09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    What would happen if a bulk shipment got stolen, caught fire or something? that would be a huge blow. I find it hard to believe they ship them out on a couple trucks. Pretty risky to have the entire shipment on the same plane on truck.
    Blues you crack me up
    08-16-2016 08:53 PM
    Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Does it really matter who has them at this current time? Not gonna change anything...
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:54 PM
    What makes you say that?
    The UPS guy that drove by my house today looked guilty...
    08-16-2016 08:55 PM
    The UPS guy that drove by my house today looked guilty...
    Lmao
    08-16-2016 08:55 PM
    We just need one person who works in or around the pallets of N7's, to tell us the story. The inside scoop.

Where are you Uber phone nerd who is in the know. Tell us your story....you will remain anonymous.

T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-anonymous.jpg
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:56 PM
    What makes you say that?
    I talked to T-Mobile earlier tonight and they told me how the phones were shipped out and where they were.
    It's in a earlier post.
    08-16-2016 08:58 PM
    I talked to T-Mobile earlier tonight and they told me how the phones were shipped out and where they were.
    It's in a earlier post.
    The people you talk to online or on the phone are way far down the ladder from anyone within the company who knows what's going on.
    08-16-2016 08:59 PM
    The people you talk to online or on the phone are way far down the ladder from anyone within the company who knows what's going on.
    Seriously, why do people keep taking the reps' word on this? They know next to nothing when it comes to this stuff.
    atlas9171 and Aquila like this.
    08-16-2016 09:02 PM
    We just need one person who works in or around the pallets of N7's, to tell us the story. The inside scoop.

Where are you Uber phone nerd who is in the know. Tell us your story....you will remain anonymous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anonymous.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	805.4 KB 
ID:	235461
    T-Mobile and Netflix presents to you with collaboration from Samsung and UPS

Exclusive Inside story of the Note 7 pre order saga - in HDR
    jdfry15, amyf27 and Hoggles like this.
    08-16-2016 09:04 PM
    T-Mobile and Netflix presents to you with collaboration from Samsung and UPS

Exclusive Inside story of the Note 7 pre order saga - in HDR
    Man, at this point, I'd watch that....

amyf27 likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:06 PM
    Man, at this point, I'd watch that....

Only available on Note 7 !!!
    jtnewby88 and barefootbear like this.
    08-16-2016 09:07 PM
    Seriously, why do people keep taking the reps' word on this? They know next to nothing when it comes to this stuff.
    I have no clue. People just need to step back and look at the big picture. Why on earth would the corporate office share information about major company transactions with a customer service rep? CSR's are there to answer questions about your account, and that's all they're trained to do. Basic company ethics actually prohibits employees from sharing any more information with another employee than is needed to complete their specific job duties.
    08-16-2016 09:09 PM
    Since you initiated the JUMP, I don't think they are going to allow you to pay partial and then the rest later on. The best way to go about it, is to see if they can keep both phones on your account and allow you to pay monthly on both. Just see if they can convert your JUMP! upgrade to a normal upgrade. Then you can go online whenever and make a partial payment to the phone, or pay it all off whenever!
    Ahhh, I see what you were meaning then... As if I were to do payments on both as EIP and/or scheduled payments (or even as I wish)... I thought doing a wrong way would reflect negatively on my account/credit with them, and that maybe you were advising me of an alternative route, best suited for such actions... Honestly I just planned to lump sum pay it off, once they charged me for the remainder of the Note 5... I thought my return time had to expire before getting that option to pay the remaining balance
    08-16-2016 09:10 PM
    There is a flight from louisville to rockford/chicago airport (ups port) at 150 am. Fingers crossed my phone is on that flight
    dshak2012 and Hoggles like this.
    08-16-2016 09:11 PM
    Well he seemed to know exactly why my order said USPS, but the tracking number was for UPS and why there was not movement on the tracking number but the status of the phone was shipped. I feel like the explanation made pretty good sense. Bottom line I have no phone and no updated tracking info, so I'm not expecting the phone before the 18th.
    08-16-2016 09:12 PM
    Only available on Note 7 !!!
    Lol. Good one. Someone tell that to John.

08-16-2016 09:13 PM
    There is a flight from louisville to rockford/chicago airport (ups port) at 150 am. Fingers crossed my phone is on that flight
    How do you know that? Do you have their flight schedule?

08-16-2016 09:14 PM
    Well he seemed to know exactly why my order said USPS, but the tracking number was for UPS and why there was not movement on the tracking number but the status of the phone was shipped. I feel like the explanation made pretty good sense. Bottom line I have no phone and no updated tracking info, so I'm not expecting the phone before the 18th.
    We're not singling you out, bud. You're just spreading information. But the reason he told you that is exactly what you said, because it could make sense. In all actuality, nobody we're able to get in contact with will have any idea.
    08-16-2016 09:15 PM
    It's a tough situation. But can be handled in your favor.
    Ahhh, see, then I read this, and think maybe there is a better way?? Am I maybe misunderstanding something possibly?? Is there a bad way of handling this transaction that I need to avoid??
    08-16-2016 09:15 PM

Google louisville airport flights. Found it on one of sites
    08-16-2016 09:16 PM

https://flightaware.com/live/fleet/UPS
    08-16-2016 09:17 PM
    I just noticed my charge moved from 8/12 to 8/15. Does that mean I may get it before Friday? 👀
    08-16-2016 09:19 PM
    I work in the insurance field and I've heard that insurance companies will not allow their logistics clients to hold onto merchandise. They will only cover the shipping process. I am not positive about that, it's just what I've heard.
    Certainly limits liability (in case of theft, loss, fire, etc...)
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:20 PM
    It wasn't that sight. It was flightview
    taimoor.hafeez5 likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:20 PM
    It wasn't that sight. It was flightview
    They do the same thing.
    08-16-2016 09:22 PM
3,610 ... 4445464748 ...