09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    Jesus I hope none of you buy nexus phone you would be really pissed then

Posted via the Android Central App
    No I have purchased every Nexus the moment it's available, late or waiting is not the issue here. Charging, creating label, marked status as shipped, sending customers tracking and then sitting on the phones is a problem. If you dont have the phones or not ready to ship then fix your systems to handle this process properly.
    succulentgarden likes this.
    08-17-2016 11:31 AM
    Delete post
    08-17-2016 11:34 AM
    And that's wrong that they do it, which is what we're complaining about.
    It might not be ideal that they processed as much as they could as quickly as they could to get things ready, resulting in have you and me the consumer have to wait in limbo with no movement for so long, but they did announce a release date, and terms may be general, but the intent should be clear... They have been saying nothing but their intent since the beginning... This is a massive roll out and if they waited til the last minute to process all the cards, so that once u got the email/text, the payment goes through, courier gets device, iy gets on route to you, and you receive device (for every single person who placed a pre-order in 24hrs) there would be too many errors with payment, and system failires to meet all expectations from manufacturers, service providers, and consers... With the extra time, and placing all if the payments, processing shipping, and having it wait to go out, all of the issues that may arise can be ironed out, to still get folks that pre-order their device on date of launch (and providers, manufacturers their $)... This all comes back aroumd to all of us being used to tmobile sending our devices early, but aparwntly they have been slapped on the hands, and have to do what they are told this time (or who knows what, but it seems like tmobile doesn't want the consequences)... So ultimately they are getting ahead of the game, and sending 8nfo letting you know that your order is complete, and in shipping mode next step is tracking it to your door (which is where the majority are at now) and it sux, bc we are sitting watching a clock that doesn't seem to be ticking and it is maddening, but it 8s what it is... When we can raise up our fists, is when peeps that pre-ordered DO NOT get their device by the promised date... That would be when you have a legitimate arguement for them not providing what they told you...
    08-17-2016 11:35 AM
    Hope to see movement today or tonight.
    amyf27, UN1QUEx and Prodrig49 like this.
    08-17-2016 11:37 AM
    Has any T Mobile people received their Note 7's yet?
    08-17-2016 11:38 AM
    Yes, we all have. Have you not? :P
    08-17-2016 11:39 AM
    I have not. I wonder how many in the U.S. have pre-ordered this one.
    So Des, T-Mobile product manager, just said on Twitter... rumor is Note 7s will start showing up soon.

No idea what 'soon' means
    For him soon may be tomorrow or Friday... He is had probably no idea how long we are are waiting and for us soon means right now
    If we are going that route it will get to the point that labels are being printed, items are not being shipped and rather sat on for days (weeks?), and companies are making a LOT of money by charging credit cards preemptively. At some point you have to decide where the line is drawn....is it one day delay in handing the package over? Two? A week? A month?
    You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment
    Yes ..as we told you yesterday. One
    08-17-2016 11:41 AM
    Des has had his since it was announced he was periscoping from it from the event
    08-17-2016 11:41 AM
    Well my charge isn't pending anymore. It's a real charge now. So hopefully that means maybe tonight there will be movement. One can hope. If not then tomorrow. As long as it's in my hands Friday.
    08-17-2016 11:42 AM
    I pre-ordered yesterday. Guy said I should walk into the store Friday morning and I should have one waiting for me.

Why don't you guys just go talk to the guys in the store? With online orders, you're just a number. When you go into a store, the employees are willing to work with you.
    08-17-2016 11:42 AM
    I pre-ordered yesterday. Guy said I should walk into the store Friday morning and I should have one waiting for me.

Why don't you guys just go talk to the guys in the store? With online orders, you're just a number. When you go into a store, the employees are willing to work with you.
    I did my pre-order at the store on 8/4 and they didn't tell me I could have one held at the store.
    08-17-2016 11:43 AM
    I bet when it comes to turning in the trade-in device, their definition of "shipped" will be different.
    Postmark date (has no bearing on their received-by date) just as ur label was created doesn't reflect ur 24hr arr8val necessarily... They did promise 18th-19th or possibly sooner in some instances, for those that pre-ordered early enough tho...
    08-17-2016 11:44 AM
    I did my pre-order at the store on 8/4 and they didn't tell me I could have one held at the store.
    I will go into the store if there's a delay past the 19th release date
    Siggystyle likes this.
    Des has had his since it was announced he was periscoping from it from the event
    I mean he works for T-Mobile, sure he has it ...how is that significant?
    If it doesn't show tomorrow are you able to wait for it Friday? I go on vacation in a couple weeks couldn't imagine leaving and the phone hadn't shown up yet
    If I don't get it tomorrow I'll probably have to wait Friday till around 3 the latest wouldn't want my phone to sit out there for days. :0
    08-17-2016 11:46 AM
    I will go into the store if there's a delay past the 19th release date
    I wouldn't bother. Most stores are only getting like four of them and you won't be able to get one since they already charged you for the shipped one. There's nothing they'll be able to do.
    We understand the logistics. What we don't understand is charging people to print the labels and then purposefully tell them not to send them out to be delivered for five days.
    Becaise ur not supposed to receive the device until 19th (18th for lucky few, MAYBE)
    Yes, we all have. Have you not? :P
    I'm waiting on Verizon, so No.
    08-17-2016 11:47 AM
    Becaise ur not supposed to receive the device until 19th (18th for lucky few, MAYBE)
    That's...not a reason for doing it so far ahead of time when previous pre-orders have not been done this way.
    08-17-2016 11:48 AM
    How about the fact that other carriers and retailers aren't charging cards yet? They have the phones as well. They are prepping for delivery but they didn't start charging cards 5 days ago. They aren't sending out tracking numbers, sending emails that the order is on the way, marking their customers accounts that the phone is shipped.
    I think TMO is just used to theor old processes and in this case wasn't prepared to have to wait, while the others are experienced at this process and timing of events
    amyf27 and queenren like this.
    Well we better start seeing our phones soon!! I just got a job in Houston and I need it before I leave El Paso... I start Monday! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
    Right, except for all those previous times where T-Mobile was able to process pre-orders in one or two days and shipped them early?
    Those times Samsung wasn't watching them like a hawk and ORDERING them to "stand down"
    08-17-2016 11:50 AM
3,610 ... 6667686970 ...