Guys and gals...let all just relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraves9405

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
This thread is just as funny as the other ones. This is good entertainment reading about all the anticipation, angst, and comments complaining about the other comments. Keep it up guys it is keeping me entertained until at least Friday. :D

Damien B

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Wow, and as a former worker at FedEx and a contractor for Apple, I thought iPhone launches were bad.

3166b22d65163d07dc74c17275538af9.jpg

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Many of us "think" what was said in the OP, but sometimes, people don't like to hear the obvious. It's interesting and entertaining to see the reactions! Just Chill everyone. Friday will be hear and gone before you know it and in a blink of an eye, you'll be repeating this with the Note 8.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Many of us "think" what was said in the OP, but sometimes, people don't like to hear the obvious. It's interesting and entertaining to see the reactions! Just Chill everyone. Friday will be hear and gone before you know it and in a blink of an eye, you'll be repeating this with the Note 8.

^ This

Posted via the Android Central App

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Very well said. It makes me laugh how these people feel so entitled to get their phone first just because they pre-ordered and yell at customer service representatives when they tell them they're getting them on release day. I pre-ordered the phone and I know I'm gonna get it, no big deal if it's on the day of release, day before, or day after. As long as I get it and don't have to go through the hassle of going to an actual store to get the phone. People need to understand the meaning of pre-ordering. Pre-ordering doesn't guarantee that you'll be getting it before release day. There may be a chance that it could come before, but it's not GUARANTEED.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same reason i pre order knocks of the hassleof going to the store. So phone should come into my hands while I work. Easy no driving to the store and problem solved. Only perk is we'll get our phone Thursday

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You guys think you've seen lunacy now for preorders, wait until everyone who didn't preorder from Best Buy go into absolute hysterics when it comes to dealing with Prize Logic in the next 6 to 8 weeks.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Haven't read much of the comments, except the first post of course, but it seems as though it has to do with people who pre-order their phones and rage when they don't get them by XXX date. I prefer to buy my phones online or in-store, so I can't relate to the pre-order anxiety that some might experience.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I too was called a troll in the TMO thread. They are all frustrated and upset they aren't getting this phone early so they can't keep things under control and attack when they get called out for whining about a phone that didn't get released early. It's actually quite comical.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I too was called a troll in the TMO thread. They are all frustrated and upset they aren't getting this phone early so they can't keep things under control and attack when they get called out for whining about a phone that didn't get released early. It's actually quite comical.
'They are all' is a gross exaggeration. There are plenty of people in there having a conversation, just like any other thread.

Occasionally people make comments which aren't appropriate. Some people react in an equally inappropriate manner and the thread gets closed.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
'They are all' is a gross exaggeration. There are plenty of people in there having a conversation, just like any other thread.

Occasionally people make comments which aren't appropriate. Some people react in an equally inappropriate manner and the thread gets closed.

Well I disagree. The majority of them are upset that their phone isn't early. I've watched it for the last 3 days.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are the posts getting deleted? Because I looked through the last few pages and didn't see anything to close a thread over...

I'm not the one making the rules so I don't really know what exactly got the thread closed. I'm just assuming it's because everyone is getting all bent out of shape because of the delayed shipping. I haven't really been in the thread in the past 24 hours much cause I got tired of reading the posts that were nothing but complaining.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are the posts getting deleted? Because I looked through the last few pages and didn't see anything to close a thread over...

Things do get cleaned up -- depending on how bad they are. Aquila handled it as he should have.

As for people being impatient.. I can understand. That one guy got his phone and ordered well after me. It sucks but I will simply just wait since that is all I can do. I was hopeful for quick orders due to their past track record but at the end of the day they only owe me it by the date they quoted which is the release date.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Things do get cleaned up -- depending on how bad they are. Aquila handled it as he should have.

As for people being impatient.. I can understand. That one guy got his phone and ordered well after me. It sucks but I will simply just wait since that is all I can do. I was hopeful for quick orders due to their past track record but at the end of the day they only owe me it by the date they quoted which is the release date.

I'm catching flak from people who ordered before me who haven't gotten shipping or charged. It's not like I slipped Verizon a $20 to bump me to the front of the line.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I disagree. The majority of them are upset that their phone isn't early. I've watched it for the last 3 days.
We can agree to disagree. I've been active in that thread since it started and the majority aren't upset about it being early. There's actually many other things that people could be upset about that T-Mobile has done that have been discussed. And the thread is perfectly fine until someone makes a comment and then retaliation comments are made.

If people just reported comments instead of replying, a thread would almost never get closed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm catching flak from people who ordered before me who haven't gotten shipping or charged. It's not like I slipped Verizon a $20 to bump me to the front of the line.

It happens. It really is luck -- none of us can control it. Regardless of how long you have been with a carrier, when you ordered, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol