09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 140141142143144 ...
tools
    Called about 15 T-Mobile stores in the DC area. None have the blue

I was so looking forward to today too... almost couldn't sleep I was so excited to get my blue Note 7. Oh well, first world probs I guess.
    Yeah, I visited one in the Rockville area and they said they wouldn't have any blue in stores until the backorders have been pushed through. There was manager-type there who was making rounds on the stores and told me this.
    hasasimo likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:48 PM
    Yeah, I visited one in the Rockville area and they said they wouldn't have any blue in stores until the backorders have been pushed through. There was manager-type there who was making rounds on the stores and told me this.
    Man, that sucks. I heard everything from as early as Aug. 23 to as late as "September" from T-Mobile reps today.
    08-19-2016 11:09 PM
    Did anyone receive their bubble bag with the note 7 for the phone that has to be returned with JUMP....mine was not in the box but the shipping stickers were there....also can someone suggest a pouch case for my note 7....I will appreciate it
    No bubble bag in mine either, but I have my original iPhone box (I always keep them). I've never used a pouch case for my phones. Have you checked Amazon?
    08-19-2016 11:12 PM
    Attachment 236177

Hey guys check fedex track manager if you already got approved for free gift...mine will be here tuesday...label should look like this...I chose the large watch...I love samsung ....wow
    I got a email this morning saying it has been approved. I have not got a tracking number emailed to me but when I checked the status on the website it said my gift was in route. So how do I check with fedex tracker?
    08-19-2016 11:23 PM
    I got a email this morning saying it has been approved. I have not got a tracking number emailed to me but when I checked the status on the website it said my gift was in route. So how do I check with fedex tracker?
    Similar to UPS My Choice. You sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. It should show up there if FedEx has any info from the shipper. Mine says label created.
    08-19-2016 11:27 PM
    Similar to UPS My Choice. You sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. It should show up there if FedEx has any info from the shipper. Mine says label created.
    Cool. Once you guys get the watches though I would recommend getting a better aftermarket one on Amazon because the OEM one comes loose real easily I'm hearing and the watch can fall off.
    08-19-2016 11:32 PM
    Cool. Once you guys get the watches though I would recommend getting a better aftermarket one on Amazon because the OEM one comes loose real easily I'm hearing and the watch can fall off.
    I'm actually getting the memory card. I'm not a fan of the design of the Gear Fit 2.
    Missalyssa928 likes this.
    08-19-2016 11:34 PM
    I'm actually getting the memory card. I'm not a fan of the design of the Gear Fit 2.
    I wonder if people will start going nuts watching for their free gift to ship like we did the last few days.
    DETERMINOLOGY likes this.
    08-19-2016 11:35 PM
    I wonder if people will start going nuts watching for their free gift to ship like we did the last few days.
    LOL Maybe if it was the Gear VR 2 or something. I doubt it over a memory card or fitness band.
    08-19-2016 11:37 PM
    Can anybody suggest a good screen protector I purchase a zagg today at Best Buy and as soon as I put my case on the corners started lifting smh
    08-19-2016 11:42 PM
    Can anybody suggest a good screen protector I purchase a zagg today at Best Buy and as soon as I put my case on the corners started lifting smh
    Why do the screen protectors cost so much?
    08-19-2016 11:54 PM
    Yeah, I bought the Zagg one today and the top corners are too long. Guy said it's a problem on all of them. I waited on it to dry and put it in an Otterbox Commuter. DO NOT do this. It wrecked the edges. All four have lifted. Can you return Zagg protectors? This is a joke.

And with GG5 being so soft but drop resistant, we simply need the world's best minds to figure out a curved glass protector for the Note 7 that is case friendly. First company to do this and fast will make a fortune. Why it doesn't yet exist I'll never know.
    08-19-2016 11:58 PM
    IMO this will be just like the S7 and hardly any good tempered glass or screen protectors will be available for it. Either wait for the Defender to come out or go naked on the screen like most of us are.
    08-19-2016 11:59 PM
    Yeah, I bought the Zagg one today and the top corners are too long. Guy said it's a problem on all of them. I waited on it to dry and put it in an Otterbox Commuter. DO NOT do this. It wrecked the edges. All four have lifted. Can you return Zagg protectors? This is a joke.

