotchi...

No no no, it was the gray and white furby from Montgomery Ward.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The couple times i have bought a screen protector i bought them at my verizon store, so they put it on, and if they messed it up the got to grab a new one off the shelf and i didnt worry about ruining it.
Is that an option for you?

I always got my screen protectors from Verizon. Stay on for the entire use of the phone. This time I purchase an glass screen protector!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am like a little kid. This is going to be the best phone and I have had all the notes from beginning with the Note 2. I love Samsung. I have ordered it in the blue colbalt. It is a beautiful color.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am like a little kid. This is going to be the best phone and I have had all the notes from beginning with the Note 2. I love Samsung. I have ordered it in the blue colbalt. It is a beautiful color.

How does the blue coral compare to the blue cobalt? Is this a special color? Didn't hear anything about it.