T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My phone, like nearly everyone in here, says it will be delivered by the end of today but there's been no movement.

Kingpu.... nowhere does it say your phone will be delivered today. Nowhere.

You are seeing an estimated delivery window, based on label creation. It's that simple.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Lawd don't tell me that lol. Now I may have to take this back and get the other one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yup lol They are having an announcement sometime next month and will be announcing the new smart watch. I'm hoping also a new tablet. Tab s3 would be great.

Posted via the Android Central App

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site

You are seeing an estimated delivery window, based on label creation. It's that simple.

I think you two were actually agreeing with each other, or rather, you were both "on the same side".

kungpu

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

That's what I meant, I have the same UPS screen as everyone else. No big deal, I'm sure it'll be here by Friday.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I think that tmo just gave out the tracking number to ease the anxiety of charging the credit cards lol. I don't even see this thing being picked up so maybe the 19 is the date to deliver or a couple days earlier at most.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!
I just got the gear s2 4G a week or 2 ago. LOVE it

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly T-Mobile has requested all shipments hold until the 19th. Yes, my buddy at T-Mobile checked in with me and asked what my status says. Their internal chat and news board is discussing this.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Supposedly T-Mobile has requested all shipments hold until the 19th. Yes, my buddy at T-Mobile checked in with me and asked what my status says. Their internal chat and news board is discussing this.
Which might be the reason every pre-order was given next day shipping for free. Past pre-orders required you to purchase that option. That's probably how they got away with shipping them ~5 days early.. To make sure everyone who pre-ordered had it on launch day, regardless of shipping method.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.
I've received packages alot with no other info besides tracking number. I e received packages that when tracking number was pulled, it just showed the tracking number and no other info. But most packages have all the detail. Either way. We are only a couple days out now. Good luck.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.
I've had it happen more times than I can count.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc