09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    Yeah, if this holds true, this will keep pre-orders locked-in, as long as word gets out... It will be a sad day for folks that cancel, not having known this little pearl of wisdom...
    Stores are indeed getting blue.
    08-16-2016 07:43 PM
    Try amazon... They have pre-orders for it live now (at a discount)... Not sure how long until released (says up to a month or two) or how long they will offer the special pricing...
    yea I saw that too for the Defender. Mobilefun list 1-2 weeks for the Defender. I think it will be out a month from now. Sometimes Amazon estimates are way off and they will have it in much sooner. IMO by two weeks from now the Defenders will be hitting the stores. For this very reason I have a Unicorn Beetle already. I know it's not the best for drop protection but it will do until the Defender comes out or something similar on Amazon like a generic one.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    Hey guys. So I'm using my jump to upgrade to n7 and if I decide not to return my S6 Edge, will I be charged the full 300 I owe or will I be charged as usual on an EIP plan on my Edge?
    The way I understand it, either or... Either they will continie charging the eip in addition to the new device, or u can pay the balance off... I have been given the option for either by a rep (consider the source here tho, but it could be)
    Pre-order : Aug 14
    Got charged on card : Aug 15
    Got tracking : Aug 16

Now - Processed - Ready for UPS ...

Look like all people in here and tmonews , xda who got tracking info still waitting for UPS . If 1 person got something update on UPS site , we are all get update too. I think they will start move our device later today or tomorrow. We should be received our NOTE 7 between tomorrow to Friday..

Im refresh my UPS page every 30 mins . lolzz
    I very much doubt tomorrow. IMO I think many of us will get it on Thur or Fri but probably Thur.
    08-16-2016 07:44 PM
    Not true. If you have enough available credit on the account, you can have multiple eip. But, if they initiated the JUMP, and don't return it, they will be charged device recovery fee. Which is the amount of the phone that is owed.
    The remainder of the device, correct?? Or are you saying they try to slap a full retail recovery fee??
    08-16-2016 07:46 PM
    The remainder of the device, correct?? Or are you saying they try to slap a full retail recovery fee??
    The remainder, correct.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-16-2016 07:47 PM
    yea I saw that too for the Defender. Mobilefun list 1-2 weeks for the Defender. I think it will be out a month from now. Sometimes Amazon estimates are way off and they will have it in much sooner. IMO by two weeks from now the Defenders will be hitting the stores. For this very reason I have a Unicorn Beetle already. I know it's not the best for drop protection but it will do until the Defender comes out or something similar on Amazon like a generic one.
    Yup, have to have something in the meantime, right??
    08-16-2016 07:51 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with the rumors of the iPhone 7 being so poor. I've seen/heard more iPhone users say they preordered this phone than any other Android phone.
    I am one of those coming back to the android family after many years on the apple front.
    08-16-2016 07:51 PM
    Just got back from my T-Mobile store, the wife used her jump from the S6 to the S7. I was playing with the demo N7 in blue of course. One of the reps there told me that a lady came into the store the other day with her N7. Not sure how she got hers so freaking fast and soon. Makes me want mine now. So...no movements from the ups side huh?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 07:52 PM
    The way I understand it, either or... Either they will continie charging the eip in addition to the new device, or u can pay the balance off... I have been given the option for either by a rep (consider the source here tho, but it could be)
    I kept my note 5 and paid it off I plan to sell it.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    The remainder, correct.
    Whew... I plan on just buying my Note 5 as a backup device or just a secondary (same thing??)
    Not true. If you have enough available credit on the account, you can have multiple eip. But, if they initiated the JUMP, and don't return it, they will be charged device recovery fee. Which is the amount of the phone that is owed.
    Even for phones? We have the max credit available, but I've always been under the impression that you can only have one phone EIP per line?
    tmopope likes this.
    08-16-2016 07:54 PM
    Yup, have to have something in the meantime, right??
    Of course. If I didn't have a case this phone would be staying at home and in the box until I got one. No way I'd go naked with it or a cheap thin case. I didn't get a commuter because I had one for the S6 and the new style is pure garbage. The outer rubber deforms easily. Other than the commuter at the retail store level, there isn't really any case that offers good protection. Tech21 now has a defender style case, but I HATE the material they're made out of.

It's so irritating they make a million kinds of thick cases for Iphone, but the Galaxy line only has a handful.
    Siggystyle and 21538940075 like this.
    08-16-2016 07:55 PM
    Just got back from my T-Mobile store, the wife used her jump from the S6 to the S7. I was playing with the demo N7 in blue of course. One of the reps there told me that a lady came into the store the other day with her N7. Not sure how she got hers so freaking fast and soon. Makes me want mine now. So...no movements from the ups side huh?

Hopefully they were on their best behavior. Maybe it was a corporate secret shopper.
    08-16-2016 07:55 PM

Maybe it was an S7E,and they just didn't know??
    08-16-2016 07:57 PM
    I kept my note 5 and paid it off I plan to sell it.
    Keeping mine too... But probably keeping it, for now anyway
    08-16-2016 07:58 PM
    Whew... I plan on just buying my Note 5 as a backup device or just a secondary (same thing??)
    You plan on going to get a note 5 and putting it on your account and paying monthly?
    08-16-2016 07:58 PM
    Even for phones? We have the max credit available, but I've always been under the impression that you can only have one phone EIP per line?
    Yes even for phones. As long as you have enough credit on your account that will hold your phone amount, you can put it on the bill.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-16-2016 07:59 PM
    Of course. If I didn't have a case this phone would be staying at home and in the box until I got one. No way I'd go naked with it or a cheap thin case. I didn't get a commuter because I had one for the S6 and the new style is pure garbage. The outer rubber deforms easily. Other than the commuter at the retail store level, there isn't really any case that offers good protection. Tech21 now has a defender style case, but I HATE the material they're made out of.

It's so irritating they make a million kinds of thick cases for Iphone, but the Galaxy line only has a handful.
    So true... I am a Defender man myself... Usually go through about 2 per year/device, and won't go naked either... Especially with how expensive the devices are now... This will be my first edge screen too, and if that doesn't SCREAM fragile, I don't know what would...
    08-16-2016 08:01 PM
    Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

Let see who will got N7 tomorrow ...
    Yes even for phones. As long as you have enough credit on your account that will hold your phone amount, you can put it on the bill.
    Wow, I didn't know that. What is the max, $1,000 per line? Even at max availability, I wouldn't think anyone could EIP two Note 7's on the same line, right?

Right now we have 4 lines with 3 iPhone 6S+'s 64GB and one Note 5, as well as a Megaboom. All on EIP.
    Maybe it was an S7E,and they just didn't know??
    No she specifically said it was the N7 because we were talking about it. And how it won't be released until a few days and how I got my s7e a week before release day.

Siggystyle likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:03 PM
    You plan on going to get a note 5 and putting it on your account and paying monthly?
    Current Note 5 user, and initiated my JUMP to Note 7,but want to just pay off the Note 5 and keep it...
    08-16-2016 08:03 PM
    Anyone else have shipping via USPS???????
    08-16-2016 08:04 PM
    Either I am apart of the 1% or T-Mobile hates me because I pre-ordered under a business account and have yet to be charged?....my order still says processing with a ship date for the 18-19th. Anyone else?
    08-16-2016 08:05 PM
3,610 ... 4142434445 ...