09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Just canceled my order.
    Wait.. WHY!
    08-16-2016 05:01 AM
    We've made it this far so far we can wait another couple days I ordered on the 4th and now its the 16th
    08-16-2016 05:03 AM
    If I don't get the phone at least by Thursday I'm going to cancel my order as well and pick it up at TMobile on Friday
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:03 AM
    If I don't get the phone at least by Thursday I'm going to cancel my order as well and pick it up at TMobile on Friday
    Same here
    08-16-2016 05:04 AM
    How does that affect if you made a down payment or paid taxes
    Alabamagirl18 likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:05 AM
    Th ey should credit back.
    08-16-2016 05:06 AM
    Everything these days are refundable, my plan b is going into a t-mobile store on Friday and causing a sence lol ๐Ÿ˜
    08-16-2016 05:06 AM
    Wait.. WHY!
    I can just have a lady hold what I need on drop day. Only preordered, to rdceive early. Last preorder for me.
    08-16-2016 05:07 AM
    I can just have a lady hold what I need on drop day. Only preordered, to rdceive early. Last preorder for me.
    Same here, I called my local tmobile and they told me they will have a few on Friday. I want onxy black... Coral blue pre orders I wouldn't cancel
    08-16-2016 05:09 AM
    Pre-ordered at a Tmo store last week, shipping email from Tmo with tracking number on Aug 14, got the email notice from Tmo my CC was charged on Aug 15. Checking the tracking number this morning and it still says "Order processed and ready for UPS" with the next step being "shipped".

*SIGH*
    08-16-2016 05:13 AM
    Same here, I called my local tmobile and they told me they will have a few on Friday. I want onxy black... Coral blue pre orders I wouldn't cancel
    I'm not worried about it, she'll hold a blue for me. And I've been waiting for my s7 edge. They told me they were holding it till the note 7 ships. Ummm, wtf, I could of just went into store for that bs.
    08-16-2016 05:14 AM
    It's not the note. Probably something else
    Exact same weight...1.60 lbs. It's the Note.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 05:14 AM
    Plus I had to go post pay and now I'm going to end up paying more. I bought both note 7s, s7 edge and the gear s2 4G out right. So might as well just keep my old grandfathered pre paid plans and pay insurance somewhere else.
    08-16-2016 05:15 AM
    FYI...you can't cancel an order on a phone that has been "shipped". You also can't return the phone to a retail store that you purchased from T-Mobile online or over the phone. You'll have to call them and have a label created and then ship back to their TX warehouse. Better off just waiting for the phone to arrive on Friday. I don't think the extra couple of hours waiting is worth the hassle of returning.

08-16-2016 05:18 AM
    FYI...you can't cancel an order on a phone that has been "shipped". You also can't return the phone to a retail store that you purchased from T-Mobile online or over the phone. You'll have to call them and have a label created and then ship back to their TX warehouse. Better off just waiting for the phone to arrive on Friday. I don't think the extra couple of hours waiting is worth the hassle of returning.

Thought u could refuse shipment
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:19 AM

I did that with the Galaxy Note 4 the device came in late afternoon release day I was able to go to a T-Mobile store pick up the phone they were able to note something on my account and as soon as I receive the other phone I took it to the retail store
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:20 AM
    I don't think we'll be getting them tomorrow. I'm not sure why it's only jsh2728 that got the in transit status update but if it's true we'll all wake up to good news in the morning. Goodnight y'all ๐Ÿ˜‰
    FWIW, I'm on JOD and received new emails last night saying my payment was complete for $0.00.
    So, this may be releasing the holds and start processing? I'm hoping.
    I don't think that jsh2728 is trolling.
    08-16-2016 05:20 AM
    FWIW, I'm on JOD and received new emails last night saying my payment was complete for $0.00.
    So, this may be releasing the holds and start processing? I'm hoping.
    I don't think that jsh2728 is trolling.
    Thanks, I'm not... I will post pictures when I get. But atm it hasn't left boston.
    DaBlackman619 likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:21 AM
    Same here

08-16-2016 05:21 AM

I've canceled phone orders plenty of times if it takes to long. They usually just reroute it back to them. Done it a few time, when I go into store to purchase, they don't have. Call up order, then store calls me saying it's in. Not that hard. I reroute packages all the time.
    08-16-2016 05:23 AM
    I did that with the Galaxy Note 4 the device came in late afternoon release day I was able to go to a T-Mobile store pick up the phone they were able to note something on my account and as soon as I receive the other phone I took it to the retail store
    That's two years ago. Process has changed. I went through it with the S7 edge. They sent me a phone on an order I canceled. Tried returning it to 2 retail stores and both said the same thing. They were able to call and get a label created for me.

08-16-2016 05:23 AM
    I've canceled phone orders plenty of times if it takes to long. They usually just reroute it back to them. Done it a few time, when I go into store to purchase, they don't have. Call up order, then store calls me saying it's in. Not that hard. I reroute packages all the time.
    You can refuse shipment, but I wouldn't trust that at all, especially when I'm returning an $850 device.

08-16-2016 05:24 AM
    I got two cases free that I ordered from amazon because I complained about their screwed up shipping statuses..I know it's not a phone but still at least the cases were free lol.
    I got 2 free months of prime because of shipping screw ups lol.
    08-16-2016 05:25 AM
    Pretty sad atm..
    08-16-2016 05:25 AM
    Good luck. Since it was already processed complete, it may get messy trying to get a second one. It's probably best to wait it out.
    08-16-2016 05:27 AM
3,610 ... 1819202122 ...