T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
For everybody saying that we wont get our phones until the 19th, there was already a thread on here from a user who received his phone already from T-Mobile I believe. Also there are numerous new articles from tech sites that state people are emailing in about receiving phones early, Verizon being one of those other carriers.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
We have some serious high volume posting on here. But I'm sure it's nothing compared to once these phones physically ship and show in the ups system with delivery dates. It'll be chaotic lol.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
For everybody saying that we wont get our phones until the 19th, there was already a thread on here from a user who received his phone already from T-Mobile I believe. Also there are numerous new articles from tech sites that state people are emailing in about receiving phones early, Verizon being one of those other carriers.
People are claiming that. But are they proving it?

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, one guy sent pictures in the thread but now im not sure if i seen it on here. It mightve been droidlfe. Also bgr put out an article about it as well

That bgr article is BS. It's stating packages were shipped, not that people are getting them. And they're going based off people getting tracking numbers, which as we all know by now, doesn't mean it's shipped.

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I say we should harass John, @t-mobile and @tmobilehelp on Twitter for this nonsense! It's not that we didn't get our phones early, it's cause they took our money since Friday assuming they were gonna ship then and they're holding our phones. We wouldn't be complaining as much if there was no charge and no shipping label created and no text from them saying it shipped.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Every morning ...wake up check tracking..and then see no movement on tracking.

Eventually it has to happen right? Saves hope for tomorrow morning.

Thanks T-Mobile/Samsung or who ever decided to do the release this way !!!

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I say we should harass John, @t-mobile and @tmobilehelp on Twitter for this nonsense! It's not that we didn't get our phones early, it's cause they took our money since Friday assuming they were gonna ship then and they're holding our phones. We wouldn't be complaining as much if there was no charge and no shipping label created and no text from them saying it shipped.
I tried that already.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
A TMO Representative told me that Samsung is holding the shipment. They have an agreement not to ship before the release date. Some of us will receive it on the 18th and others the 19th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Release date is 8/19, but some may get theirs on 8/18 and some on 8/19, even though they can't ship before 8/19?
Unless that T-Mobile representative was the director of US distribution, I wouldn't believe any of it.
I am not saying we won't get them on 8/18 or 8/19, but imagine if they didn't deliver by 8/19.
The pre-order sales of the S8 would go down significantly. That said, most people wouldn't expect them before 8/19.
We have a select group of people on this forum that are not the norm.
That being said, they would not ship any later than Thursday so as not to deal with any weekend deliveries.
UPS would never accept all of these packages and then sit on them over the weekend.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

All u will get Ia will ship 18/19th

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Release date is 8/19, but some may get theirs on 8/18 and some on 8/19, even though they can't ship before 8/19?
Unless that T-Mobile representative was the director of US distribution, I wouldn't believe any of it.
I am not saying we won't get them on 8/18 or 8/19, but imagine if they didn't deliver by 8/19.
The pre-order sales of the S8 would go down significantly. That said, most people wouldn't expect them before 8/19.
We have a select group of people on this forum that are not the norm.
That being said, they would not ship any later than Thursday so as not to deal with any weekend deliveries.
UPS would never accept all of these packages and then sit on them over the weekend.
By 8/19 I'm OK with. After that.....not so much

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping some magic T-Mo elf would've gotten the ball rolling last night. I'm off tomorrow and Friday so delivery this afternoon/evening would have been optimal for me. Maybe I'll get lucky and see some activity tonight for a Thursday delivery. Come on Ernie, get out of your tree and stop peddling diabetes. Note7>than your crappy cookies.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So I get that T-Mobile has to sit on pre-orders until release date, and that is fine (I honestly was hoping to get mine early but wasn't expecting it). What I don't get is how and why they are able to charge cards for the phone well before they ship them. I understand that they probably have all the shipping labels printed and the phones are ready to ship but when I signed my agreement to pay for the phone it was stated that my card would not be charged until the phone had "shipped". Clearly this was false as my phone as not shipped. I wonder how much T-Mobile made off of the funds they charged to people's cards over the last week while sitting on the phones that they promised to ship as soon as the card was charged? I am really surprised that no one has started some sort of class action suit against them for violating the contracts that were signed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781