09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    It sucks. I mean it's not going to hurt Samsung if we got our phones on the 17th or 18th that is not really early at all.
    Like mentioned in the other thread that got closed, I think it was the other carriers that complained that T-Mobile released them so early and I can understand their point of view. Will not be surprised if from now on there is a hard date (official launch date) that carriers can not deliver the phones their before.
    08-16-2016 01:20 PM
    I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!
    08-16-2016 01:24 PM
    Still waiting on any sign of processing for my phone (JOD, $0 DOWN). No text, no email, no tracking. Messaged tmo on FB and they still say on track to have it on Friday. Feel like I'm without any info still..
    Same here. Messaged on Twitter was told to expect it Friday.
    08-16-2016 01:25 PM
    It seems UPS has finally figured out they won't be delivering my phone on 8/15. Now it just says scheduled delivery: information unavailable.
    Siggystyle and lsmith9523 like this.
    I feel like I been stood up by tmobile ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข just kidding, usually I'm super impatient when I'm waiting for a package to be delivered but right now with a newborn at home I'm too tired to be anxious, and I just hope we get them by Friday.
    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Posted via the Android Central App
    Was your baby shipped on time, at least? ๐Ÿ˜„
    Was your baby shipped on time, at least?
    Hopefully the Stork was faster than UPS.
    08-16-2016 01:30 PM
    Hopefully the Stork was faster than UPS.
    Or it was held for several days because other would-be moms complained
    08-16-2016 01:32 PM
    It seems UPS has finally figured out they won't be delivering my phone on 8/15. Now it just says scheduled delivery: information unavailable.
    Same here.

08-16-2016 01:32 PM
    EVERY rep on the phone said the 19th. What did Tmobile do wrong? I'm bummed I don't have my phone but there was no false advertising going on.
    I never said T-Mobile did anything wrong. They had a reputation for getting pre-orders out days before release. If they weren't doing that, they should have said they weren't since many people expected it based on prior experiences.
    08-16-2016 01:35 PM
    I never said T-Mobile did anything wrong. They had a reputation for getting pre-orders out days before release. If they weren't doing that, they should have said they weren't since many people expected it based on prior experiences.
    They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:40 PM
    Frustrating huh. Ups says that for me now but tmobile shows shipped the 15th
    08-16-2016 01:41 PM
    Was your baby shipped on time, at least? ๐Ÿ˜„
    Newborns are probably priority overnight
    08-16-2016 01:42 PM
    They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...
    They have always said preorders will arrive on launch day, but they've always been early. Hence everyone taking their word with a grain of salt at first.
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:42 PM
    Just got a shipping number from t mo ordered Sunday night

08-16-2016 01:44 PM
    When I questioned a fb rep just now I was told to verify my account info then I was told it actually has shipped
    08-16-2016 01:44 PM
    Frustrating huh. Ups says that for me now but tmobile shows shipped the 15th
    Yeah a little but not the end of the world. Just hope when it does show up that someone is home.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:45 PM
    I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!
    The 5th was still pretty early, I would be surprised if there was an issue as long as you got the email where you had to click on a link to digitally sign the agreement and then got another email with your copy of the agreement. If you didn't get those emails then you need to contact T-Mobile as your order was not completed.
    08-16-2016 01:47 PM
    When I questioned a fb rep just now I was told to verify my account info then I was told it actually has shipped
    On their end, it does show shipped, but UPS does not have possession of it yet or are holding them until shipping day. They have not physically shipped yet.

08-16-2016 01:48 PM
    Yes, and they said the exact same thing last time. So, I would have preferred them acknowledging that yes they've shipped them early in the past, but would not be doing that this time.
    importcraz likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:49 PM
    Congratulations
    Newborn? Congrats first time mom?
    08-16-2016 01:50 PM
    There are a couple 3rd party tracking sites that have a little more info than the standard UPS site. packagetrackr is one, boxoh is another.

Interestingly, when I track at those sites, they show my package with no scan info (just like the UPS site) but they both show the packages as being moved from Louisville to Kansas.

I think our phones actually shipped, and T-Mobile told UPS to stop the shipments. They probably told them to remove the tracking data.

UPS probably wouldn't do that for you or me, but if you're T-Mobile, a large account that ships millions of packages every year, and you're asking about it on a shipment of tens of thousands of packages, then UPS will probably jump through all kinds of hoops.
    08-16-2016 01:51 PM
    Here is my Samsung wireless fast charger given to me as a b-day present yesterday by my wife. It is plugged in at work waiting for its buddy to arrive. In the meantime the 6p is resting its buns on the aluminum stand, which will get tossed into a closet at home by this Friday.

Sigh, I'm in my mid-40's and haven't been this antsy to get a gizmo since Christmas when I was a kid. I am such a dork.

Attachment 235389
    Bonus points for the use of "gizmo"
    msndrstood and CincyGuy like this.
    08-16-2016 01:52 PM
    There are a couple 3rd party tracking sites that have a little more info than the standard UPS site. packagetrackr is one, boxoh is another.

Interestingly, when I track at those sites, they show my package with no scan info (just like the UPS site) but they both show the packages as being moved from Louisville to Kansas.

I think our phones actually shipped, and T-Mobile told UPS to stop the shipments. They probably told them to remove the tracking data.

UPS probably wouldn't do that for you or me, but if you're T-Mobile, a large account that ships millions of packages every year, and you're asking about it on a shipment of tens of thousands of packages, then UPS will probably jump through all kinds of hoops.
    It's possible those sites don't know either and Kansas is a default location. I can't see them sending phones from Kentucky to Kansas when I live in Ohio. That doesn't make sense.
    08-16-2016 01:54 PM
    I have my screen protector and 5 cases my fast wireless charger but not my phone. I'm like expecting a baby with all the goodies.
    Just received Mty 6th case and 2nd fast charger.
    08-16-2016 01:56 PM
    All this will be done and over with by this weekend except for the ones on back order and the world will be normal again lol
    Amen
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-16-2016 02:01 PM
3,610 ... 3233343536 ...