09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Ok, y'all have fun. I'll be back when the thread gets unlocked after they lock it down again.
    Hoggles, briwil, TomOfTx and 2 others like this.
    08-15-2016 05:56 PM
    Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!
    Not necessarily. It certainly wouldn't be the first time UPS delivered a package that didn't have any tracking info, and then the tracking info got updated after the package was delivered.
    TomOfTx likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:58 PM
    Then why did T-Mobile decide to activate my lines today?
    My line was activated yesterday, means nothing.
    S7'sgot the same text and messages and they did just that.. Shipped Saturday and Sunday and delivered Monday.
    And then TMobile got in trouble with Samsung for shipping so early and promised it would never, ever happen again.
    Not necessarily. It certainly wouldn't be the first time UPS delivered a package that didn't have any tracking info, and then the tracking info got updated after the package was delivered.
    I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-15-2016 06:01 PM
    My line was activated yesterday, means nothing.
    Did UPS also say the phone (on the same order as that line) was going to be delivered yesterday though?
    And then TMobile got in trouble with Samsung for shipping so early and promised it would never, ever happen again.
    Serious things can happen, from a large fine to worse..

If I was Verizon or AT&T, I would complain to Samsung. Don't know if anyone did, wouldn't shock me at all if they did.
    briwil likes this.
    That's the main reason for me choosing black otherwise probably would have gone blue. Can't beat the all black color... Looks great
    Blacked out phone nothing better !
    I don't think UPS physically has the phones. They wouldn't agree to holding that much money in merchandise. That's a huge liability.
    08-15-2016 06:02 PM
    Screen shot?
    I'll be glad to! Give me a few moments (feeding the kids currently.)
    08-15-2016 06:03 PM
    My iPhone 7 is gonna get here before my Note. 😉
    08-15-2016 06:04 PM
    I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.
    Not unusual to not see an origin scan on a large bulk pre sorted shipment, but you would definitely see an out for delivery and delivered scan.
    Did UPS also say the phone (on the same order as that line) was going to be delivered yesterday though?
    My phone, like nearly everyone in here, says it will be delivered by the end of today but there's been no movement.
    briwil likes this.
    Looking like the 19th. Can't get mad though.
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    Watermelon.... we don't need to go down the same path as the last thread. Mods are gonna shut this down again.

Please look at we're saying above. It's really pretty simple and no conspiracy. For what ever reason there was a delay in the process. It happens.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-15-2016 06:06 PM
    Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!
    You also ordered on the 12th?? I did too, but haven't received a single notification or status update.
    08-15-2016 06:08 PM
    My phone, like nearly everyone in here, says it will be delivered by the end of today but there's been no movement.
    Kingpu.... nowhere does it say your phone will be delivered today. Nowhere.

You are seeing an estimated delivery window, based on label creation. It's that simple.
    SpookDroid and kungpu like this.
    08-15-2016 06:08 PM
    Lawd don't tell me that lol. Now I may have to take this back and get the other one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Yup lol They are having an announcement sometime next month and will be announcing the new smart watch. I'm hoping also a new tablet. Tab s3 would be great.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 06:09 PM

You are seeing an estimated delivery window, based on label creation. It's that simple.
    I think you two were actually agreeing with each other, or rather, you were both "on the same side".
    kungpu likes this.
    08-15-2016 06:12 PM
    It's only late 15 minutes guys..
    08-15-2016 06:12 PM

That's what I meant, I have the same UPS screen as everyone else. No big deal, I'm sure it'll be here by Friday.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-15-2016 06:13 PM
    I think that tmo just gave out the tracking number to ease the anxiety of charging the credit cards lol. I don't even see this thing being picked up so maybe the 19 is the date to deliver or a couple days earlier at most.
    briwil and bhatech like this.
    08-15-2016 06:13 PM
    Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!
    I just got the gear s2 4G a week or 2 ago. LOVE it
    08-15-2016 06:15 PM
    Supposedly T-Mobile has requested all shipments hold until the 19th. Yes, my buddy at T-Mobile checked in with me and asked what my status says. Their internal chat and news board is discussing this.
    08-15-2016 06:17 PM
    ***burp*** excusé moi
    08-15-2016 06:18 PM
    Supposedly T-Mobile has requested all shipments hold until the 19th. Yes, my buddy at T-Mobile checked in with me and asked what my status says. Their internal chat and news board is discussing this.
    Explains why no one is getting theirs today...
    08-15-2016 06:20 PM
3,610 ... 45678 ...