09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 1234 ...
tools
    If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.
    My order status still just shows "order placed" with no notification of any kind of processing. I just want any kind of notification that shows I'm not backordered.
    08-15-2016 04:22 PM
    After all the talks last night getting me pumped up about getting my phone on Monday, I woke up and seen no movement on my tracking.
    08-15-2016 04:23 PM
    If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.
    The message I got did read that the phone was getting ready BUT it wasn't gonna get shipped until the 18th.
    08-15-2016 04:26 PM
    He ain't stopping by my house today..http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...3/download.jpg
    Lol
    08-15-2016 04:28 PM
    He ain't stopping by my house today..http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...3/download.jpg
    Right about now that UPS guy is our adult version of the best ice cream truck on the planet
    08-15-2016 04:28 PM
    My order status still just shows "order placed" with no notification of any kind of processing. I just want any kind of notification that shows I'm not backordered.
    You should have received a notification from T-Mobile that your order had been processed and ready for shipping (and the status on the webpage marked as 'shipped' BUT nothing available on the Details). If you use MyUPS, you'll see a tracking number available but just for the shipping label being created.

If this has not happened, it means it's not shipping with the first 'wave'. Whether or not that means that you won't get it on the 18th, I can't tell. TMo still has two more days to get shipments ready for launch day (since it seems they're not releasing early this year).
    08-15-2016 04:29 PM
    My T-Mobile email said it was shipped on the 13th and "it's on the way" not it's shipped sitting in a warehouse for 4 more days...
    Nygiants1991 likes this.
    Same here I paid $69 plus the tax so that does add up a bit especially if you have to wait several days to get the new phone
    Spoke to customers care as well and was told the same
    Attached Thumbnails T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-5354.jpg  
    08-15-2016 04:31 PM
    My T-Mobile email said it was shipped on the 13th and "it's on the way" not it's shipped sitting in a warehouse for 4 more days...
    Nope, it says your order 'it's on the way', not that it's been shipped. The text you should have also received, however, was a bit more specific about actually shipping on the 18th.

Sad, but it seems we're not getting our phones early this time around.
    08-15-2016 04:32 PM
    From the text I got this weekend:
    "Get Ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order ############ over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available"

As much as I would like to believe the what MyUPS is telling me that it will be delivered today, I believe many others who have said they are being held and will actually ship on a later date are likely correct. Just the last part of the text I got from them (underlined above) points to that possibility.
    SpookDroid and gvyt36785 like this.
    08-15-2016 04:33 PM
    I spoke to tmo on Twitter and they said ups will be holding them for delivery on Thursday...
    08-15-2016 04:35 PM
    I spoke to tmo on Twitter and they said delivery scheduled for Thursday...
    Figures I suspected that all along. I hope it is thur and they ship out wed. because if there is any delay like bad weather and such then we might have to wait until Monday for the devices. I'm sure Samsung can't be mad if we only get them a day or two early.
    08-15-2016 04:36 PM
    Nope, it says your order 'it's on the way', not that it's been shipped. The text you should have also received, however, was a bit more specific about actually shipping on the 18th.

Sad, but it seems we're not getting our phones early this time around.
    I didn't receive a text because I'm not with T Mobile yet ( New service) but the email does say it was shipped on the 13th. Even though I know it hasn't left the warehouse.
    JSH2728 likes this.
    08-15-2016 04:37 PM
    Spoke to customers care as well and was told the same
    If their statement is true, how come the Youtubers are already UnBoxing their T-Mobile Note 7??? That's not fair, everyone should be treated equally.
    08-15-2016 04:37 PM
    From the text I got this weekend:
    "Get Ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order ############ over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available"

As much as I would like to believe the what MyUPS is telling me that it will be delivered today, I believe many others who have said they are being held and will actually ship on a later date are likely correct. Just the last part of the text I got from them (underlined above) points to that possibility.
    UPS's system is just going by the 'overnight' flag on the shipping label. Since the label was created on the 13th, the 'likely' delivery date was today. However, orders haven't updated to 'delivered' to UPS, so that final delivery date will adjust once they 'receive' the packages with the shipping labels.
    TomOfTx and Alabamagirl18 like this.
    08-15-2016 04:38 PM
    If their statement is true, how come the Youtubers are already UnBoxing their T-Mobile Note 7??? That's not fair, everyone should be treated equally.
    Review units, most likely. And it's totally expected that reviewers would get units ahead of launch.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-15-2016 04:39 PM
    To generate and promote hype? That's how these phones releases work.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-15-2016 04:40 PM
    Not as discouraged about not receiving info now that it seems like there'll be no movement today. Hopefully I get my tracking update soon. Has anyone who didn't receive information over the weekend received any new information today? I'm still stuck at the packaging text from Saturday
    It's really early today. They don't have to ship to KY, flights get to KY late, that's the world port where they go. I would expect them to follow the regular schedule tonight if they ship tonight and that should be late.
    08-15-2016 04:41 PM
    Do you think if i set up a preorder for black onyx today, i'll still get it by Friday?
    08-15-2016 04:42 PM
    The message I got did read that the phone was getting ready BUT it wasn't gonna get shipped until the 18th.

I hope they ship 17th. Any weather or airport delay and it doesn't get here on the 19th, then we have to wait until monday!!
    08-15-2016 04:43 PM
    No.
    08-15-2016 04:44 PM
    I'm going to come across as super lame but oh well. I actually had a dream last night and it showed my tracking status as, "Out for delivery". I woke up earlier this morning to check and was crushed when nothing had changed. 😭

Posted via the Android Central App
    SpookDroid and gvyt36785 like this.
    08-15-2016 04:45 PM
    In my city UPS jet doesn't come on Monday. It arrives Saturday morning for Friday overnight shipments. Since my shipping info came in after Friday shipping hours, the earliest it could come would be on Tuesday's plane. Maybe others are in the same boat.
    If the backlash for requiring a down payment for JOD was bad, can you imagine what Friday will be for them if they wait until Thursday to ship for Friday delivery and then bad weather hits Louisville and closes the airport and delays flights? I might have to sign up for Facebook just to watch all the action.
    amyf27 and bhatech like this.
3,610 1234 ...