T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my shipping notice last night, but nothing has actually happened with it yet. Hopefully I will still get it by friday

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm blue coral.. I really really hope I can get my phone on time.. I don't even care anymore if I get it early or not, I just want it. If I don't get any notice of shipping from ups I will camp outside the store and wait for my mobile store to open and return my pre order.
Stores aren't getting blue..spoke to a retail manager said blue is not available in store only the preorder

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm in a pickle. I took Friday off work to go out of town a day early, but my phone is being delivered to my office on, what sounds like, Friday.. If I tell my boss I'm going to wait until the UPS guy comes, she's going to ask me to work until then.. Lol
Hahaha Ooooooooooh bad timing for delivery... Still a chamce it comes before that... Also, what's worth more, half of a work day (more/less) but Note 7 with u on trip or early departure with no Note 7??

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
If you're planning on cancelling your pre-order and going in store Friday, I wouldn't. Just got an email with the note 7's my store will be receiving for the 19th.. Gonna be a sad day for everyone but 4 people.

View attachment 235448
Sounds bout right just spoke to a retail manager she says no bluesky are coming in and the sliver and black a limited very sad launch day...

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Should be tomorrow. Normally when I get the email, they arrive the next day. They have to get checked in and stocked.

Will you get bigger shipments in a few days later? With the S7 I bought mine 5 days after the release. My store is the only store within a 30 mile distance and they're always busy and they were out when I called but got a big shipment in later that afternoon.

Any chance ours get shipped later tonight too? Someone said tmobile told them the stores get theirs shipped at the same time.

Do you know when the Otterbox Defender will be for sale? Just wondering if the stores have it? Otterbox website still says coming soon.

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Will you get bigger shipments in a few days later? With the S7 I bought mine 5 days after the release. My store is the only store within a 30 mile distance and they're always busy and they were out when I called but got a big shipment in later that afternoon.

Any chance ours get shipped later tonight too? Someone said tmobile told them the stores get theirs shipped at the same time.

Do you know when the Otterbox Defender will be for sale? Just wondering if the stores have it? Otterbox website still says coming soon.
We won't get another shipment that day. I would imagine we would get more black and silver probably Tuesday/Wednesday we won't have blue for awhile. We received a box of acc for the note 7 today, we didn't have time to open it. Normally Otterbox comes out a few days after launch. We have two screen protectors, tech21, and incipio now.