T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ok. As of this afternoon I still don't show the phone physically in UPS possession so hoping we get a good update within the next 24 hrs

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ok. As of this afternoon I still don't show the phone physically in UPS possession so hoping we get a good update within the next 24 hrs

Same here. I don't think we get them until at least Wed. I'm thinking Tmobile isn't sending them out early this time.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
When they UPS picks up the packages there will be updates, hopefully they'll be picked up tonight.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Was hoping mine would jump straight to delivered (I'm at work), along with another package I was expecting from B&H.. but nah... B&H was delivered but no movements from UPS/TMO. Tomorrow it is! :D

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
From last thread before it was locked....

If any of our orders were on one of those planes, we would've seen updated tracking information already.

Not always the case when it comes to pre sorted bulk shipments like these. Tracking may not get updated until scanned by UPS when it comes off the plane at the destination airport.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
From last thread before it was locked....

Not always the case when it comes to pre sorted bulk shipments like these. Tracking may not get updated until scanned by UPS when it comes off the plane at the destination airport.

Yeah! Haven't lost hope just yet! I'm patiently waiting for my package :'( ..

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!

4:57pm where I am and my tracking info says 2:15 to 6:15. I'm still optimistic.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Not as discouraged about not receiving info now that it seems like there'll be no movement today. Hopefully I get my tracking update soon. Has anyone who didn't receive information over the weekend received any new information today? I'm still stuck at the packaging text from Saturday

Shawn NONAME

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
For those that don't live local. There was a sever storm last night and the airports closed for awhile.
I'd rather wait a day longer for a phone then risk pilots dieing. Just saying .

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
As I was saying in the previous thread, there has been a lot of outbound UPS flight activity in Louisville this afternoon. More than 30 flights have departed, and at least 20 more departures scheduled in the next few hours. As for whether or not any of our phones are on these planes is not known as the packages may not get scanned by UPS until they come off the plane. This is common in cases where it is a bulk shipment that was preloaded into an air container and UPS did not physically scan each box. However, they will scan each box once off the plane, so that is why it is possibly some of our phones are on board. .....or.......may be shipped out later tonight.......or.......they are being held and will not get delivered until the release date.

Let's hope for sooner rather than later! :)

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]

jayjay234

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Still says information unavailable :/

9e96f9101c0dedb8db402c7b2f300010.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08