T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
It's funny because earlier everyone was like don't listen to the reps, they are robots reading from a screen. They don't know what there talking about.
Rep says no N7 has been shipped... everyone is like o it must me true he is a liar.. lol

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've heard from several people at T-Mobile that we will get the phones on the 18th. One day prior to release day. Just sit tight. It takes time to ship all those packages so they are preparing themselves. You never hear the apple sheep complaining because they didn't get a preorder early. The posts in this thread are hilarious.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Cehoward, once again, you da man. Any news from the dark side?

Yeah, of all the reps and managers, ALL of them agreed with me and all of them tried to give me that 20 dollar credit! However, since I have a big $64 credit already on my account all from Tmobile for pointing out their mistakes in working with my account, the SYSTEM PREVENTED them from giving me any more credits!

That was a moral victory..:D

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I've heard from several people at T-Mobile that we will get the phones on the 18th. One day prior to release day. Just sit tight. It takes time to ship all those packages so they are preparing themselves. You never hear the apple sheep complaining because they didn't get a preorder early. The posts in this thread are hilarious.

Trust me I've been in the Apple threads before it's a hundred times worse than this

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, of all the reps and managers, ALL of them agreed with me and all of them tried to give me that 20 dollar credit! However, since I have a big $64 credit already on my account all from Tmobile for pointing out their mistakes in working with my account, the SYSTEM PREVENTED them from giving me any more credits!

That was a moral victory..:D

My hero!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It's funny because earlier everyone was like don't listen to the reps, they are robots reading from a screen. They don't know what there talking about.
Rep says no N7 has been shipped... everyone is like o it must me true he is a liar.. lol

Those posters were saying that because that is EXACTLY HOW IT USE TO WORK!

The reps would say you will get your phone on release day, however we got our phones up to 4 days earlier. ,most that have done this several times over was only natural that the same thing was going to happen again. Just so happened it was a REVERSAL of the previous TMOBILE ROLL OUTS!

pkang91

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Anyone here order their T-mobile variant Note 7 from Samsung.com? I placed a pre-order on Aug. 3 at 1:00 am but haven't been charged and of course no shipping conformation in site, just says "preparing for shipment" :|

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Pre ordered 3 note 7s, and switching from Sprint. When I placed order, I did not add sim cards, do they come with the phones? I saw an unboxing and the SIM card was inside the sealed box. I've called twice now to ask if it needs to be ordered separately, and have been told twice, SIM is included. In case sim doesn't come with phones, can I buy them from best buy for $5 or they need to be purchased from Tmobile? Tia

rockocop

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Pre ordered 3 note 7s, and switching from Sprint. When I placed order, I did not add sim cards, do they come with the phones? I saw an unboxing and the SIM card was inside the sealed box. I've called twice now to ask if it needs to be ordered separately, and have been told twice, SIM is included. In case sim doesn't come with phones, can I buy them from best buy for $5 or they need to be purchased from Tmobile? Tia

Sim cards come with the phone :)

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
All UPS flight from Louiseville KY has been depart .....

And if your UPS didn't show any update, it mean no phone for you today . Same with me , too ....

One more day to wait !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781