And with GG5 being so soft but drop resistant, we simply need the world's best minds to figure out a curved glass protector for the Note 7 that is case friendly. First company to do this and fast will make a fortune. Why it doesn't yet exist I'll never know.
    IMO this will be just like the S7 and hardly any good tempered glass or screen protectors will be available for it. Either wait for the Defender to come out or go naked on the screen like most of us are.
    It's very frustrating because even with the gorilla glass 5 I noticed this phone scratches very easily I'm going to go naked until I find something and I guess worse comes to worse no screen protector for me and yeah you can always return them I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to get back my $20 plus installation fee which was $8 they charged me LOL
    08-20-2016 12:04 AM
    Attachment 236177

Hey guys check fedex track manager if you already got approved for free gift...mine will be here tuesday...label should look like this...I chose the large watch...I love samsung ....wow
    Thanks for the heads up that it's coming FedEx. I logged in and sure enough, scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.

Samsung is killing it with this promotion.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-20-2016 12:08 AM
    Yeah my promotion gift as well is coming Tuesday I'm going to sell mines I think 256 is overkill I'm fine with the 64 that comes with the phone and my additional 32 I have now
    08-20-2016 12:13 AM
    It's very frustrating because even with the gorilla glass 5 I noticed this phone scratches very easily I'm going to go naked until I find something and I guess worse comes to worse no screen protector for me and yeah you can always return them I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to get back my $20 plus installation fee which was $8 they charged me LOL
    Like me, keep it in the pocket with nothing else in the pocket.
    08-20-2016 12:17 AM
    Yeah my promotion gift as well is coming Tuesday I'm going to sell mines I think 256 is overkill I'm fine with the 64 that comes with the phone and my additional 32 I have now
    Yeah, I'm probably going to sell also, recoup a little cash. I have a 128 Samsung Pro+ not even close to full. Combine that with 1TB One Drive and storage is not much of an issue.

Nice they are shipping quick before prices start tumbling.
    08-20-2016 12:18 AM
    I did not pre-order and took a chance on finding one in stock at local T-Mobile store. Went after work and they were sold out. Rep ordered one for me online. Only colors available were Black and Silver. Ordered the Silver. My credit card has already been charged and I was told it would not be charged until phone was ready to be shipped. Hopefully get it early next week. Trading my Note 5 using Jump.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2016 12:27 AM
    Lucky one here who got his right when the store opened

N7 Black Onyx!
    soo awesome
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-20-2016 12:46 AM
    I just put on my IQsheild clear (amazon) one on about 7 hours ago and am waiting for it to cure so I can put it in the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case (amazon), it states that the screen protector is "case friendly" but we will see tomorrow after cure time is done.
    08-20-2016 12:49 AM
    I just put on my IQsheild clear (amazon) one on about 7 hours ago and am waiting for it to cure so I can put it in the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case (amazon), it states that the screen protector is "case friendly" but we will see tomorrow after cure time is done.
    Please let me know if it works
    08-20-2016 12:58 AM
    See you guys in the S8 shipping thread real soon. I'll miss you guys.
    bhatech and davianflash60 like this.
    08-20-2016 03:15 AM
    I reordered the blue Note 7 last night. It has an estimated ship date of 8/23-9/06. I'm willing to wait because it's so pretty.
    08-20-2016 08:26 AM
    Now when you click on Note 7 Blue and get shipping information, it says the estimated shipping is between 8/23-8/29. I'm hoping that means I'll be getting mine sooner.
    dixogir87 likes this.
    08-20-2016 08:52 AM
3,610 ... 140141142143144 ...