09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    This is true, but does that make the fact they broke their own contract right or fair?
    Well, I still don't REALLY believe that they broke their contract, so much as perform outside of their norm, and lacked transparency (as well as providing accurate and reliable feedback on all fronts)... Causing MASSIVE concern and worry from some of their most loyal customers... I think things went sour, but I still don't believe that they were in any breach of contract...
    08-17-2016 10:08 AM
    Mine is still in KS, 😣 so no hope for me today. There are flights coming to socal later on today sometime before 6 so maybe tomorrow? Maybe I'll just get my hopes up again?
    UN1QUEx likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:09 AM
    I don't care when I get it, I signed a contract that stated that my card would not be charged until the phone shipped. My card was charged on Friday the 12th and I was also promised overnight shipping. I still don't have my phone. They broke the promises they made in their own contract which they drafted, period. That is no way for a business to be run.
    My phone shows as being already active since 8/14/16. That's the part that's pissing me off.
    rockocop and TomOfTx like this.
    When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06
    Mine is still in KS, 😣 so no hope for me today. There are flights coming to socal later on today sometime before 6 so maybe tomorrow? Maybe I'll just get my hopes up again?
    I think we're all getting our hopes up. At this point we should know that nothing is shipping early. They will start to ship tomorrow.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    I don't care when I get it, I signed a contract that stated that my card would not be charged until the phone shipped. My card was charged on Friday the 12th and I was also promised overnight shipping. I still don't have my phone. They broke the promises they made in their own contract which they drafted, period. That is no way for a business to be run.
    Their definition of shipping starts with label creation
    08-17-2016 10:11 AM
    When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06
    When did you order? I ordered blue on 8/4 and my shipping dates had been 8/18 to 8/19 then 9/6-9/20 then 8/23 to 9/6 then last Friday changed back to 8/18-8/19. I got my UPS info and so called "shipping" notification from T-Mobile.
    08-17-2016 10:11 AM
    Release date is 8/19. Stores will have limited stock and possibly not have blue at all for a while..
    08-17-2016 10:12 AM
    The phone isn't in KS. Those third party tracking websites are aggregating the data incorrectly for some reason.

And if it was actually in KS, then T-Mobile would have moved it because it UPS moved it, there would be some type of scan.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:12 AM
    I was hesitant, so finally decided to order it on 8/15, little bit late.
    08-17-2016 10:15 AM
    This is sad to know, I will go to the store just in case
    08-17-2016 10:17 AM
    The phone isn't in KS. Those third party tracking websites are aggregating the data incorrectly for some reason.

And if it was actually in KS, then T-Mobile would have moved it because it UPS moved it, there would be some type of scan.
    Regardless, the phone is not in my hand as I've hoped
    EMGSM likes this.
    Well, I still don't REALLY believe that they broke their contract, so much as perform outside of their norm, and lacked transparency (as well as providing accurate and reliable feedback on all fronts)... Causing MASSIVE concern and worry from some of their most loyal customers... I think things went sour, but I still don't believe that they were in any breach of contract...
    T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-promise.png
    Do you mind sharing a screen shot of this? Thats interesting...
    08-17-2016 10:18 AM
    Their definition of shipping starts with label creation
    Correct, that would part of shipping. But marking it as 'shipped' means they have released the phone to UPS. My phone has been marked 'shipped' since 8/14. It's not shipped because UPS doesn't have it.
    08-17-2016 10:19 AM
    There's still 1 more flight leaving KY and coming to LAX it's been delayed. Look the the scheduled list.
    Lol
    08-17-2016 10:19 AM
    Well I disagree. I still didn't get my device next day even though it shipped Sunday. So how is it any different? Bottom line is nobody got their devices days early.
    Easy. Terms say "you can't charge till shipped". They shipped. They didn't "deliver" to you. That is the catch. We were strictly talking about Visa policy in the fact that the company can only charge once SHIPPED (again not delivered).

You're welcome to disagree with your opinion but when talking policy it is all about what is stated. Like a contract.
    08-17-2016 10:20 AM
    Nice. What bike do you have ? I currently have an 07 Yamaha Morphous.
    I'll join. 07 and 09 yamaha r6
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:23 AM
    Easy. Terms say "you can't charge till shipped". They shipped. They didn't "deliver" to you. That is the catch. We were strictly talking about Visa policy in the fact that the company can only charge once SHIPPED (again not delivered).

You're welcome to disagree with your opinion but when talking policy it is all about what is stated. Like a contract.
    Like stated above. Creating a shipping label could technically mean shipped. Where in the policy does it say it needs to be picked up by UPS or whatever shipping service they are using?

I'm just going to bow out of this, because it's just funny that anyone is thinking of actually taking things this far as to complain about a Visa policy. You are still going to get your phone.
    08-17-2016 10:23 AM

So if I print a shipping label (as T-Mobile supposedly did) and attach that shipping label to a UPS package, then I give that package to UPS to ship, they are randomly going to sit on that package at their own discretion? Sorry, I don't buy that. The issue is with T-Mobile here. They may have printed the labels and justified charging my card because they printed them but they had no intention of handing over the package to UPS until later today or tomorrow or whenever they happen to decide to. The fact is if UPS had the package with the label and it was paid for (overnight shipping at that) they would have moved the package. They don't randomly choose packages to sit on and wait to deliver.
    08-17-2016 10:27 AM
    Like stated above. Creating a shipping label could technically mean shipped. Where in the policy does it say it needs to be picked up by UPS or whatever shipping service they are using?

I'm just going to bow out of this, because it's just funny that anyone is thinking of actually taking things this far as to complain about a Visa policy. You are still going to get your phone.
    Why bother to have contracts at all then? Why bother to state that they would charge the card when it shipped? Why not just state that they will charge the card whenever they feel like it?
    08-17-2016 10:28 AM
    Why bother to have contracts at all then? Why bother to state that they would charge the card when it shipped? Why not just state that they will charge the card whenever they feel like it?
    That isn't what I said they should do. Did you even read my post? I asked where in the terms it describes what "shipped" actually means.
    08-17-2016 10:29 AM
    My phone shows as being already active since 8/14/16. That's the part that's pissing me off.
    Are you serious? Active?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 10:29 AM
    Anyone else not able to see new device? It's just blank! Please note I just pre-ordered this. 3 days ago. So my ship date isn't until the 23rd.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...91d7433ffb.jpg
    Yup, blank here, too...but it says "shipped"....lmao...yeah, right, tmo
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:30 AM

Uh, no, it doesn't technically mean it is shipped. it means a label was printed. You know very well that anyone who reads "Your package has been shipped" will think their package is going through the system to get to them, not sitting somewhere with a label for five days.
    MarageLewis and TomOfTx like this.
    08-17-2016 10:30 AM
3,610 ... 6364656667 ...