09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    These are flights into Louisville, not out of Louisville, right?
    You can see both in and out. Only concerned with the outbound. In the early evening almost all UPS flights are inbound to Louisville, packages get sorted, then shipped back out between midnight to sunrise.
    08-16-2016 10:02 PM
    This is the first time TMOBILE is using USPS to deliver my phones...this time my blue Note 7 in Priority Mail. Anyone else also? Seems like UPS is most common here though Attachment 235472
    Mine says the same thing.

All the phones I have ordered from T-Mobile have always come from UPS.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sammuel1973 and networkdood like this.
    Isn't it possible that tmobile sent the orders out via USPS to UPS hubs and UPS will ship them out from there? Would that not explain why a lot of us got charged 2x days ago? USPS priority shipping is 2-3 days and the UPS is over night.
    I doubt that's how it works.. But anything is possible so who knows. Also from where is T-Mobile sending using USPS? It's just sitting at a fulfillment center and ups picks up from there. If T-Mobile has to use USPS to ship to ups and then to us? That's dumb they could have directly used USPS to ship to us. My guess is no.
    Doubtful, mine finalized on 8/14.
    Meh. Guess I got trolled again 😁
    08-16-2016 10:03 PM
    I believe this to be true.

So how do we know the order they send out the batches?
    08-16-2016 10:04 PM
    UPS flight to Philly leaves Louisville at 4:58 am tomorrow.
    Oh.. I don't know why it's not showing up on FlightAware for me then.
    08-16-2016 10:05 PM
    We will find out tomorrow morning
    08-16-2016 10:05 PM
    I live in the north suburbs of Philly... I've never had UPS deliver overnight from Newark before but it's about 90 mins away from me... Fingers crossed!
    About an hour away from Newark, hopefully our phones are going to be on that plane!
    08-16-2016 10:06 PM
    When I ask able blue in store
    No current limitations on color… every color will be available in store but watch out… They’re selling like hotcakes!!! *AndrewG
    8/4 and black there is an EXCELLENT chance of you getting yours tomorrow... Assuming u have had your card charged already

My card said pending withdraw on Friday afternoon and money taken out of the account and on Sunday it changed to pending card transaction when most others cards charged. My card is a credit/debit card and ran it as credit.
    We will find out tomorrow morning
    Aaarrrrgggg the suspense !
    My card said pending withdraw on Friday afternoon and money taken out of the account and on Sunday it changed to pending card transaction when most others cards charged. My card is a credit/debit card and ran it as credit.
    Mine changed from 8/12 to 8/15 hopefully that means something positive
    08-16-2016 10:07 PM
    08-16-2016 10:07 PM
    I see what ya did there 😆
    08-16-2016 10:09 PM
    Oh.. I don't know why it's not showing up on FlightAware for me then.
    You can see later departure times if you scroll through the pages.
    Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .
    Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .
    I'm showing the same thing for days now. My phone will be here on the 15th
    08-16-2016 10:12 PM

Still says pick up on my side..
    08-16-2016 10:12 PM
    You gotta admit, she's sticking to it.

You wanna ask why they are violating Visa and MasterCard merchant agreement by charging cards and not shipping? That should get a fun answer.
    I'll ask I'm chatting with them now on Twitter
    08-16-2016 10:14 PM

Oh gees ruin it for everyone 😑
    They sent the first batch to be delivered to UPS tomorrow, or to be delivered to us customers tomorrow?

Allowed ups to pick them up today during the day today which is why mine wont be to my house by tomorrow BUT some will deliver tomorrow. Mine was expedited to the soonest available delivery at the time which was Thursday

Still same on my end waiting for pickup. I think there is a chance we get them on Thur if the phones are shipped on the 18th in the early morning hours, otherwise friday probably.
    Allowed ups to pick them up today during the day today which is why mine wont be to my house by tomorrow BUT some will deliver tomorrow. Mine was expedited to the soonest available delivery at the time which was Thursday

How was it expedited?
    08-16-2016 10:15 PM

Since these phones will be a pre sorted load, any origin scan would likely occur within an hour of departure as plane is being loaded, There may also not be an origin scan due to this type load, but show an arrival scan at destination airport. Either way, if no one sees any movement on their tracking number by sunrise, TMO didn't ship them today.
    08-16-2016 10:16 PM

Mine says in transit to UPS
    08-16-2016 10:16 PM
3,610 ... 4748495051 ...