09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    Actually it's not pending anymore. It shows charged
    Yea told ya... They don't play about their money lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 12:54 AM
    Hmmm tough one the only thing I know is if youve been charged you're getting it. Have u gotten the confirmation txt and email?

Confirmation text and email about order but nothing about shipping yet. Oh but they assure me that I will get it no later than Friday. I hope so but I'm not counting on it.

08-17-2016 12:55 AM
    You know what's great when I post pictures pretty much from start to delivery of my note 7 and people still think it's a troll. Sorry I'm not on here 24hrs to prove to each one of u over and over again it's legit I am typing this on.my T mobile N7, that I ordered on 8/3 at around 3am est. It's black and is very nice. I have been trying to setup all my apps I disnt want to use the Samsung transfer method and I am beginning to think that was a mistake.... I am not going to post more pictures because well if you didn't believe those why waste my time taking more. So I did the Samsung promotion and I chose the ad card... even when I said that people were questioning that I had a Dubai phone... some understood what I was saying. Listen I was on Verizon switched to mobile with this phone, I even did my mobile Tuesday once I figured out what that was and got rhs 15 dollar glit card though think that's default. I put the IS screen protector on for now and it feels good, it's in a spigen crystal neo hybrid case. But tbh with my big hands makes the phone feel slick. Not sure what else i can say that would make you believe me anymore. But tired of trying.... Sorry you all didnt get your phone's mine somehow made it through. And because I'm not responding to every single post I must be a troll...
    Wow typed that up not paying attention to all those autocorrects....stupid autocorrect didn't fix my spelling but fixed the word t mobile....
    08-17-2016 12:55 AM
    Ok. As of this afternoon I still don't show the phone physically in UPS possession so hoping we get a good update within the next 24 hrs
    Same here, but I do not think it will go out until tomorrow since Friday is the official release.
    08-17-2016 01:00 AM
    11pm and my phone is still ready for UPS, I don't think it can be anymore ready..
    08-17-2016 01:00 AM
    Praying mine was on the 7:30 flight to LAX. I'm in Orange County, so even if it gets here and processed by 6 I still might not get it till thursday.
    eckono38 and Ashley03cali like this.
    08-17-2016 01:02 AM
    Am I just tired, almost 11pm here, or is the item finally moving....says IN TRANSIT and this the UPS definition of ON TRANSIT:
    Attachment 235491
    Hm mine just says ready for ups still
    networkdood likes this.
    08-17-2016 01:03 AM
    11pm and my phone is still ready for UPS, I don't think it can be anymore ready..
    Mine is with the UPS guy, he's just stuck in traffic. He should be here any time now.. Any.. time.. now... tear..
    08-17-2016 01:03 AM
    Praying mine was on the 7:30 flight to LAX. I'm in Orange County, so even if it gets here and processed by 6 I still might not get it till thursday.
    I'm also in OC.. so no hopes for tomorrow? ..
    08-17-2016 01:04 AM
    What ever you say "bro" to make you feel better... But I did!
    You're a lucky fella. I sense a winning lottery ticket
    08-17-2016 01:05 AM
    What ever you say "bro" to make you feel better... But I did!
    Said bro to make you feel better actually why are you trolling these people. Probably got a iPhone lol seriously though I don't think anyone believes you especially if they read my earlier posts. Where were you then? Jk rhetorical question im not responding anymore.

Hm mine just says ready for ups still
    Mine, too...and IN TRANSIT...IDK, as long as it gets here within a reasonable amount of time...
    You're a lucky fella. I sense a winning lottery ticket
    Thanks
    08-17-2016 01:06 AM
    That's it... all I can do to prove it
    Welp... Back to my tent then. Camped outside my house since Monday 1:45PM awaiting the lost UPS guy..
    Did you pop smoke, or send flares.? Is dark out there.
    08-17-2016 01:14 AM
    I'm also in OC.. so no hopes for tomorrow? ..
    I don't think so hopefully Thursday is a forsure thing though. I ordered on the 4th in person, coral blue and my account had been charged and recharged. All the signs are there that it's ready, just waiting for ups or tmobile. Who ever has my phone just needs to let me know and I'll be happy
    08-17-2016 01:15 AM
    I called TMOBILE several times today, spoke with several managers! I left strong messages that I would like to be passed as high as they can go.

The message was, WHOMEVER, WAS IN CHARGE OF THE TMOBILE NOTE 7 ROLL OUT, SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT!
    Prodrig49 likes this.
    08-17-2016 01:15 AM
    Did you pop smoke, or send flares.? Is dark out there.
    I have a sign that says "DELIVER HERE", I have some flare guns just in case he can't see me, and I also have some flashing LED lights around my tent!
    importcraz likes this.
    08-17-2016 01:16 AM
    I called TMOBILE several times today, spoke with several managers! I left strong messages that I would like to be passed as high as they can go.

The message was, WHOMEVER, WAS IN CHARGE OF THE TMOBILE NOTE 7 ROLL OUT, SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT!
    Cehoward, once again, you da man. Any news from the dark side?
    08-17-2016 01:17 AM
    It's great to come to a place to see people who are as crazy as me with no patience LOL makes me feel pretty sane
    Remember way back when, when there was no preorder. You just stood in line hours before a store opened to hopefully get a phone. Back when phone stores opened up at 6am on release day 😂
    08-17-2016 01:18 AM
    I don't think so hopefully Thursday is a forsure thing though. I ordered on the 4th in person, coral blue and my account had been charged and recharged. All the signs are there that it's ready, just waiting for ups or tmobile. Who ever has my phone just needs to let me know and I'll be happy
    Yeah, looks grim. I'm still in my tent waiting. Hopefully thursday then..I ordered over the phone 8/3 but it took 2 orders and 4 different reps to get my phone successfully ordered (incomptence, go figure).. I just want something on my UPS track page to change.. Anything.. just change.. I'm ready!
    08-17-2016 01:19 AM
    Well the only change I had today was that my pending charge from Friday went through this morning as an actual charge instead of pending. But I've given up on all hope until Friday lol
    Same here lol. I've lost too much sleep being up all night waiting for a change only to be let down.
    Remember way back when, when there was no preorder. You just stood in line hours before a store opened to hopefully get a phone. Back when phone stores opened up at 6am on release day
    If I don't get my phone before launch, I will move my tent outside the T-mobile store and camp there to be first in line for the blue phone! I will be one of the four! >
    importcraz likes this.
    Mine had shipped Sunday, according to the Order Status ...lol
    08-17-2016 01:20 AM
3,610 ... 5455565758 ...