09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    Just got off the phone with someone Very high up @ tmobile... Phones just shipped today... Blue coral IS backordered for some not all. There have only been 2 batches of charges the one over the weekend and people were charged today... Choose not believe if you want but I'm too busy to be on a forum thread lying.. I guarantee this is accurate info. Some will start getting phones tomorrow mine will come on Thursday GUARANTEED. And the last batch of NONBACKORDERED phones will get there Friday. I know sucks for some getting phone on Friday AFTER stores open..

Posted via the Android Central App
    Tabbiel1989 likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:22 PM
    I just noticed my charge moved from 8/12 to 8/15. Does that mean I may get it before Friday? ๐Ÿ‘€
    Doubtful, mine finalized on 8/14.
    08-16-2016 09:23 PM
    Just got off the phone with someone Very high up @ tmobile... Phones just shipped today... Blue coral IS backordered for some not all. There have only been 2 batches of charges the one over the weekend and people were charged today... Choose not believe if you want but I'm too busy to be on a forum thread lying.. I guarantee this is accurate info. Some will start getting phones tomorrow mine will come on Thursday GUARANTEED. And the last batch of NONBACKORDERED phones will get there Friday. I know sucks for some getting phone on Friday AFTER stores open..

Tell John I said what up!
    08-16-2016 09:23 PM

Thanks for the info! I feel like a little kid who's a couple days away from Christmas.

Missalyssa928 likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:28 PM
    They do the same thing.
    The flight aware only let's u look at 40 flights for some reason. The rockford flight wasn't showing up
    anon(782252) likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:28 PM

I believe this to be true.

08-16-2016 09:30 PM
    I changed to ups pick up and mine still says delivery date: exception with no sign of movement.
    Any one else?
    Same here
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:30 PM
    Tell John I said what up!
    Not John but actually you're close lol

08-16-2016 09:31 PM

What's the determination on who receives their phones on which day? Random chance? Order number?
    08-16-2016 09:32 PM
    Same here
    No movement on my end still. Hopefully early morning hours. Otherwise I expect a Thur delivery or Fri possibly too.
    08-16-2016 09:32 PM
    I just noticed my charge moved from 8/12 to 8/15. Does that mean I may get it before Friday?
    http://gif.co/wAUq.gif
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:33 PM
    ima be pissed if a bunch of people get thursday and i get friday
    08-16-2016 09:34 PM
    Same here
    Here as well. I can't take time from work so I had it setup to deliver to the ups near my work
    08-16-2016 09:35 PM
    If anyone has s6 edge plus cases, know that these cases will also fit the note 7...just no opening for stylus........
    08-16-2016 09:36 PM
    Ima be passed to sense I ordered mine on the 4th at the store when they opened!
    08-16-2016 09:36 PM
    What's the determination on who receives their phones on which day? Random chance? Order number?
    08-16-2016 09:37 PM
    Speaking of cases. I have a Tech 21 case and a Spigen Tough Armor for the S7E that I don't use. If there's any way to easily donate them I'd be more than happy to give them away to anyone who could use them.
    08-16-2016 09:38 PM
    From what I'm told there is no specific order not even date u pre-ordered(that sounded crazy btw) but the color makes huge difference all this person said was is if you ordered blue coral after Aug 9 it's a high chance youre getting yours Friday or........ Worse.. Back ordered and if you haven't been charged cancel Christmas on getting yours by Friday

08-16-2016 09:38 PM
    I'll be mad too if they really are shipping tonight and I have to wait until Fri. I ordered on 8/4 too! I just think it's lucky or depending on the region you live in to be honest.
    08-16-2016 09:39 PM
    I was spoiled earlier this year with the S7E. I got that over a week early. Now this time not so lucky. I guess I won't be one of the lucky bunches to get their phone early this time around. But I'll keep checking through out the night for any movement.

08-16-2016 09:40 PM
    From what I'm told there is no specific order not even date u pre-ordered(that sounded crazy btw) but the color makes huge difference all this person said was is if you ordered blue coral after Aug 9 it's a high chance youre getting yours Friday or........ Worse.. Back ordered and if you haven't been charged cancel Christmas on getting yours by Friday

I ordered black on 8/4 at noon. Do you think I have a better chance getting it sooner than fri?
    08-16-2016 09:40 PM
    How do you know that? Do you have their flight schedule?

These links work best. Only concerned with UPS outbound flights from Louisville (SDF).

FlightAware โœˆ Airport Activity โœˆ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker โœˆ FlightAware
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-16-2016 09:41 PM
    Speaking of cases. I have a Tech 21 case and a Spigen Tough Armor for the S7E that I don't use. If there's any way to easily donate them I'd be more than happy to give them away to anyone who could use them.
    I'll take them...my sister has an S7e

Well, if it works out, you would think processed orders over the weekend would ship first. I guess we will see what happens. Hopefully they were correct.
    To be honest, I'm concerned more with rockford airport since that's where my phone will be going. And indeed, there is a flight coming from louisville at 150 am central
    08-16-2016 09:45 PM
3,610 ... 4546474849 ...