How to format SD card on Note 7

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I can't for the life of me find that option anymore, if I go to Device Maintenance then clock on storage followed by SD card, it just shows me the data usage for files like docs, music, etc

Also, I always get the annoying notification like I did with my Galaxy S7 about the SD card , tap here to transfer media

Please help

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
He just wants someone to say "How did you get your Note 7" and "how can we answer that if no one else has one?"

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
He just wants someone to say "How did you get your Note 7" and "how can we answer that if no one else has one?"

I didn't even know y'all don't even have access to it until I saw a few reviews. It's available here in Dubai. I got the international Black Onyx version for $816 USD

Yathani

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't for the life of me find that option anymore, if I go to Device Maintenance then clock on storage followed by SD card, it just shows me the data usage for files like docs, music, etc

Also, I always get the annoying notification like I did with my Galaxy S7 about the SD card , tap here to transfer media

Please help
Go to settings > search for device maintenance > click on storage > click the 3 dots on the top right > Select SD card > FORMAT

I don't know what they made the settings so complicated

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings > search for device maintenance > click on storage > click the 3 dots on the top right > Select SD card > FORMAT

I don't know what they made the settings so complicated

I could've sworn I've been there over 10 times and didn't see it! Thanks a lot man, that worked! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke