T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
From the text I got this weekend:
"Get Ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order ############ over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available"

As much as I would like to believe the what MyUPS is telling me that it will be delivered today, I believe many others who have said they are being held and will actually ship on a later date are likely correct. Just the last part of the text I got from them (underlined above) points to that possibility.

UPS's system is just going by the 'overnight' flag on the shipping label. Since the label was created on the 13th, the 'likely' delivery date was today. However, orders haven't updated to 'delivered' to UPS, so that final delivery date will adjust once they 'receive' the packages with the shipping labels.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Not as discouraged about not receiving info now that it seems like there'll be no movement today. Hopefully I get my tracking update soon. Has anyone who didn't receive information over the weekend received any new information today? I'm still stuck at the packaging text from Saturday
It's really early today. They don't have to ship to KY, flights get to KY late, that's the world port where they go. I would expect them to follow the regular schedule tonight if they ship tonight and that should be late.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to come across as super lame but oh well. I actually had a dream last night and it showed my tracking status as, "Out for delivery". I woke up earlier this morning to check and was crushed when nothing had changed. 😭

Posted via the Android Central App

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
In my city UPS jet doesn't come on Monday. It arrives Saturday morning for Friday overnight shipments. Since my shipping info came in after Friday shipping hours, the earliest it could come would be on Tuesday's plane. Maybe others are in the same boat.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If the backlash for requiring a down payment for JOD was bad, can you imagine what Friday will be for them if they wait until Thursday to ship for Friday delivery and then bad weather hits Louisville and closes the airport and delays flights? I might have to sign up for Facebook just to watch all the action.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.
They probably had to, I'm sure people would have started getting notifications in My Choice and people were getting charged. Probably easier to send the info and go with "processing" that some getting notifications and some getting charged, some not and TMO quiet.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
80add9956f16a0f286a5bcc00573e5fe.jpg

I like having quick access to myups LOL

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
It's there any proof that Samsung got "mad" at them for shipping early? They've done it with the past few launches and I haven't seen anything about Samsung getting mad about it.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Mine was shipped this morning... I think...

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 62904.jpg
    62904.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 154

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If the backlash for requiring a down payment for JOD was bad, can you imagine what Friday will be for them if they wait until Thursday to ship for Friday delivery and then bad weather hits Louisville and closes the airport and delays flights? I might have to sign up for Facebook just to watch all the action.

Yea a lot of mad people if they have to wait until Monday!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463