09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 9899100101102 ...
tools
    I made a fb post a week or so ago and tmobile has been responding non stop to comments about the orders. Haven't had a ping on it in a week and now my notification is constantly going.
    08-17-2016 10:03 PM
    I'm starting to think based on the number of people who still haven't had any change that this is seriously looking like a Friday delivery for everyone.
    Well there's been lots of updated tracking here, XDA, Reddit. So things are definitely happening already and lots of people will get phones tomorrow.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:04 PM
    I'm starting to think based on the number of people who still haven't had any change that this is seriously looking like a Friday delivery for everyone.
    There are UPS flights leaving for everywhere, all the time from Louisville. My Tmo orders in the past haven't had an origin scan until near 4am est. The plane for my city leaves in 5 hours.

Still plenty of time for more N7's to go out tonight for Thursday delivery.

If not...no worries, release day delivery
    TomOfTx likes this.
    So whoever is getting a phone tomorrow knows about it?
    No there are still many flights leaving KY tonight and tomorrow morning. You'll know by early AM tomorrow if you are getting it.
    TomOfTx likes this.
    So whoever is getting a phone tomorrow knows about it?
    No, there could be updates for the next 4 or so hours. Still lots of fights scheduled to leave Louisville.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:05 PM
    So, for everyone saying that you HAVE to see an origin scan/departure/arrival scan to indicate delivery, this is simply not true.

More than half the time I get Next Day Air Saver I don't get any scans until delivery in Orlando, as shown in the screenshot below. (Screenshot below is of the S7 Edge)

Attachment 235666
    I agree, especially with large bulk shipments. That is why not seeing any scan activity does not necessarily mean the phone is not enroute and may get scanned at destination.
    08-17-2016 10:06 PM
    No there are still many flights leaving KY tonight and tomorrow morning. You'll know by early AM tomorrow if you are getting it.
    Perfect thanks, this is so confusing. I made my pre order within the first 5 minutes and honestly a day later then others won't kill me but it's the principle of me knowing I ordered so early and others who order later than me getting it before smh
    Springfield98 likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:07 PM
    Perfect thanks, this is so confusing. I made my pre order within the first 5 minutes and honestly a day later then others won't kill me but it's the principle of me knowing I ordered so early and others who order later than me getting it before smh
    You can throw order time/day out the window. It's now about flight departure time and destination.
    TomOfTx and chickenlittle740 like this.
    08-17-2016 10:09 PM
    You live closer to orlando though right? I'm pretty sure mine wasn't on the Orlando flight. It's very likely it's on this 435am flight to Ft. Myers. If it isn't I'll be mad. Ordered early and why is mine pushed so far back then?
    My aunt does. It's being sent to her house. She's in the Tampa area so I guess that's why.
    08-17-2016 10:09 PM
    08-17-2016 10:13 PM
    T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-screenshots_2016-08-17-23-11-27.jpg

Mine updated again
    Hoggles, panzerghost and JHBThree like this.
    08-17-2016 10:13 PM
    The internal memo is about when the initial shipping and charge info went out last week to explain why there were tracking numbers and no movement.
    They came with that memo after TMOBILE customers raised cane over the way this was handled!

It wasn't like this for the Note 4, S7, GearS, we got them before release date.

IMO, they should have kept that tracking information ,and release it when UPS had the phones!
    And they could have put out a memo to all Tmobile customers that this time the phones will NOT BE released until release day, regardless of how it was done in the past.

IMO, that would have squelched all the frustration Tmobile customers went through in what I call a big blunder on Tmobile's part!
    Cappaccinodagreat likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:16 PM
    Anyone in Colorado seen any movement???
    08-17-2016 10:18 PM
    I ordered mine on Aug. 13th. Got the Onyx black.
    Not to be a hater, but that makes me sad ): I ordered on the 4th
    Chris Dj-Elf likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:19 PM
    They came with that memo after TMOBILE customers raised cane over the way this was handled!

IMO, they should have kept that tracking information ,and release it when UPS had the phones!
    And they could have put out a memo to all Tmobile customers that this time the phones will NOT BE released until release day, regardless of how it was done in the past.

IMO, that would have squelched all the frustration Tmobile customers went through in what I call a big blunder on Tmobile's part!
    Yeah, I don't really get it. They knew we'd all expect the stuff early just like previous phone releases. Why not make an extra effort to explain that "No, really guys, this time you'll get them on release day"
    08-17-2016 10:20 PM
    I think we should all post a gif on this thread as soon as the phone is in our hands...
    Made with the Note 7 of course!
    Ugh pst time so slow lol guess Ii will maybe go to bed and wake up with good news
    keno101 likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Just checked mine is in New Jersey right now will be coming to me in Maryland while I'm at work ironically enough at T-Mobile lol

And from what I can confirm from reading earlier all stores got a shipment of roughly 5-6 silver and 5-6 black no blue looks like the pre orders got most of those in the area I'm in most stores get the same shipments

THE BLACK MODEL IS LOVE IN PERSON IMO
    I'm in MD too. TMO in Laurel said they didn't get any Note 7's in yet.
    08-17-2016 10:28 PM
    So, for everyone saying that you HAVE to see an origin scan/departure/arrival scan to indicate delivery, this is simply not true.

More than half the time I get Next Day Air Saver I don't get any scans until delivery in Orlando, as shown in the screenshot below. (Screenshot below is of the S7 Edge)

Attachment 235666
    How did you know to go pick it up?
    08-17-2016 10:28 PM
    Also if they would let us pick up in store like others do when offering pre order
    08-17-2016 10:29 PM
    Also if they would let us pick up in store like others do when offering pre order
    No Thanks...

Stores here are a joke and I would be stuck there for an hour...
    bhatech likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:31 PM
    I ordered two blue note 7 on aug 3rd, will i get mine tomorrow?
    08-17-2016 10:34 PM
    I agree, especially with large bulk shipments. That is why not seeing any scan activity does not necessarily mean the phone is not enroute and may get scanned at destination.
    I don't know I find that strange because with other phone releases usually you have every destination or origin scan in this case it's kind of weird
    08-17-2016 10:34 PM

No this memo came out around the 10th, before cards were charged and before the text message came out. As I've said before..new pre-order system that they're using. And remember the text around the 12th that said may take several days for tracking info? Now is the several days. Not once did they say there would be early release.
    MarageLewis likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:36 PM
3,610 ... 9899100101102 ...