09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    I'm glad you speak for the masses. Man you must have an ear to the ground to tell everyone their reasons for doing something the mass majority of tmobile customers preorder from past experience. It's written all over the forums.
    I'm not telling anyone their reasons - you obviously seem to misunderstand. So here is a definition of preorder for you:

pre·or·der
    priˈôrdər/
    verb
    order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
    noun
    an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.

I don't care what the forums say and what has happened in the past. I preordered an S7 edge from T-Mobile and got it damn near 2 weeks early - BONUS! But that wasn't the reason for preordering. It was to avoid not being able to secure one on the day of release. It's convenient and saves time, and if I get it early, then yay for me. Ask most people outside of the T-Mobile forums and they'll tell you the same thing. Enjoy your day.
    DaBlackman619 likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:10 AM
    But can you really be upset with Tmobile for not sending them early. They never released a statement saying that they are going to ship them early in past. It just showed up. So how can you get mad at them for sticking to their guns this time. At the end of the day we are talking about a cell phone people.
    Don't think dudes upset. Think he's just annoyed as I know he's been through a few preorders himself. It's well known tmo has had a long standard of early release. I understand samsung hunkering down on this, as they have become more focused. And seeing as they have received years,years, and years of crap from the other carriers. It's understandable.
    08-16-2016 06:12 AM
    Hundred percent correct everybody here pre-order thinking they will get the device a week early TMobile should have put out a statement letting people know that wasn't the case this time around. You cant get upset at anybody being upset at that
    I have the note 7 edge and was shocked and happy that I got it as early as I did. I pre ordered this one hoping for the same but not upset that it didn't work out that way this time around. Have no problem waiting it out and letting it play it self out. Like the say slow and steady wins the race. Just would not suggest canceling and trying to pick it up day of launch but your entitled to do what is best for you.
    08-16-2016 06:12 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7f145670d1.jpg

Ill give you guys a update on verizons status it seems like they are takeing are phones on tours of Memphis and showing them local sites then takeing them back home at the end of the day.
    HAHA! I hear Memphis is nice this time of year. Do you think they took it to Graceland?
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:14 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7f145670d1.jpg

Ill give you guys a update on verizons status it seems like they are takeing are phones on tours of Memphis and showing them local sites then takeing them back home at the end of the day.
    That's a crap load of tn, updates. Think it's just going in circles😂
    Don't think dudes upset. Think he's just annoyed as I know he's been through a few preorders himself. It's well known tmo has had a long standard of early release. I understand samsung hunkering down on this, as they have become more focused. And seeing as they have received years,years, and years of crap from the other carriers. It's understandable.
    You sir have a brain lol 😁 😂
    Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing?
    08-16-2016 06:15 AM
    I'm not telling anyone their reasons - you obviously seem to misunderstand. So here is a definition of preorder for you:

pre·or·der
    priˈôrdər/
    verb
    order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
    noun
    an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.

I don't care what the forums say and what has happened in the past. I preordered an S7 edge from T-Mobile and got it damn near 2 weeks early - BONUS! But that wasn't the reason for preordering. It was to avoid not being able to secure one on the day of release. It's convenient and saves time, and if I get it early, then yay for me. Ask most people outside of the T-Mobile forums and they'll tell you the same thing. Enjoy your day.
    Hahaha, you just went against your own posted definition. You are correct, you win the internets😘
    08-16-2016 06:16 AM
    That's a crap load of tn, updates. Think it's just going in circles😂
    😂 i feel when release date comes i will have to drive down there and get my phone because it seems like it is having to much fun to wanna come home
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:17 AM
    Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing?
    Hahaha, you aren't far from me. Wonder if it'll make it out to the battlefield. Perhaps a ghost tour before it's final destination
    08-16-2016 06:18 AM
    😂 i feel when release date comes i will have to drive down there and get my phone because it seems like it is having to much fun to wanna come home
    Perhaps it's visiting perspective colleges. Or a brewery or 2
    08-16-2016 06:20 AM
    You sir have a brain lol 😁 😂
    I think we all have a brain because we all want to get the Note 7 and not an iPhone. Just saying !!!!!
    08-16-2016 06:21 AM
    I finally got my tracking number. Now just to wait until they decide to release it
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:23 AM
    I think we all have a brain because we all want to get the Note 7 and not an iPhone. Just saying !!!!!
    What, you telling me . You actually care about an audio jack😂😱😲
    08-16-2016 06:23 AM
    Hahaha, you just went against your own posted definition. You are correct, you win the internets
    Really?? Then you must have failed English 101. "Not yet been made commerically available" means not yet able to purchase in stores. It does not mean that you get it before everyone else. And the verb definition speaks for itself.
    08-16-2016 06:24 AM
    You don't get the point of pre ordering you want to have the device before release date you don't want people going into a store that didn't make an effort to get the phone before you.
    Lol it didn't take a lot of effort to pre order. You called or went in a store. Seem effortless to me lol.
    jtnewby88 likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:25 AM
    This preorder is just all ****. Some are getting updates, some arent. Some actually show updates, some don't. Crap mine still shows schedule delivery for 8/15/2016 @ 1300
    08-16-2016 06:25 AM
    Really?? Then you must have failed English 101. "Not yet been made commerically available" means not yet able to purchase in stores. It does not mean that you get it before everyone else. And the verb definition speaks for itself.
    Definition defines preorder, says nothing about convenience or securing purchase. So are you reading between the lines to fit (your) definition 😂😂😂😂😂😘
    08-16-2016 06:26 AM
    Got an email that my card was actually charged, but still no movement from my "Overnight shipped" order from 8/13.
    08-16-2016 06:27 AM
    My mind body and soul is prepared to go and live with the Samsung on5 till Friday.... I know I can I know I can I know I can
    flapoboy likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:28 AM
    I appreciate your little stabs at wit, and banter. It's pretty amusing at these wee hours of the day. It's cute, I feel like I'm conversing with my children.
    flapoboy likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:28 AM
    Only reason I pre ordered was to get the device early, like everyone else on this forum.

Who would even be on this forum if you weren't expecting to receive the phone earlier?
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:29 AM
    Got an email that my card was actually charged, but still no movement from my "Overnight shipped" order from 8/13.
    Welcome to the. Club of anxiety, anger, regret, disappointment, and now disrespect . It's been a long and bumpy road.
    flapoboy likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:30 AM
    It's the tmo note 7 emotional roller-coaster preorder.
    flapoboy and barefootbear like this.
    08-16-2016 06:31 AM
    430 am in cali and no scans yet back to sleep i go
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:33 AM
3,610 ... 2021222324 ...