T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. So I'm using my jump to upgrade to n7 and if I decide not to return my S6 Edge, will I be charged the full 300 I owe or will I be charged as usual on an EIP plan on my Edge?

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Stores aren't getting blue..spoke to a retail manager said blue is not available in store only the preorder
Yeah, if this holds true, this will keep pre-orders locked-in, as long as word gets out... It will be a sad day for folks that cancel, not having known this little pearl of wisdom...

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
You'll be charged in full. You can only have one EIP per line.
Not true. If you have enough available credit on the account, you can have multiple eip. But, if they initiated the JUMP, and don't return it, they will be charged device recovery fee. Which is the amount of the phone that is owed.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand why everyone really needs blue for and besides if it's a limited run it's not like this is some rare collectors item. IMO just go with black and call it a day.

The tmobile site still shows silver and black with regular release date shipping time so imo those won't be on backorder and the stores will get more. If we don't get these devices until Thur or Fri totally dumb to cancel the order if you're going to get the device on Friday anyways.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Pre-order : Aug 14
Got charged on card : Aug 15
Got tracking : Aug 16

Now - Processed - Ready for UPS ...

Look like all people in here and tmonews , xda who got tracking info still waitting for UPS . If 1 person got something update on UPS site , we are all get update too. I think they will start move our device later today or tomorrow. We should be received our NOTE 7 between tomorrow to Friday..

Im refresh my UPS page every 30 mins . lolzz

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
You'll be charged in full. You can only have one EIP per line.

If you decide to open another line will you be able to just keeping paying on it? I'm thinking of giving my mom my note 5 when I get the Note 7 and would like to keep paying on it. Her s4 is getting kind of slow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Will you get bigger shipments in a few days later? With the S7 I bought mine 5 days after the release. My store is the only store within a 30 mile distance and they're always busy and they were out when I called but got a big shipment in later that afternoon.

Any chance ours get shipped later tonight too? Someone said tmobile told them the stores get theirs shipped at the same time.

Do you know when the Otterbox Defender will be for sale? Just wondering if the stores have it? Otterbox website still says coming soon.
Try amazon... They have pre-orders for it live now (at a discount)... Not sure how long until released (says up to a month or two) or how long they will offer the special pricing...

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. So I'm using my jump to upgrade to n7 and if I decide not to return my S6 Edge, will I be charged the full 300 I owe or will I be charged as usual on an EIP plan on my Edge?
If you pre-ordered through JUMP, you will have the return your phone when you receive the Note7. If you just did a normal upgrade pre-order, you can keep both and just pay monthly on both. If you have enough credit available on your line

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Try amazon... They have pre-orders for it live now (at a discount)... Not sure how long until released (says up to a month or two) or how long they will offer the special pricing...

yea I saw that too for the Defender. Mobilefun list 1-2 weeks for the Defender. I think it will be out a month from now. Sometimes Amazon estimates are way off and they will have it in much sooner. IMO by two weeks from now the Defenders will be hitting the stores. For this very reason I have a Unicorn Beetle already. I know it's not the best for drop protection but it will do until the Defender comes out or something similar on Amazon like a generic one.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
The way I understand it, either or... Either they will continie charging the eip in addition to the new device, or u can pay the balance off... I have been given the option for either by a rep (consider the source here tho, but it could be)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Pre-order : Aug 14
Got charged on card : Aug 15
Got tracking : Aug 16

Now - Processed - Ready for UPS ...

Look like all people in here and tmonews , xda who got tracking info still waitting for UPS . If 1 person got something update on UPS site , we are all get update too. I think they will start move our device later today or tomorrow. We should be received our NOTE 7 between tomorrow to Friday..

Im refresh my UPS page every 30 mins . lolzz

I very much doubt tomorrow. IMO I think many of us will get it on Thur or Fri but probably Thur.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Not true. If you have enough available credit on the account, you can have multiple eip. But, if they initiated the JUMP, and don't return it, they will be charged device recovery fee. Which is the amount of the phone that is owed.
The remainder of the device, correct?? Or are you saying they try to slap a full retail recovery fee??

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
yea I saw that too for the Defender. Mobilefun list 1-2 weeks for the Defender. I think it will be out a month from now. Sometimes Amazon estimates are way off and they will have it in much sooner. IMO by two weeks from now the Defenders will be hitting the stores. For this very reason I have a Unicorn Beetle already. I know it's not the best for drop protection but it will do until the Defender comes out or something similar on Amazon like a generic one.
Yup, have to have something in the meantime, right??

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Just got back from my T-Mobile store, the wife used her jump from the S6 to the S7. I was playing with the demo N7 in blue of course. One of the reps there told me that a lady came into the store the other day with her N7. Not sure how she got hers so freaking fast and soon. Makes me want mine now. So...no movements from the ups side huh?

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The way I understand it, either or... Either they will continie charging the eip in addition to the new device, or u can pay the balance off... I have been given the option for either by a rep (consider the source here tho, but it could be)
I kept my note 5 and paid it off I plan to sell it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc