09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!
    I just bought one and I'm loving it

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:32 PM
    Same here. Ordered coral blue 8/7. No charged card yet. No nothing. Tmo online says processing -_- sigh

I just wish they'd charge me already and get things moving :-)

08-15-2016 05:33 PM
    I still have 12 minutes! 3:45! Come on UPS truck!
    Fabian Lopez and gvyt36785 like this.
    08-15-2016 05:34 PM
    Same here. Ordered coral blue 8/7. No charged card yet. No nothing. Tmo online says processing -_- sigh
    Ordered Blue coral on 8/5 and mine is processing as well with an estimated ship date of 8/18-8/8/19.

08-15-2016 05:34 PM
    People weren't hyping up, they were going on the track record of TMO and shipping pre-orders. They have a reputation for getting them out early and first.
    They were hyping up pretty good, got pretty snarky to anyone who said it wouldn't deliver today...
    08-15-2016 05:35 PM
    I still have 12 minutes! 3:45! Come on UPS truck!
    they're not coming today.
    Where did you find this fantastic picture? I would like to see the rest of them.

Did this thread loose a lot of weight or have I just lost my mind?
    Sammy's official page. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Highlights - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site

Haha... Mods shut it down. It was a freight train out of control
    felloffthetruck and gvyt36785 like this.
    Omg... You have to get yourself to a best buy this evening and take a look for yourself. The phone is amazing, love to me!!!!
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:36 PM
    I just bought one and I'm loving it

Isn't the new s3 coming out next month? I can't decide if I wanna get it. I'm guessing the new watch will be waterproof just like the s7 and note 7..
    08-15-2016 05:36 PM
    they're not coming today.
    One can dream!
    EMGSM likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:37 PM
    Where did you find this fantastic picture? I would like to see the rest of them.

Did this thread loose a lot of weight or have I just lost my mind?
    New thread
    Omg... You have to get yourself to a best buy this evening and take a look for yourself. The phone is amazing, love to me!!!!
    I did! I saw the black onyx model, it looks pretty sick tbh, it's a shame they didn't have a blue coral version on display.. I haven't seen the blue coral one in person yet, but the pictures look amazing!
    They were hyping up pretty good, got pretty snarky to anyone who said it wouldn't deliver today...
    OK, let's not start in this new thread. People were providing facts based on experience, past shipments, etc. Nobody was hyping and nobody was snarky about it being delivered today.
    08-15-2016 05:41 PM
    There is a bit of a misconception here about why we have an expectation that our devices shipped. Let me clear this up..

I did not hack into UPS website and find my tracking number by some backdoor Sherlock Homes method. I was told my device shipped and given the tracking number by T-Mobile. See the pictures:

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines if they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

And then here is what UPS has to say when I track the package with the tracking number that T-Mobile gave me:

Just coincidence that UPS says it will be delivered on the same day that T-Mobile activated the lines?

And when I call UPS they tell me that this service, Next Day Air Saver, has until 8:30 PM to deliver the package.

So I'm holding out hope that my package will be delivered and then the tracking info will magically update after the fact. It certainly wouldn't be the first time the tracking info was blank, the package got delivered, and then the tracking info was updated after it was already delivered.
    08-15-2016 05:42 PM
    Oh good I'm not the only one. As long as I receive it no later then Friday I'm a happy camper. I have an iPhone 6S and I really really really am wanting the Note 7. I had the note 5 and tried a change. . It didn't work too well. Now I'm dying to get my hands on this amazing phone >_<
    08-15-2016 05:42 PM
    There is a bit of a misconception here about why we have an expectation that our devices shipped. Let me clear this up..

I did not hack into UPS website and find my tracking number by some backdoor Sherlock Homes method. I was told my device shipped and given the tracking number by T-Mobile. See the pictures:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3184dc17a5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3b5c779aca.jpg

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines of they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

And then here is what UPS has to say when I track the package with the tracking number that T-Mobile gave me:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5661be0a1a.jpg

Just coincidence that UPS says it will be delivered on the same day that T-Mobile activated the lines?

And when I call UPS they tell me that this service, Next Day Air Saver, has until 8:30 PM to deliver the package.

So I'm holding out hope that my package will be delivered and then the tracking info will magically update after the fact. It certainly wouldn't be the first time the tracking info was blank, the package got delivered, and then the tracking info was updated after it was already delivered.
    If any of them were going to be delivered today, someone here would've received it by now.
    08-15-2016 05:44 PM
    Isn't the new s3 coming out next month? I can't decide if I wanna get it. I'm guessing the new watch will be waterproof just like the s7 and note 7..
    Lawd don't tell me that lol. Now I may have to take this back and get the other one.

Can't believe I didn't notice this before...but I just saw that the aluminum border around the black N7's....is black. Along with the all the ports, antenna bands.

Sexy sexiness.

The black S7's were the first Sammy phone in recent memory to not have a sliver lining around the edge of the home button.... and I'm stoked to see they went even further with the black on black this time around.. What a gorgeous device.

I mean....come on now.... DROOL
    Attachment 235282
    I should cancel my blue for the black ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    If any of them were going to be delivered today, someone here would've received it by now.
    I tell people this but they sleeping stilll
    briwil likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:48 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3184dc17a5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3b5c779aca.jpg

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines if they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4dfeb3dbd3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5661be0a1a.jpg

Everyone got same that txt and tracking response. Like someone else said earlier, I'm pretty sure UPS hasn't received the phones from TMobile yet.
    08-15-2016 05:50 PM
    Everyone got same that txt and tracking response. Like someone else said earlier, I'm pretty sure UPS hasn't received the phones from TMobile yet.
    Then why did T-Mobile decide to activate my lines today?
    08-15-2016 05:52 PM
    I tell people this but they sleeping stilll
    I think you missed the point of his post. TMO said shipping on the date and delivering today. No one was pulling dates out if the air. The S7'sgot the same text and messages and they did just that.. Shipped Saturday and Sunday and delivered Monday.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:53 PM
    Then why did T-Mobile decide to activate my lines today?
    I don't know, why did they charge us all days before actually shipping? Maybe they're just going down their list of things to do before Thursday.
    I ordered friday august 12 and mine shipped today next day air....black onyx
    Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!
    briwil and sincere11105 like this.
    I did! I saw the black onyx model, it looks pretty sick tbh, it's a shame they didn't have a blue coral version on display.. I haven't seen the blue coral one in person yet, but the pictures look amazing!
    Blue was the 1st one I saw. I got to play with it at TMO before they put it on display. It looks a lot better than I thought.
    08-15-2016 05:55 PM
3,610 ... 34567 ...