09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 6869707172 ...
tools
    I'm kinda wishing I got the black phone instead of the blue one. Never thought I would hear myself say that. Lol.
    Hoggles and queenren like this.
    08-17-2016 12:17 PM
    I wonder how many UPS drivers will get a hug on Friday..
    Well, my driver won't because I won't see him. But the person working at the will call counter sure might get a hug.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:18 PM
    I will go into the store if there's a delay past the 19th release date
    You and me, and a few thousand others I would imagine... Hahaha
    08-17-2016 12:20 PM
    You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment
    I do realize that this is for a pre-order. I also realize that when I agreed to hand over my credit card information to T-Mobile I agreed that my card would not be charged until the unit shipped. It did not ship on Friday (the day my card was charged), Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and (so far) has not shipped today.

All I am saying is that it would have been nice if T-mobile had abided by the terms of their own contract. You can argue up and down that the label has been printed and it's sitting waiting to be shipped and blah, blah, blah. The fact is that the contract says that I would be charged when the phone shipped, not when the label was printed.
    08-17-2016 12:20 PM
    For the people who were in here last night mine hasn't been picked up yet... just emailed my guy... but when mine ships I'll let you know.. From what I'm hearing No Wednesday deliveries so guess that means I'll be one of the first tomorrow

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanks for the update!!!!

Loud Opinion likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:21 PM
    That's...not a reason for doing it so far ahead of time when previous pre-orders have not been done this way.
    This is the one that is not like the others...
    08-17-2016 12:22 PM
    I do realize that this is for a pre-order. I also realize that when I agreed to hand over my credit card information to T-Mobile I agreed that my card would not be charged until the unit shipped. It did not ship on Friday (the day my card was charged), Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and (so far) has not shipped today.

All I am saying is that it would have been nice if T-mobile had abided by the terms of their own contract. You can argue up and down that the label has been printed and it's sitting waiting to be shipped and blah, blah, blah. The fact is that the contract says that I would be charged when the phone shipped, not when the label was printed.
    Agreed!!!

alexeisch likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:23 PM
    Well we better start seeing our phones soon!! I just got a job in Houston and I need it before I leave El Paso... I start Monday! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
    H-Town!! Be glad you didn't start this week... Weather here has been HORRID
    08-17-2016 12:23 PM
    But on the same note, that label won't be created until device is paid for (usually when shipping costs are paid) so it is kind of the same thing
    In most cases products have a pending charge until it actually ships, whether the phone has actually shipped in this case is debatable. I personally am not all that bothered by the situation but I can understand how some might be bothered by it. This is a rather unique situation though, most products don't have shipping labels printed days before they actually ship.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:25 PM
    False. That is not accurate. Everyone has credit that they are JOD with. The $69 down will not pay for their device. Its an unethical charge to do so before they ship. Thats just common business.

Commitment to purchase under a contract is the same as paying for it, to a buisness... (If you have the credit established with said company)... This is kinda common sense, yes??
    08-17-2016 12:26 PM
    In most cases products have a pending charge until it actually ships, whether the phone has actually shipped in this case is debatable. I personally am not all that bothered by the situation but I can understand how some might be bothered by it. This is a rather unique situation though, most products don't have shipping labels printed days before they actually ship.
    Mine was pending then cleared on Monday. The money has been taken out since Monday. Not what they state they do...thats all i am saying.

08-17-2016 12:28 PM
    That's not accurate. I preordered an Xbox One thru Best Buy. They didn't take my $500 and sit on it until release. I got charged when I picked it up.
    That's Best Buy tho... Not tmobile i am sure that different corporations have different pre-ordering procedures (not 100% of them can be the same)
    08-17-2016 12:29 PM
    Also...as stated above...Verizon customers are getting notification shipping notices to receive their tomorrow. Its in the other Verizon thread.

Mine was pending then cleared on Monday. The money has been taken out since Monday. Not what they state they do...thats all i am saying.

Yeah, mine was pending until last night, posted overnight, not the end of the world since they'll ship tonight or tomorrow.
    Also...as stated above...Verizon customers are getting notification shipping notices to receive their tomorrow. Its in the other Verizon thread.

Guess that might be our queue to switch huh . On a serious note, if T-mobile ships and we recieve later than Verizon customers get theirs, I'll be one extremely unhappy camper.
    solotristan88 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:31 PM
    That's Best Buy tho... Not tmobile i am sure that different corporations have different pre-ordering procedures (not 100% of them can be the same)
    I could rattle off many more companies that don't operate how T-Mobile is handling this, and according to what I have read, they have never done this before. SOP is charge the card, then ship. Not charge the card, wait 5 days.
    08-17-2016 12:32 PM
    Guess that might be our queue to switch huh . On a serious note, if T-mobile ships and we recieve later than Verizon customers get theirs, I'll be one extremely unhappy camper.
    Agreed. Verizon should be last with their updates and phone releases.
    08-17-2016 12:34 PM
    So, just got a second, repeat text from T-Mobile with my tracking number again. Three days after the first one. Hmm...
    08-17-2016 12:35 PM
    But we know what T-mobile's pre-order policy is. They laid it out when we all pre-ordered and handed over our credit card information.
    08-17-2016 12:35 PM
    I'm so mad they charged my card like i asked them to! I'm even more pissed that it's gonna show up on release day!! How dare they conduct business like this! Makes me soooo mad!
    Siggystyle and gpatrick15 like this.
    08-17-2016 12:36 PM
    I'm so mad they charged my card like i asked them to! I'm even more pissed that it's gonna show up on release day!! How dare they conduct business like this! Makes me soooo mad!
    So you asked them to charge your card a week before they actually shipped?
    08-17-2016 12:37 PM
    He's just trolling.
    queenren and bhatech like this.
    08-17-2016 12:38 PM
    Um... Yeah..
    08-17-2016 12:38 PM
    Yep, ordered a note 7, agreed to pay for it, and get it on release day. Weird how that works.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:39 PM
    Yep, ordered a note 7, agreed to pay for it, and get it on release day. Weird how that works.
    I'm not sure why you are going on and on about release day because the conversation has nothing to do with that.
    08-17-2016 12:42 PM
3,610 ... 6869707172 ...