T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Elrey82

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Black Onyx? I preordered on the 15th, but just got my payment complete email. No tracking email yet =(
I just got that email before the payment complete. The tracking email I been having since yesterday. I did not get an email with an update, I personally went and checked the status of my order

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I was too until seeing this video showing how the Gorilla Glass 5 on the Note 7 is not much more scratch resistant than plastic!

https://youtu.be/571pu66vEBc

Oh wow! Guess the extra hardness leads to easy scratching! I will need to get a TPU protector for the back as well I guess - just in case.

Thanks for posting this vid and thank you for your great support on those UPS flights - what a ride!

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I've been using the Spigen Rugged Armor case for the Note 5, S7e and soon N7. It's a great, fairly minimal case. I like the feel in hand. I've never had to "use" it...luckily ;) but I think it would protect well in fall. I paid $12... and it's $10 now. Definitely a great deal and quality case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01G...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5339434

Thanx for the info - interestingly enough, I use to use the spigen neo hybrid and it worked well enough - then I got the regular tpu black case for my note 4. I dropped it maybe 7 times in 2 yrs and not a scratch on it - almost seems like the case makes it bounce face up or something! I will be looking into the rugged armor version then...

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
You'd be foolish not to use a screen protector on these phones my S7 Edge I just took off the screen protector a few days ago and I've been getting scratches here and there

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Does any one know if the Spigen cases still come with screen protectors in box ? I remember getting one with a case a few years back but what a point now?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos