Is this the latest upgrade VR for the Note 7?.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

As wildcard said that is the correct one. If you see r323 at the beginning of the model number that is the new one. The old model has the number r322. Amazon and B&H also have the new model for pre-order on their sites. There isn't any incentives to pre-order at the moment (unlike the phone Samsung isn't giving any bonus items). Some people have said when we get the phones there will be discount coupons for buying additional Samsung products, so you might want to wait for that.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
As wildcard said that is the correct one. If you see r323 at the beginning of the model number that is the new one. The old model has the number r322. Amazon and B&H also have the new model for pre-order on their sites. There isn't any incentives to pre-order at the moment (unlike the phone Samsung isn't giving any bonus items). Some people have said when we get the phones there will be discount coupons for buying additional Samsung products, so you might want to wait for that.

Thanks for all the responses. Much appreciated.

I got a $50 Bestbuy card that has been burning my pocket. Glad I saved it.. This one at BestBuy is pre order, be available on Aug 19..I am jumping on it now.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm taking it that because of the USB-C port, the Note 7 is not compatible with the older (SM-R322) Gear VR my wife got free with her S7 a couple of months ago?

Chuck Young

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site

So I pre-ordered the new Gear VR and a set of Gear IconX BT earbuds and will wait to get the Gear 360 using the discount you refer to.

Oh yea

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty