09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    I changed to ups pick up and mine still says delivery date: exception with no sign of movement.
    Any one else?
    08-16-2016 10:40 AM
    Someone on XDA posted this.

"Yep, it's from T-Mobile!!! Everybody, call T-Mobile and complain that one guy got his phone and the rest of us didn't!!! Call John direct!!! This isn't acceptable!!! I will call my lawyers!!!! I will call the BBB!!! Off with their heads!!! How dare they make us wait until launch day when this guy already has his!!! This is a travesty!!! Total FUBAR!!! I will sue!!! I'm switching to Verizon... Sprint... AT&T!!! T-Mobile is no longer the uncarrier!!! They have joined the corporate elites in stomping down the common man!!!

[Figured a concise post with all to follow was in order. You can skip the next 300 post.]"
    08-16-2016 10:40 AM
    I changed to ups pick up and mine still says delivery date: exception with no sign of movement.
    Any one else?
    That exception you see is totally normal, if you changed the delivery options in any way.
    08-16-2016 10:43 AM
    Looks like it slipped thru somehow.

His timestamp for 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS' on 8/13 at 5:31pm is just 5 minutes before mine and lines up with quite a few other screen shots i have seen.
    08-16-2016 10:44 AM
    That exception you see is totally normal, if you changed the delivery options in any way.
    So I won't know anything until it says it's ready for pickup?
    08-16-2016 10:50 AM
    So I won't know anything until it says it's ready for pickup?
    Oh no....you'll see all the normal tracking info:

Origin scan, destination scam, departure scan, arrival scan etc
    08-16-2016 10:52 AM
    I think I'm going to take a little break from the group people are getting anxious again it seems
    Hoggles, JmKc and DudeThatsErin like this.
    08-16-2016 10:55 AM
    I would think he would be that active on this thread now or any thread in general because he's preoccupied now.
    08-16-2016 11:01 AM
    Reviews are so far amazing. Pretty much everyone is saying it's the best Sammy has ever produced and the most gorgeous hardware of any phone, any OS

Good stuff ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-16-2016 11:01 AM
    Reviews are so far amazing. Pretty much everyone is saying it's the best Sammy has ever produced and the most gorgeous hardware of any phone, any OS

Good stuff
    I've skimmed through several. Only the AnandTech one (The Samsung Galaxy Note7 (S820) Review) was somewhat negative.
    08-16-2016 11:02 AM

Good stuff ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž
    I've skimmed through several. Only the AnandTech one (The Samsung Galaxy Note7 (S820) Review) was somewhat negative.
    08-16-2016 11:02 AM
    There's always one I'll have to check it out.
    08-16-2016 11:04 AM
    Called CC to get a credit the only good thing so far today fml and t mob no movement in tracking still
    08-16-2016 11:05 AM
    So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys
    08-16-2016 11:05 AM
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread on topic!!!

Bianca Horkan likes this.
    08-16-2016 11:06 AM
    I think next time I'm just going to wait and pick mine up at a store on release day. This pre-order waiting is worse than waiting for release day lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 11:07 AM
    I think next time I'm just going to wait and pick mine up at a store on release day. This pre-order waiting is worse than waiting for release day lol.

I think it's really only a problem because T-Mobile for some reason decided to pack up things, give everyone tracking numbers, but then not send them out on Monday like people would expect. That understandably causes issues since people need to know when their device is arriving to plan for it getting there or to know if they should request to pick it up at a UPS store or something.
    08-16-2016 11:09 AM
    I love Josh's reviews...but I think he missed the mark on this one. I'll check out the entire review soon, but I read his conclusion and it seems he's hung up on price and the fact that the sensors and microphone holes are not symmetrical...when Sammy was going for symmetry. Ummm...

That to me seems like Josh is being WAY nitpicky. He even said he can't recommend the N7 with all the stuff coming this fall. Ummm what?

I think he was having a bad day when he compiled his review.
    networkdood, bhatech and Prodrig49 like this.
    08-16-2016 11:11 AM

Yeah. Maybe the only benefit of this preorder was that we are (hopefully) sure that it won't run out at the store on us.

This is quite a test of patience. I set myself a goal of finishing a book to by the 19th to pass the time productively.
    08-16-2016 11:12 AM
    I love Josh's reviews...but I think he missed the mark on this one. I'll check out the entire review soon, but I read his conclusion and it seems he's hung up on price and the fact that the sensors and microphone holes are not symmetrical...when Sammy was going for symmetry. Ummm...

That to me seems like Josh is being WAY nitpicky. He even said he can't recommend the N7 with all the stuff coming this fall. Ummm what?

I think he was having a bad day when he compiled his review.
    He told me this on Twitter: "It's an easy recommendation if you need the S-Pen. Otherwise needs some thinking before buy."
    networkdood likes this.
    08-16-2016 11:12 AM
    I been emailing Oscar from John's office about some tower issues around my house a while back and emailed him when I was getting the run around with trying to pre oder he got back to me the other day about it but I decided to reply to him saying thanks and just told him that I didn't feel that they sent the tracking info out and didn't send it without letting us know what was going on with what they were doing he said thanks for the feedback that's all we can do he did say we would be getting it for sure by Friday tho hope this helps
    08-16-2016 11:16 AM
    I bet those stupid tech sites that posted articles ruined it for us, tmonews, sammobile both posted articles last week and that could have alarmed Samsung to contact T-Mobile and delay them
    Really?
    Here's the email
    Attached Thumbnails T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-4087.jpg ย 
    08-16-2016 11:19 AM
    So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys
    I thought Best Buy and Samsung were the only ones giving the promotional items when you actually receive your device.
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 11:20 AM
3,610 ... 2829303132 ...