T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Everyone saying they're gonna cancel is so silly. Come on. You pre order to guarantee your color of choice and availability of one on release day. Not to get the phone early. No one ever promised that. Key word. Release day. August 19th. Everyone will have it in less than 72 hours relax. T-Mobile never said anything about shipping earlier. It'll be funny if you cancel your pre order just to get it at 10am instead of afternoon waiting on UPS then the stores are sold out. Insane. For once T-Mobile has to wait and it's the end of the world. Sprint don't even got one update or charge. Relax.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I've just used that website packagetrackr that was posted earlier, phone shows up in Kansas as well. That may be a good thing for me because it's getting delivered in Kansas.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Everyone saying they're gonna cancel is so silly. Come on. You pre order to guarantee your color of choice and availability of one on release day. Not to get the phone early. No one ever promised that. Key word. Release day. August 19th. Everyone will have it in less than 72 hours relax. T-Mobile never said anything about shipping earlier. It'll be funny if you cancel your pre order just to get it at 10am instead of afternoon waiting on UPS then the stores are sold out. Insane. For once T-Mobile has to wait and it's the end of the world. Sprint don't even got one update or charge. Relax.
Actually, a preorder only guarantees that one has your name on it. It doesn't guarantee early or on release day. Just that you will get one, at some point.

There's no need to pop in here and tell people they are silly and need to relax. If that is needed, a mod will pop in with a reminder.

This thread is perfectly fine at the moment.

And Sprint not charging yet is actually the way it's supposed to work. Charge, then ship. Not charge, wait 5 days, then ship.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I've just used that website packagetrackr that was posted earlier, phone shows up in Kansas as well. That may be a good thing for me because it's getting delivered in Kansas.
I suspect if everyone on here put in their tracking number on that site they would all show them being in Kansas. I assure you, my phone wouldn't be sent from Louisville to Kansas before being delivered in Michigan.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I live in FL and the tracker website shows mine in KS too. Maybe they ship them from KY to KS and KS to FL? I don't think it means a lot.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Somebody has it already. Just got off the phone with a Samsung tech at support regarding my watch. He told me that he has alredy taken support tickets on the N7. Their support team doesn't even have them yet. He told me they are getting 20 of them tomorrow to familiarize themselves with the phone. Tech was in the Philippines.