09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

Let see who will got N7 tomorrow ...
    My ups tracking is all over the place. I set it to pick up at the local hub, worked fine. Then it switched to delivery to my house again! So I selected pick up at the hub, but now it says pick up at the retail store across town. I'll be lucky to even see its ready for pick up at this point
    08-16-2016 08:05 PM
    Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

Good news. Can we hold you to that conversation??? hehe..I will be checking UPS before I go to bed...which I've been checking at least once a hour anyway.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Wait wait, so...I ordered a Coral Blue and I have a shipping number. That means I am getting it Friday, right? They wouldn't print out shipping labels and charge me if they didn't have the package packed, right?
    keno101 likes this.

Hmmmm. We will see. I'm afraid to get excited yet about it
    Siggystyle and Prodrig49 like this.
    08-16-2016 08:06 PM
    My order says it is supposed to ship from USPS but when I spoke with a rep they said it will ship from UPS.
    08-16-2016 08:06 PM
    Wow, I didn't know that. What is the max, $1,000 per line? Even at max availability, I wouldn't think anyone could EIP two Note 7's on the same line, right?
    Max is different based on what credit class you have. Employee accounts have a max EC of $4800. Me personally, I have one line and a galaxy s7 and iPhone 6s plus on my line, both on EIP. Two Galaxy Note 7 would be pushing everyone's EC limit, because of its price.
    08-16-2016 08:07 PM

Did you record any of this conversation for Android Central Science
    08-16-2016 08:08 PM
    My order says it is supposed to ship from USPS but when I spoke with a rep they said it will ship from UPS.
    This was mentioned previously. Basically T-Mobile sent them to UPS via USPS. Not sure WHY, but that's apparently what a rep told someone.
    mia_xoxo likes this.

Oh come on, don't do this to me!

I'm not going to let myself believe it... I'm not gonna do it.
    Siggystyle, Prodrig49 and UN1QUEx like this.

What part of the country are you in? This might be a factor who gets it tomorrow or Thur. Prob thur for me then since I live in southwest FL.
    Current Note 5 user, and initiated my JUMP to Note 7,but want to just pay off the Note 5 and keep it...
    Call and talk to care and tell them that you want to pay it off and keep it. They will let you pay it off, and your account will show a negative balance until your bill posts.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    I don't believe what anyone says anymore on here, I'm gonna let nature take its course and when I get an notification I know it's coming from the source
    08-16-2016 08:11 PM
    Call and talk to care and tell them that you want to pay it off and keep it. They will let you pay it off, and your account will show a negative balance until your bill posts.
    Question for you, my T-Mobile guru friend, lol. I have a credit posting to my account, can I have that applied to my EIP?
    Wait wait, so...I ordered a Coral Blue and I have a shipping number. That means I am getting it Friday, right? They wouldn't print out shipping labels and charge me if they didn't have the package packed, right?
    Yes most likely. My wife ordered the blue and hasn't been charged yet and no movement so of you are getting info is a good thing.
    When I called a T-Mobile rep she told me that we may get it by Thursday but I don't know who to believe anymore
    jdfry15 and Bianca Horkan like this.
    08-16-2016 08:13 PM
    Anyone else have shipping via USPS???????
    It's normal for it to say that at first. It will switch to UPS.
    08-16-2016 08:13 PM
    Bay Area -- California
    No its patrick_20 likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:16 PM
    Yes most likely. My wife ordered the blue and hasn't been charged yet and no movement so of you are getting info is a good thing.
    Okay, good, I was definitely charged.
    08-16-2016 08:17 PM
    Not surw that I fully understand... Can you explain this (benefit in calling them now to explain the Note 5 purchase, vs waiting a bit??)
    08-16-2016 08:20 PM
    Question for you, my T-Mobile guru friend, lol. I have a credit posting to my account, can I have that applied to my EIP?
    You cannot. Bill credits can only be used for the bill. Sucks, I know haha
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:20 PM
    My phone still says deliver on 8-15, Am i in the future!?
    08-16-2016 08:21 PM
    At this point I'm more excited about receiving my T-Mobile Tuesday t-shirt...in 6 weeks...
    08-16-2016 08:21 PM
    One of my all-time favorite Tom & Jerry episodes. I have my son getting into Tom & Jerry. I tried to explain to him that cartoons today have nothing on the classics.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 08:22 PM
    Not surw that I fully understand... Can you explain this (benefit in calling them now to explain the Note 5 purchase, vs waiting a bit??)
    You can call them whenever. You should just call and let them know that you are wanting to pay off you note 5 EIP. Or you could just let it charge to your account for non return. Completely up to you, my friend
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:22 PM
    My phone still says deliver on 8-15, Am i in the future!?
    Yes! It's on your property somewhere, for sure. Start looking! 👌
    08-16-2016 08:23 PM
3,610 ... 4243444546 ...