09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    :'-( :'-( I want my phone!!!!
    Imglad12, EMGSM, nitroevo and 2 others like this.
    08-15-2016 11:13 PM
    People can take this for what it's worth. I preordered on the 9th. Got the text on Saturday that they will start packing up devices for shipping. I still have not received a tracking number. I called and spoke to three reps just to see what they would say. They all told me the same thing. NO ONE will receive their device earlier than others. All Note 7's that were preordered will be delivered on the 18th. We who preordered will get them one day prior to the general public. The reason that some have tracking and some don't is because they need to package and ship all preorders in batches. Once a batch is complete, it is being held until the night of the 17th. The reason people are getting charged is because they need that authorization prior to packing the device since they won't be able to find individual devices who's cards get declined. Once a device is packed, the buyer will be emailed a tracking number. They can't wait to send all those tracking numbers out at the same time because it would overload the system. This sounds legit to me but I'm sure people won't buy it. They will continue checking flights out of KY for the next 3 days.
    "Good answa Good answa".. *Family Feud voice... Seriously tho Best answer I've heard in this thread so far... Probably not what those that pre-ordered first day or those who have already received tracking numbers want to hear.... But no one has a better answer to why the phones are still being "held". Mine still says being processed so it would make sense to why people who pre-ordered after me have tracking numbers.

Posted via the Android Central App
    ILowry82 likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:15 PM
    Some one shared this on xda ... UPS guy

Hoggles likes this.
    08-15-2016 11:23 PM
    :'-( :'-( I want my phone!!!!
    Don't we all..
    08-15-2016 11:36 PM

Probably the most important information, straight from the source, we've had yet.

Please keep posting this on every page 😂
    bhatech and lv2bsilly like this.
    08-15-2016 11:38 PM
    Just got an email from tmobile with your payment is complete.
    Imglad12 and Springfield98 like this.

So this means that TMO is still holding on to my phone? c'mon man!!!
    Checking the UPS status to see if I will get it tomorrow.. Haven't lost faith, one can dream!
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 12:00 AM
    It's still only 10pm on Monday!, Maybe my UPS driver got lost.....
    08-16-2016 12:04 AM
    Let's hope I wake up to movement and a good tmobile Tuesday lol
    08-16-2016 12:06 AM
    It's still only 10pm on Monday!, Maybe my UPS driver got lost.....
    That's what I was thinking .. He's only stuck in traffic guys, he'll be here soon.. Just running a little late..
    08-16-2016 12:09 AM
    So this means that TMO is still holding on to my phone? c'mon man!!!
    That's been the case the whole time.
    08-16-2016 12:17 AM
    Exactly he said show proof so I showed him proof and I know TMobile is very behind updates I was aware of a tracking number Saturday afternoon.
    I thought you meant you got an email say it was actually shipped or something.
    08-16-2016 12:19 AM
    Hey Ashley, I'm glad you reached out about the notification you received because I know it's been causing some of our customers to think their device is enroute. We want to get these phones to you ASAP so we've started charging the cards and getting the labels ready so that way when the 18th comes around we can drop the phones in the mail and get them O-U-T! We do not anticipate the devices getting shipped out any sooner than the 18th, but you can check back on that tracking number with UPS to check when they picked up the package and updated tracking info. The official launch date is the 19th and that's when we expect customers to get their new Note 7's! Congrats, the device looks SUPER slick!

From twitter Tmobile do they know we don't have time for this!! If they don't ship them D*** phones!!!
    eckono38 likes this.
    08-16-2016 12:27 AM
    You people should focus on having your case, microsd card, and any other accessories for your note 7 at your doorstep by friday. That gives you something to do.....lol
    Received everything over a week ago. At this point, I just keep ordering extras. And they still get here before the phone😂, I'm sitting at 5 cases right now.
    08-16-2016 12:27 AM
    Looks like this time the TMO rep was right, the reason TMO cannot ship the phones this time is to make sure all providers have equal time to request the free gifts from Samsung. It's sad, but I am convinced we will not get it until Friday. TMO should have not marked the phone as shipped, it just gave everyone false hope!
    Ashley03cali and networkdood like this.
    08-16-2016 12:31 AM
    Hey Ashley, I'm glad you reached out about the notification you received because I know it's been causing some of our customers to think their device is enroute. We want to get these phones to you ASAP so we've started charging the cards and getting the labels ready so that way when the 18th comes around we can drop the phones in the mail and get them O-U-T! We do not anticipate the devices getting shipped out any sooner than the 18th, but you can check back on that tracking number with UPS to check when they picked up the package and updated tracking info. The official launch date is the 19th and that's when we expect customers to get their new Note 7's! Congrats, the device looks SUPER slick!

From twitter Tmobile do they know we don't have time for this!! If they don't ship them D*** phones!!!
    What I don't get is waiting until the 18th to ship them to us. All it takes is some bad weather, or computer malfunction that grounds flights like what happened to Delta last week and we don't get our phones on the 19th and possibly have to wait the following Monday to get them while everyone else simply walk into a store and get one, and what happens if they run out of watches or SD cards while we are waiting for our phones? Such BS. I hope the other person is right and the phones are shipped on the 17th along with the in store phones so we get them on the 18th.

heck is sounds like Verizon will get them before us.
    08-16-2016 12:31 AM
    I just received this email also maybe tomorrow
    08-16-2016 12:42 AM
    Received everything over a week ago. At this point, I just keep ordering extras. And they still get here before the phone😂, I'm sitting at 5 cases right now.
    You could always send me one of those 5 cases and check the shipping on that for a while... It'll get your mind off the phone! 😬
    08-16-2016 12:44 AM
    Posted this in the am and was told the same info from customer service.
    Attached Thumbnails T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-5354.jpg  
    08-16-2016 12:48 AM
    Posted this in the am and was told the same info from customer service.
    That's really dumb on their part. Imagine if there is a big weather delay and hardly anyone gets them on the 19th and on Monday instead. Man, I wouldn't want to work customer service at tmobile on the 19th.
    08-16-2016 12:54 AM
    Why can't I see your guys attached images?
    So nobody with a scheduled 8/15 delivery had a delivery?
    importcraz likes this.
    No. I think it's the My Choice system auto generates that time and date thinking it's about to ship but it doesn't.
    08-16-2016 12:56 AM
    UPS generates a delivery date automatically based on the type of shipping. If you check your tracking, the delivery date will just keep changing until UPS takes possession of the package.
    08-16-2016 01:21 AM
3,610 ... 1213141516 ...