T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
As I was saying in the previous thread, there has been a lot of outbound UPS flight activity in Louisville this afternoon. More than 30 flights have departed, and at least 20 more departures scheduled in the next few hours. As for whether or not any of our phones are on these planes is not known as the packages may not get scanned by UPS until they come off the plane. This is common in cases where it is a bulk shipment that was preloaded into an air container and UPS did not physically scan each box. However, they will scan each box once off the plane, so that is why it is possibly some of our phones are on board. .....or.......may be shipped out later tonight.......or.......they are being held and will not get delivered until the release date.

Let's hope for sooner rather than later! :)

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]

I'm thinking Thur most are getting it. I think they're holding it because samsung doesn't want them releasing early again.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
As I was saying in the previous thread, there has been a lot of outbound UPS flight activity in Louisville this afternoon. More than 30 flights have departed, and at least 20 more departures scheduled in the next few hours. As for whether or not any of our phones are on these planes is not known as the packages may not get scanned by UPS until they come off the plane. This is common in cases where it is a bulk shipment that was preloaded into an air container and UPS did not physically scan each box. However, they will scan each box once off the plane, so that is why it is possibly some of our phones are on board. .....or.......may be shipped out later tonight.......or.......they are being held and will not get delivered until the release date.

Let's hope for sooner rather than later! :)

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]

Thanks for the information, appreciate the updates! Staying optimistic about our phone guys!

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking Thur most are getting it. I think they're holding it because samsung doesn't want them releasing early again.

If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.

My order status still just shows "order placed" with no notification of any kind of processing. I just want any kind of notification that shows I'm not backordered.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

The message I got did read that the phone was getting ready BUT it wasn't gonna get shipped until the 18th.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My order status still just shows "order placed" with no notification of any kind of processing. I just want any kind of notification that shows I'm not backordered.

You should have received a notification from T-Mobile that your order had been processed and ready for shipping (and the status on the webpage marked as 'shipped' BUT nothing available on the Details). If you use MyUPS, you'll see a tracking number available but just for the shipping label being created.

If this has not happened, it means it's not shipping with the first 'wave'. Whether or not that means that you won't get it on the 18th, I can't tell. TMo still has two more days to get shipments ready for launch day (since it seems they're not releasing early this year).

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here I paid $69 plus the tax so that does add up a bit especially if you have to wait several days to get the new phone

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My T-Mobile email said it was shipped on the 13th and "it's on the way" not it's shipped sitting in a warehouse for 4 more days...

Nope, it says your order 'it's on the way', not that it's been shipped. The text you should have also received, however, was a bit more specific about actually shipping on the 18th.

Sad, but it seems we're not getting our phones early this time around.

jmmckenz

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
From the text I got this weekend:
"Get Ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order ############ over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available"

As much as I would like to believe the what MyUPS is telling me that it will be delivered today, I believe many others who have said they are being held and will actually ship on a later date are likely correct. Just the last part of the text I got from them (underlined above) points to that possibility.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I spoke to tmo on Twitter and they said delivery scheduled for Thursday...

Figures I suspected that all along. I hope it is thur and they ship out wed. because if there is any delay like bad weather and such then we might have to wait until Monday for the devices. I'm sure Samsung can't be mad if we only get them a day or two early.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope, it says your order 'it's on the way', not that it's been shipped. The text you should have also received, however, was a bit more specific about actually shipping on the 18th.

Sad, but it seems we're not getting our phones early this time around.
I didn't receive a text because I'm not with T Mobile yet ( New service) but the email does say it was shipped on the 13th. Even though I know it hasn't left the warehouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz