T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Theresa Humphries

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!

I just bought one and I'm loving it

Posted via the Android Central App

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Omg... You have to get yourself to a best buy this evening and take a look for yourself. The phone is amazing, love to me!!!!

I did! I saw the black onyx model, it looks pretty sick tbh, it's a shame they didn't have a blue coral version on display.. I haven't seen the blue coral one in person yet, but the pictures look amazing!

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
There is a bit of a misconception here about why we have an expectation that our devices shipped. Let me clear this up..

I did not hack into UPS website and find my tracking number by some backdoor Sherlock Homes method. I was told my device shipped and given the tracking number by T-Mobile. See the pictures:

d75ff116025fb3ef30d3ac3184dc17a5.jpg

3ba7c8af57a3567ccf19cc3b5c779aca.jpg

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines if they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

8d70bf3aa553839c7e7b274dfeb3dbd3.jpg

And then here is what UPS has to say when I track the package with the tracking number that T-Mobile gave me:

5b0aa0989c685216fd5e035661be0a1a.jpg

Just coincidence that UPS says it will be delivered on the same day that T-Mobile activated the lines?

And when I call UPS they tell me that this service, Next Day Air Saver, has until 8:30 PM to deliver the package.

So I'm holding out hope that my package will be delivered and then the tracking info will magically update after the fact. It certainly wouldn't be the first time the tracking info was blank, the package got delivered, and then the tracking info was updated after it was already delivered.

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh good I'm not the only one. As long as I receive it no later then Friday I'm a happy camper. I have an iPhone 6S and I really really really am wanting the Note 7. I had the note 5 and tried a change. . It didn't work too well. Now I'm dying to get my hands on this amazing phone >_<

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
There is a bit of a misconception here about why we have an expectation that our devices shipped. Let me clear this up..

I did not hack into UPS website and find my tracking number by some backdoor Sherlock Homes method. I was told my device shipped and given the tracking number by T-Mobile. See the pictures:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/d75ff116025fb3ef30d3ac3184dc17a5.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/3ba7c8af57a3567ccf19cc3b5c779aca.jpg

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines of they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

And then here is what UPS has to say when I track the package with the tracking number that T-Mobile gave me:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/5b0aa0989c685216fd5e035661be0a1a.jpg

Just coincidence that UPS says it will be delivered on the same day that T-Mobile activated the lines?

And when I call UPS they tell me that this service, Next Day Air Saver, has until 8:30 PM to deliver the package.

So I'm holding out hope that my package will be delivered and then the tracking info will magically update after the fact. It certainly wouldn't be the first time the tracking info was blank, the package got delivered, and then the tracking info was updated after it was already delivered.

If any of them were going to be delivered today, someone here would've received it by now.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Can't believe I didn't notice this before...but I just saw that the aluminum border around the black N7's....is black. Along with the all the ports, antenna bands.

Sexy sexiness.

The black S7's were the first Sammy phone in recent memory to not have a sliver lining around the edge of the home button.... and I'm stoked to see they went even further with the black on black this time around.. What a gorgeous device.

I mean....come on now.... DROOL :cool:
View attachment 235282

I should cancel my blue for the black 😂😂

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/d75ff116025fb3ef30d3ac3184dc17a5.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/3ba7c8af57a3567ccf19cc3b5c779aca.jpg

And then it was T-Mobile who activated my 2 lines, which were ordered at the same time as I ordered the phones. These lines can't be used until the phones arrive, and T-Mobile knows these lines are intended to be used with the phones that were ordered with the plan. So why would they arbitrarily pick today to activate the lines if they didn't expect the phones to arrive today?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/8d70bf3aa553839c7e7b274dfeb3dbd3.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/5b0aa0989c685216fd5e035661be0a1a.jpg

Everyone got same that txt and tracking response. Like someone else said earlier, I'm pretty sure UPS hasn't received the phones from TMobile yet.