T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If the backlash for requiring a down payment for JOD was bad, can you imagine what Friday will be for them if they wait until Thursday to ship for Friday delivery and then bad weather hits Louisville and closes the airport and delays flights? I might have to sign up for Facebook just to watch all the action.

Yep can't imagine them doing that... Giving us tracking and then holding out. Get the pitch forks ready lol

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That flight tracker info is cool. You can see what UPS planes are scheduled to depart, to various cities. Next plane leaving for Portland, OR leaves at 12:40am pst. Come on N7....come to papa

Yeah I was checking the same for Seattle... The tracker is indeed cool !!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I knew the culpurt was UPS..Not Tmobile. UPS got dem phones, and sitting on them. Well, I call them and told them that WE know they got the phones.. :D
Trust me. They probably haven't moved from their warehouse unless it was to a secured yard for temporary storage until it's time to go.
The early orders probably mistakenly said 8/15 delivery due to the shipping type (overnight).

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe I didn't notice this before...but I just saw that the aluminum border around the black N7's....is black. Along with the all the ports, antenna bands.

Sexy sexiness.

The black S7's were the first Sammy phone in recent memory to not have a sliver lining around the edge of the home button.... and I'm stoked to see they went even further with the black on black this time around.. What a gorgeous device.

I mean....come on now.... DROOL :cool:
galaxy-note7.jpg

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I called UPS, and they told me that despite my tracking saying it will be delivered by end of the day today, T-Mobile has not actually dropped off the device with them. All they've done so far is print and register the shipping label. So I'm going to be patient and see what happens. I don't expect anything until earliest Thursday in my case based on that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's there any proof that Samsung got "mad" at them for shipping early? They've done it with the past few launches and I haven't seen anything about Samsung getting mad about it.
I said something an operations manager said to me a couple weeks ago about them shipping early. It sounded a little snarky, but I never knew if it was snarky or just acknowledgement. When they said they would get my phone from TMO I said good, they ship early, maybe it will come quickly. They said yes, they do ship early and shipped a lot earlier than we wanted.

Don't know if that was a "yes they do" or a "yes they did.." The tone was kind of snarky.

If one if the other three carriers complained, then it could possibly be an issue. Shipping pre-orders before everyone else is a good word of mouth marketing strategy to get new customers..

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe I didn't notice this before...but I just saw that the aluminum border around the black N7's....is black. Along with the all the ports, antenna bands.

Sexy sexiness.

The black S7's were the first Sammy phone in recent memory to not have a sliver lining around the edge of the home button.... and I'm stoked to see they went even further with the black on black this time around. What a gorgeous device.

That's the main reason for me choosing black otherwise probably would have gone blue. Can't beat the all black color... Looks great

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I called UPS, and they told me that despite my tracking saying it will be delivered by end of the day today, T-Mobile has not actually dropped off the device with them. All they've done so far is print and register the shipping label. So I'm going to be patient and see what happens. I don't expect anything until earliest Thursday in my case based on that.

Posted via the Android Central App

People would of been gotten they package by now man

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Without any proof of anything it's impossible to say why they're not going out early this time. It could be a logistics issue, inventory issue, system issue, etc. I just didn't know why everyone was saying that Samsung is forcing them to wait, like they have some inside info or something.
See my post. We discussed this on the other thread. We have no idea, but.. I can't imagine AT&T and Verizon not complaining either if TMO sent them out really early.

No one has said that is the reason, it has been discussed as a possible issue.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Sexy sexiness.

The black S7's were the first Sammy phone in recent memory to not have a sliver lining around the edge of the home button.... and I'm stoked to see they went even further with the black on black this time around.. What a gorgeous device.

I mean....come on now.... DROOL :cool:
View attachment 235282

Where did you find this fantastic picture? I would like to see the rest of them.

Did this thread loose a lot of weight or have I just lost my mind?