Growing impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Tell me about it, I've been refreshing my tracking # to see if anything changes. I'm supposed to be receiving this between today and tomorrow. :cool:

T-mo here.

Oh yeah to Mr. Scrooge over there, if you don't share the excitement thats ok no one's criticizing you so try your hardest to do the same. :-*

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I actually just canceled my preorder after seeing lag In. A review. Something tells me Samsung is up to its old tricks already.

ogl > cal

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I actually just canceled my preorder after seeing lag In. A review. Something tells me Samsung is up to its old tricks already.

ogl > cal

You cancelled a pre-order because of 1 review? Really? I have seen 4 different reviews and one mentioned it. Pocket now did but also pointed out that was most likely due to phone downloading contacts and various apps. Everyone else said it was buttery smooth.

For the record...I use the iPhone 6s+ and will until I get this in. When it boots up initially, it lags...bad..for the 1st 5-6 seconds or so...then it moves nicely for the most part. I have the 128GB version as well.

I would never cancel based on that and I believe you have a 14 day window to return the device if you don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante